+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 24175
Latest: winaura-agitwok
New This Month: 551
New This Week: 1636
New Today: 335
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 3928
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 20
Guests: 2041
Total: 2061

Author Topic: Invoker possible cheating?  (Read 5193 times)

KYJ

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Invoker possible cheating?
« on: June 27, 2026, 05:37:24 pm »
https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&season=99&gid=652

I was watching some Scan vs Invoker replays, and in this replay at 7:00 Invoker suddenly moves an entire marine group straight to a proxy base scan had, without any indicating information present that there is a proxy base. Invoker had friendly observers in that game. He doesn't do a split scout, he does a move command STRAIGHT at the proxy. Seems somewhat suspicious to me. has anyone else experienced suspicious actions from Invoker?

StriH2710

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Invoker possible cheating?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2026, 06:12:25 pm »
I checked the barracks and saw that it has gas, but I don't see the Cybercore or anything like that in its base. It was obvious it had a ninja base; I don't see what the league of that is. Now, if you'd like to investigate further, I stream live when I play, and I have no problem with you watching my live streams.

KYJ

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Re: Invoker possible cheating?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2026, 06:41:36 pm »
I checked the barracks and saw that it has gas, but I don't see the Cybercore or anything like that in its base. It was obvious it had a ninja base; I don't see what the league of that is. Now, if you'd like to investigate further, I stream live when I play, and I have no problem with you watching my live streams.


link?

StriH2710

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Invoker possible cheating?
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2026, 06:44:12 pm »
https://www.tiktok.com/@bzm585

 That's my TikTok channel. I go live Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm Peru time.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-90-17
2 Don~130-61
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~65-27
4 legend]six66-35
5 pacutec108-120

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal