+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 300
Total: 314

Author Topic: starcraftfastest.com  (Read 10386 times)

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
starcraftfastest.com
« on: February 14, 2018, 10:01:01 pm »
We have all seen this site at least once in the past, and some of us may have also been frustrated at how outdated it is. It appears pretty high on the list on search engines, easily the first result from terms such as "StarCraft fastest map", "StarCraft FMP", or even "StarCraft Fastest". There are probably still a lot of people hitting this website, oblivious to where the last remaining outpost of FMP activity actually resides - SCW. The website is here: http://www.starcraftfastest.com

I've bought the domain from the old owner, so I now have full control over the website. I thought about having it simply redirect to SCW, but I want to preserve the original content of the site. Unfortunately, it seems that the owner has made use of Google's mechanism allowing the website index to be moved; now, whenever one performs the aforementioned searches, the very top result leads them to new location of the site: http://researchedworks.com/starcraft-fastest-map

Nevertheless, the original address still remains high in the list, plus the domain is an easy hit. I'm going to be updating the content with modern information, especially the location of SCW. Hopefully it will help keep things alive. Also, I hope the original owner doesn't mind me putting up a copy of his old website - I had no contact with him throughout this process, so I have no idea what his thoughts are on this. I don't want to take any credit for any of the work behind the site, nor do I want to tear down a site that has a lot of good information - my only goal was to update the content of the website (I couldn't stand descriptions of old leagues and channels as though they were the present, so high on search engines!) If you are the original owner of the domain and you are reading this, please feel free to send me a private message here if you have any thoughts or concerns regarding the website.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in helping me polish the website, let me know. Also, stay tuned for season 4, whose start date will be posted within the next few days.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:35:47 am by LivE.SworD »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: starcraftfastest.com
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 05:52:16 am »
We have all seen this site at least once in the past, and some of us may have also been frustrated at how outdated it is. It appears pretty high on the list on search engines, easily the first result from terms such as "StarCraft fastest map", "StarCraft FMP", or even "StarCraft Fastest". There are probably still a lot of people hitting this website, oblivious to where the last remaining outpost of FMP activity actually resides - SCW. The website is here: http://www.starcraftfastest.com

I've bought the domain from the old owner, so I now have full control over the website. I thought about having it simply redirect to SCW, but I want to preserve the original content of the site. Unfortunately, it seems that the owner has made use of Google's mechanism allowing the website index to be moved; now, whenever one performs the aforementioned searches, the very top result leads them to new location of the site: http://researchedworks.com/starcraft-fastest-map

Nevertheless, the original address still remains high in the list, plus the domain is an easy hit. I'm going to be updating the content with modern information, especially the location of SCW. Hopefully it will help keep things alive. Also, I hope the original owner doesn't mind me putting up a copy of his old website - I had no contact with him throughout this process, so I have no idea what his thoughts are on this. I don't want to take any credit for any of the work behind the site, nor do I want to tear down a site that has a lot of good information - my only goal was to update the content of the website (I couldn't stand descriptions of old leagues and channels as though they were the present, so high on search engines!) If you are the original owner of the domain and you are reading this, please feel free to send me a private message here if you have any thoughts or concerns regarding the website.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in helping me polish the website, let me know. Also, stay tuned for season 4, whose start date will be posted within the next few days.

This is nice to hear!

GanGstEr]SecreT

• Broodling
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 11:47:23 am »

You can count on me in whatever is necessary  ;)
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
https://clantg.wixsite.com/clangangster

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

dafizz

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 04:10:38 pm »
why did u write this on valentines day. go shag ur girlfriend

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 10:28:22 pm »
why did u write this on valentines day. go shag ur girlfriend

I've already 'shagged' your mother one time too many son

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 05:54:14 am »
I find it funny most of these guys in this league has  caught map hacking and they're still here playing. Just a bunch of hackers. Lol  Worse League ever . Thats why brain stopped playing it.

beaTz-

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 08:12:34 am »
Where’s Liquid when we need to have him put this kid back into hiding.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 11:58:54 am »
As much as you say you hate this site , your life sure revolves around it

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 01:16:14 pm »
Aw why cant i be a troll ? Mr Taylor?

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 05:17:39 am »
It's been 5 sdays now and it switched over to BW , the league is still inactive its time to close up shop Sword and get the fuck out of dodge. Good bye League game over. Lol

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 12:49:25 pm »
It's been 5 sdays now and it switched over to BW , the league is still inactive its time to close up shop Sword and get the fuck out of dodge. Good bye League game over. Lol

Seems like the one of the most active person on this site is you. Gus should be thanking you

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord