+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 397
Total: 408

Author Topic: Cw~ FiRe Vs Pro] Discussion thread  (Read 53830 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Cw~ FiRe Vs Pro] Discussion thread
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2018, 02:59:28 pm »
Be lucky I'm not playing I'd wreck your entire clan.

the guy that always talk shit but cant back it up is here
tell defjam to beat the out of this dude so he can stfu already
do you have any idea how many seasons he won

PREMIERBEAT

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2018, 05:09:13 pm »
Cole's prime is comparable to xS.Sin's and Pro]Marine's Prime. Cole however has won a third of the UGL seasons and has the best record out of anyone against Rabbit.

beaTz-

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2018, 11:01:03 pm »
did you guys just wanna call this cw? It’s getting ugly. Maybe we can remake it when cole stops dodging Defjam and comes back

JinyiWei

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2018, 01:08:02 am »
Cole's prime is comparable to xS.Sin's and Pro]Marine's Prime. Cole however has won a third of the UGL seasons and has the best record out of anyone against Rabbit.

and where was he was afreeca brain was on????????? when his place was shaky he vanished like a little bitch

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2018, 01:28:06 am »

and where was he was afreeca brain was on????????? when his place was shaky he vanished like a little bitch
he didn't have a working computer at the time just really laggy one that affected his gameplay greatly which forced him to cheese everygame. He wanted to be at his best to play brain.

PREMIERBEAT

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2018, 07:58:23 am »

Brain is without a doubt better. BUT He's very specifically playing to end games before 15 minutes, he doesn't like long games. If he wanted to play long games he'd lose a little bit less.

beaTz-

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2018, 09:14:42 am »

Brain is without a doubt better. BUT He's very specifically playing to end games before 15 minutes, he doesn't like long games. If he wanted to play long games he'd lose a little bit less.

Why aim for long game if he can finish people fast? Kinda like what marine use to do.

Boszniek

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2018, 01:18:19 pm »
I have played Cole and Brain, sincerly 2 best players of fast map i have ever played. And i'm pretty sure, the only way to win brain (specially his t and p) for Cole is playing long game vs brain. Cole has knowledges of fast map like no one... but brain has just a perfect micro/ macro management. I'm not sure brain knows late game really well, since he beated everyone with short games. Anyway i bet they will never play together...

beaTz-

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2018, 01:28:11 pm »
Maybe all of cole dickriders like Gus and rabbitslayer should pitch in to buy cole a new computer.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2018, 01:49:32 pm »
I already give to much money into taxes for those welfare kids. Lol jks  All u need is a cheap dell computer. I got one off of Kijiji 200 bucks i only use it for sc and whatever. I barely use computers.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2018, 02:03:00 pm »
Maybe all of cole dickriders like Gus and rabbitslayer should pitch in to buy cole a new computer.

I've never understood why spitting facts is considered "dick riding". No one has to say Cole was one of the best. His records, games, and seasons won speaks for itself. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if your opinion is based off of feelings and not facts, then no one can help you. Just because you don't care for Cole as a person, doesn't discredit what he did on SC. Ryoji was a major dick, but he was probably one of the best 2v2 protoss players ever. Just because I don't like him as a person, I'm not afraid to admit that he was one of the best protoss players as the facts state that.

When Cole played actively he dominated everyone and every UGL season, there's no disputing that. BraiN is playing at a time where Cole hasn't played actively for a while now. If Marine came back in Cole's prime and got smoked, you'd blame it on Marine being rusty. If Cole came back tomorrow and got raped by BraiN you'd bm Cole and say he sucks and can't beat BraiN. You guys can't let your feelings cloud your judgement and facts. BraiN is obviously very good as he does this for a living. I do think Cole could take games off of him if in top form, and they wouldn't be easy. He's beaten everyone else there is to beat, I don't see why he wouldn't take games off of BraiN.

Again everyone can have their own opinion, but don't dismiss the facts.

PREMIERBEAT

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2018, 02:04:52 pm »
I have played Cole and Brain, sincerly 2 best players of fast map i have ever played. And i'm pretty sure, the only way to win brain (specially his t and p) for Cole is playing long game vs brain. Cole has knowledges of fast map like no one... but brain has just a perfect micro/ macro management. I'm not sure brain knows late game really well, since he beated everyone with short games. Anyway i bet they will never play together...

He knows late game really well if we go by the 1vs1 VODS he has.  But his builds and strategy don't give him the eco to keep up for minutes 10-18

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2018, 04:44:05 pm »
Pro]moNte - Fire.Buu 2-0
Pro]GraM - Fire.koN 2-1
Fire.koN - Pro]ToSs- 2-1

Where's all the 1s? Defjam hasn't even played a set lol

beaTz-

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2018, 05:29:44 pm »
Pro]moNte - Fire.Buu 2-0
Pro]GraM - Fire.koN 2-1
Fire.koN - Pro]ToSs- 2-1

He was on all Saturday and nobody wanted to play him.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2018, 05:47:20 pm »
Pro]moNte - Fire.Buu 2-0
Pro]GraM - Fire.koN 2-1
Fire.koN - Pro]ToSs- 2-1

He was on all Saturday and nobody wanted to play him.

That's a fair bit of a lie as I was on for about 3 hours on Saturday and didn't see him once. I was on when he would generally be on at his time too. Night for him and morning for me. Why'd you log off so quickly last night? We could've got more sets in

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord