+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 28, 2024, 11:13:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26207
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 549
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 519
Total: 528

Author Topic: Are you a loser????  (Read 6967 times)

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
Are you a loser????
« on: June 03, 2018, 11:07:43 pm »
Okay I wanted to post about this last couple of days ago but too busy with my life. So I have the time and I'll talk about it.

I know this happens alot to probably alot of you or maybe it's just me but whenever I 1v1 players in a fastest this(this one) or maybe just 1v1 people on fastest in public, I know they get really upset. Why do I think so? Because whenever I win them, they either say "you're lucky" or "I'm rusty" etc.. Honestly if you ask me, there is no need to come up with these excuses. I mean you lose you lose you win you win, it is what it is. I don't understand how people get so angry. Whenever I lose, I just laugh at myself because I know I did some dumb things that cost me in the game. I probably enjoy losing more than winning because it's funny how I make a lot of mistakes. This is a game, you play for fun. Games are suppose to help you relax and reduce stress. If you're playing at a pro league level like nonmoney, than yes it is okay to be upset because you're putting up everything on the line, your career is on the line.  Some people in the league(not going to say the names) but whenever I play them 1v1 and win, they whisper in the channel after than say I'm a lucky newb or they're rusty they just came back. I like lowmoney alot and one of the thing is alot of players don't find excuses whenever they play a match. Honestly just play the game and have fun. For, My biggest problem for fastest is playing late game which makes me pretty tired mentally so than I don't give a rematch to certain people, it's not because I'm afraid or dodge good players. It's just its mentally tiring sometimes but fun at the same time. There are people who can play 8x games nonstop, thats good for you I mean you can play for such long hours without stop. For me, I can't do that because I don't have the mental stamina to do so. So for the haters, if you read this, I'm not dodging you. I just need a break sometimes even after just 1 long game, thats all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:11:34 pm by SaveMeNow »

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a loser????
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 01:26:35 pm »
Okay I wanted to post about this last couple of days ago but too busy with my life. So I have the time and I'll talk about it.

I know this happens alot to probably alot of you or maybe it's just me but whenever I 1v1 players in a fastest this(this one) or maybe just 1v1 people on fastest in public, I know they get really upset. Why do I think so? Because whenever I win them, they either say "you're lucky" or "I'm rusty" etc.. Honestly if you ask me, there is no need to come up with these excuses. I mean you lose you lose you win you win, it is what it is. I don't understand how people get so angry. Whenever I lose, I just laugh at myself because I know I did some dumb things that cost me in the game. I probably enjoy losing more than winning because it's funny how I make a lot of mistakes. This is a game, you play for fun. Games are suppose to help you relax and reduce stress. If you're playing at a pro league level like nonmoney, than yes it is okay to be upset because you're putting up everything on the line, your career is on the line.  Some people in the league(not going to say the names) but whenever I play them 1v1 and win, they whisper in the channel after than say I'm a lucky newb or they're rusty they just came back. I like lowmoney alot and one of the thing is alot of players don't find excuses whenever they play a match. Honestly just play the game and have fun. For, My biggest problem for fastest is playing late game which makes me pretty tired mentally so than I don't give a rematch to certain people, it's not because I'm afraid or dodge good players. It's just its mentally tiring sometimes but fun at the same time. There are people who can play 8x games nonstop, thats good for you I mean you can play for such long hours without stop. For me, I can't do that because I don't have the mental stamina to do so. So for the haters, if you read this, I'm not dodging you. I just need a break sometimes even after just 1 long game, thats all.

dude honestly it is never gonna stop and you either have to get used to it or stop playing. while making threads may make you feel better about it, and while you may be searching for answers, no one is going to say anything except maybe start trash talking you on here too. Many people have tried to stop the BM including myself and ive realized it will never end. I am not bm'ing scw i am just giving you an honest answer to your question

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 02:50:46 pm »
Dudes dudes dudes, read the sc manual, BM is part of starcraft and always has been, they MADE the game to include trash talk. Just don't take anything serious on here have a sense of humor, talk some trash and have fun.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 05:09:40 pm »
Haha, well said Gus.

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 07:24:37 pm »
Dudes dudes dudes, read the sc manual, BM is part of starcraft and always has been, they MADE the game to include trash talk. Just don't take anything serious on here have a sense of humor, talk some trash and have fun.

Ya I agree . The game is fine I don't care about BM in the game . It's on the site I don't agree with it on . This should be taken as a professional site with class and standards and these forums have none lol

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 09:01:01 pm »
Shut up child before I dick slap you. You’d probably like that though wouldn’t ya Nancy??

Yea obviously I would . Nothing like a big old dick slap across the cheeks . I would record the sound it made so I could play it over again before bed time every night CUZ IM A BIG OLD SLUT now tell me what else you'd do to me so I can get excited
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:05:16 pm by eL]ToRpEdo[ »

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 09:56:39 pm »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45