+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 385
Total: 392

Author Topic: -Looking for Ideas to improve activity-  (Read 26752 times)

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: -Looking for Ideas to improve activity-
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 04:52:05 pm »
Lol People do know about the league , Most of them dont care. They just play for fun. They dont care to get better. 

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 04:56:10 pm »
 Damntwizzlers mex[metal] Elivan[vck] etc etc they are always in channel ugl but they never play in the league. 

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2018, 05:25:36 pm »
Those who are active need to tell the pubs about the league or someone could make a bot host a game advertising the league 24/7

This is a good start. Also spreading the word to people might also help.
This would require people to 'pub'
I do pub from time to time and I always tell people about scw. Some of them have stayed til this day

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2018, 05:36:18 pm »
Those who are active need to tell the pubs about the league or someone could make a bot host a game advertising the league 24/7

This is a good start. Also spreading the word to people might also help.
This would require people to 'pub'
As it was writting in in the bible of the starcraft:
"19  Go, therefore, and make competitors of players of all the pub games, baptizing them in the name of the Lord Live.Sword and of the Son and of the holy SCW League, 20  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the season of SCW.”

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2018, 03:02:18 am »
Premier.... did som1 tell u that ur really fucking  weird? hahaha.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2018, 06:02:25 am »
Premier.... did som1 tell u that ur really fucking  weird? hahaha.
A couple times.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 10:37:16 am »
What's up everyone!
So I haven't played this game on a competitive level in like 8 years, and back when I did play, orig was the go to spot, but BW was just starting to be recognized as the real deal because of the fact you have more options and more strategies. (I came from bw to play orig competitively.) The problem I think with league activity is the fact that its on orig. No matter how you look at it, orig is a watered down and unbalanced version of the game. That's the whole reason that BW was even brought onto the market, and fine tuned. The big deal is that the current fanbase of starcraft is pretty much 99% BW (pubs/ums). All of the pro gamers or Koreans will only play on BW. Hell, I would even come back to play a bw league (played maybe 20~ games last season bw).
Also, some of these top players just haven't matured the way you should. The game is meant to be for fun, and I enjoy talking shit too. But it's just like in the work place or real life, if your boss is a douchebag and talks about all of his successes and smacks you down at every turn, why would you ever try to better yourself? People need to stop acting like such bad asses, take your wins/losses and move along.
Just my 2 cents!

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 11:54:29 am »
What's up everyone!
So I haven't played this game on a competitive level in like 8 years, and back when I did play, orig was the go to spot, but BW was just starting to be recognized as the real deal because of the fact you have more options and more strategies. (I came from bw to play orig competitively.) The problem I think with league activity is the fact that its on orig. No matter how you look at it, orig is a watered down and unbalanced version of the game. That's the whole reason that BW was even brought onto the market, and fine tuned. The big deal is that the current fanbase of starcraft is pretty much 99% BW (pubs/ums). All of the pro gamers or Koreans will only play on BW. Hell, I would even come back to play a bw league (played maybe 20~ games last season bw).
Also, some of these top players just haven't matured the way you should. The game is meant to be for fun, and I enjoy talking shit too. But it's just like in the work place or real life, if your boss is a douchebag and talks about all of his successes and smacks you down at every turn, why would you ever try to better yourself? People need to stop acting like such bad asses, take your wins/losses and move along.
Just my 2 cents!

ironically, this season is orig because it was viewed as a way to increase activity over BW, as many people on the forums were wishing for orig. pretty funny that being BW is now being considered as a way to increase activity on orig . the endless cycle lol

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2018, 04:03:26 pm »
What's up everyone!
Just my 2 cents!

ironically, this season is orig because it was viewed as a way to increase activity over BW, as many people on the forums were wishing for orig. pretty funny that being BW is now being considered as a way to increase activity on orig . the endless cycle lol

I agree lol, vicious cycle

JinyiWei

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 09:11:17 pm »
I also agree that league should try to go bw because then we can tell ppl about it.  when u look at game menu on og theres no games lol. bw also add more units and strategy to the game. also when we play games don't make them private make them like "1v1 UGL LEAGUE" and let ppl obs to get the name out there

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2018, 10:24:56 pm »
lol the obs would lag and ruin the match.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2018, 05:56:35 am »
You're wrong. Why do you like to see people kill themselfs? You do have a sick mind. Go get some help Seriously.. You run over a girl with a car thats pretty sad .  dumb newfie

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2018, 09:45:17 am »
You're wrong. Why do you like to see people kill themselfs? You do have a sick mind. Go get some help Seriously.. You run over a girl with a car thats pretty sad .  dumb newfie

woah woah woah, newfie? serious? man that sucks. giving a bad reputation to the rest of us maritime folk.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2018, 10:20:36 am »
Lol its funny how much of a coward you are, You only play protoss and beat up women.  You're a joke sith. Still living with Mommy and Daddy i bet.

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2018, 10:34:48 am »
El]tor where do you live in Newfoundland? I probably know you.

no, the maritimes refers to more then 1 province, but i'd never tell you which one lol

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord