+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 408
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 16
Guests: 391
Total: 407

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 7209 times)

OriginalZop

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: April 02, 2018, 05:37:22 pm »
Ive been on starcraft for years and years but this is my first time learning about
op scw- and the community you guys have going on here.

So

Hello everyone

PREMIERBEAT

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 07:00:01 pm »
Nice to meet you! I am Jace. I use 2s.NaZz on bnet at the moment. hope to see you play some time.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 07:08:57 pm »
SuP boss, you are welcome to join clan KiT If you are looking for a clan

GanGstEr]SecreT

• Broodling
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 11:31:37 pm »
Sup and welcome
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
https://clantg.wixsite.com/clangangster

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

piqqys

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 12:48:30 pm »
does anyone know what channel is it on original or expansion for the op scw- and does anyone know how to download the reply to watch the matches?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 06:28:18 pm »
does anyone know what channel is it on original or expansion for the op scw- and does anyone know how to download the reply to watch the matches?

Expansion and "op ugl".

Go to "league" dropdown menu, go to "archive". Click on a seaso, then on a name and then you will get a list of that player's matches. Clicking on "Link" will download the match's replay.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 03:50:27 pm »
Premier 2-0 newb.  U mad bro? Lol I  love owning newbs like u.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 05:47:45 pm »
Premier 2-0 newb.  U mad bro? Lol I  love owning newbs like u.

You won a TT(me)vPZ in which I had a random pub as my ally and almost killed your ally, and you won PTvPP(me) where my ally was brainfarting from start to finish. He went DT drop even though I scouted your base with zealots four minutes in advance which showed you had about 10 turrets spread out over your base already. He got firebatted a full two minutes after I told him to check his corner and cannon up his main. He had no mass and went tech and drops into PT while I was blocked. He had no choke either. Good job. You beat me twice in games in which my allies more or less won the game for you.

And before you mention me playing 1vs1 against my "ally" and losing a ZvP with his midbuild right in front of my choke, don't forget to mention I went on to beat him in the games that followed.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 05:55:00 pm »
I also had a random pub. Your point is? Lol i love how u get all mad and blame ur partners. Then after game your "random pub" was actually your friend telling him how he screwed up and what he shouldof done. When My partner doesnt even talk english and is also SkG)Cito which is a big pub Like me. :) Keep playing u still suck after i came back from a month break . Lol

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 06:32:14 pm »
I also had a random pub. Your point is? Lol i love how u get all mad and blame ur partners. Then after game your "random pub" was actually your friend telling him how he screwed up and what he shouldof done. When My partner doesnt even talk english and is also SkG)Cito which is a big pub Like me. :) Keep playing u still suck after i came back from a month break . Lol

A member of SkG) is considerably better than a random pub.  As for the second game, I blame him because his retarded actions were the direct cause of the loss. So yes I do blame him. Did I play perfect? fuck no.

Go watch the replays and you'll see I am right. Stop trying to be some edgy annoying troll. I don't have to explain this to you any more than I already have.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 03:48:33 pm by preMier »

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 08:43:47 pm »

A member of SkG) is considerably better than a random pub.  As for the second game, I blame him because his retarded actions were the direct cause of the loss. So yes I do blame him. Did I play perfect? fuck no. And parting him was my own fault. I know he systematically does stupid shit in 2s and 1s and I parted him anyways. I should have been prepared for it.

Go watch the replays and you'll see I am right. Stop trying to be some edgy annoying troll. I don't have to explain this to you any more than I already have.

wrong

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 08:44:28 pm »

A member of SkG) is considerably better than a random pub.  As for the second game, I blame him because his retarded actions were the direct cause of the loss. So yes I do blame him. Did I play perfect? fuck no. And parting him was my own fault. I know he systematically does stupid shit in 2s and 1s and I parted him anyways. I should have been prepared for it.

u don't have to explain anything to him period. but u do :o

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 10:02:23 pm »

u don't have to explain anything to him period. but u do :o
You're right.

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2018, 06:30:13 am »
Lol just like before  he pretty much told the whole world about these games. He never shuts up he keeps complaining and complaining, relax hot head its only a game . Go play outside.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2018, 07:01:32 am »
Lol just like before  he pretty much told the whole world about these games. He never shuts up he keeps complaining and complaining, relax hot head its only a game . Go play outside.

I explained it to you. I don't think anyone but you and I care about it.
You felt the need to be public about this. I address your concern publicly as you seemingly desired it to be done as such. I complain from time to time, that's true. Everybody knows it and there's no point denying it. Now go and be annoying somewhere else Rabbitslayer. Unless you desire the Matt treatment.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord