+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD Today at 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD Today at 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD Today at 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD Today at 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD Today at 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it.  (Read 3088 times)

IcyP

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
The tvp he said "i stepped on my cord" after he disc's. Then he reports the game. removed it please. ty, kids a fucking loser..

Baby-

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
I can re him with my zerg for an accident I stepped my wifi chord he isnt good at all just a nob picker go RE i can ZvP ez chobo

IcyP

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
He just literally admitted it. remove the game please. ty. he disc then reports the game like a retard..

IcyP

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
hi

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1375
    • View Profile

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-85-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-57-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-61-5
2 Don~62-25
3 Choi0057-14
4 legend]six65-33
5 Sc.T[A]Mufasa55-56

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal