+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 420
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 396
Total: 405

Author Topic: Xtre- vs FiRe. report thread  (Read 24101 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Xtre- vs FiRe. report thread
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 11:47:33 pm »
Na I want to cw and I got anamazing list of members who I want to see play. Since you're gonna call it off I'll list the true lineup. Jose, evil, bungeegum, Kokanee,  buu, Ali for 1s. And buu , Ali, unipp, beatz, fantastic, evil, bungeegum for 2s. That ok? You can have a grace period to reconstruct your lineup if need be.

Muppy

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2018, 11:48:57 pm »
Omg Crazy list 8)

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 11:56:03 pm »
Na I want to cw and I got anamazing list of members who I want to see play. Since you're gonna call it off I'll list the true lineup. Jose, evil, bungeegum, Kokanee,  buu, Ali for 1s. And buu , Ali, unipp, beatz, fantastic, evil, bungeegum for 2s. That ok? You can have a grace period to reconstruct your lineup if need be.

Now im confused, youre saying your clan sucks too much to compete with xtre so youre merging with gangster and pro? Man all you had to say is that you dont want to CW. Its all good, we will go compete with a real clan, like Pro], when they have some of their guys get active again.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 11:57:56 pm »

Now im confused, youre saying your clan sucks too much to compete with xtre so youre merging with gangster and pro? Man all you had to say is that you dont want to CW. Its all good, we will go compete with a real clan, like Pro], when they have some of their guys get active again.
stop talking shit and do the cw. They all tagged up to fire what do you want? Stop being afraid to lose to a better clan

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2018, 12:04:33 am »

stop talking shit and do the cw. They all tagged up to fire what do you want? Stop being afraid to lose to a better clan
FiRe.XtreSuckS 2-0 xtre-mamba GG's 7-1

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2018, 12:05:12 am »
So fire is garbage. Thats according to you. You would rather be in pro, seeing how half that list is pro, but they wont let you in lol. If you would rather we can just xtre vs the world, no need for them to pretend to be in fire for a week.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2018, 12:07:39 am »
So xtre was so bad they paid like 5k to get some decent members when I haven't paid a dime gg no re noob fuck ur clan war

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2018, 12:08:49 am »
U think I'm gonna believe brain just tagged because xtre is such a gosu clan? Lmao

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2018, 12:13:16 am »
So xtre was so bad they paid like 5k to get some decent members when I haven't paid a dime gg no re noob fuck ur clan war

Ok cool. Fire isnt interested anymore. Idk why youre so mad about the new recruits dude. All u had to say is fire isnt interested in getting in a CW right now. I didnt BM about this at all. I just thought it would be fun but clearly you cant handle the competition. I originally wouls have like to play against pro], as they are the better competition but they would prefer to wait until they regain activity, probably next season. There was no BM between me and mark/puppy while discussing that CW, not sure why you had to be the one to become a dick.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2018, 12:15:34 am »
I'm mad about new recruits? You just dodged fire bro. Xtre is big pussy clan no wonder no one likes u guys. Wonder why everyone ran to fire to rape u guys. I didn't ask them to join they all just showed up. Shows how much backbone u got when you see my true power.

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2018, 12:16:34 am »
And why are you so concerned about brain? We didnt even add him to lineup lol. But yeah, xtre members all pitched in their lunch money to buy brain. Lol

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2018, 12:18:40 am »
And why are you so concerned about brain? We didnt even add him to lineup lol. But yeah, xtre members all pitched in their lunch money to buy brain. Lol
8-2 and u dodged me after and 6-2 and now ur dodging cw too. I'm seeing a trend here.

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2018, 12:20:28 am »
I'm mad about new recruits? You just dodged fire bro. Xtre is big pussy clan no wonder no one likes u guys. Wonder why everyone ran to fire to rape u guys. I didn't ask them to join they all just showed up. Shows how much backbone u got when you see my true power.

I dont think everyone ran to fire. Not one of them has come here in defense of you or this CW. Not one of them made a name in fire that resembles their normal aka. Not one of them posted their own intent of being in fire. Not one of them posted their own game. Xtre is not dodging anybody, but we are not letting you make a mockery of a clan war because your current clan CANNOT COMPETE with my current clan. Idc who you recruit as long as you can follow the rules outlined a few posts ago. And 5 1v1 players, 6 2v2 players. Exactly the same as your most current CW.

Muppy

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2018, 12:21:54 am »
lets just play the cw for fun no BM just GGs, I bet the majority wants this to happen

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2018, 12:23:24 am »
Is this a CW or a fucking circus show?

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord