+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 381
Total: 387

Author Topic: j.h / GoldSCV disqualified from competing for prize money for SCW11  (Read 18858 times)

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Due to a determination that GoldSCV and J.H have been abusing the ladder with illegitimate games in order to boost up J.H., their games have been removed and they are not allowed to play against each other ever again.

Their games have been re-weighed to prevent significant inflation of the standings.

This is the second time this has happened (first time was two seasons ago). With so much prize money on the line, any foul play that might lead to an unfair result will not be tolerated. This would call for a suspension, but GoldSCV confessed to all of this, so they are allowed to play, but are disqualified from winning prize money for SCW11. If either or both finish in top 3, the same prize pool will go to the next-in-line in each case. Season winner status will still be awarded should either place first.

GoldSCV and J.H will be eligible to win prize money next season, if they choose to play fair.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
.... i find it quite funny that these idiots keep making the same foul moves.......

GameLove2

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
I didn't do goldscv and abusing.
Play a game with him and get evidence of abusing.
I justly played a game and won.
I won't come to Scw again if I get the prize-money cancellation this season.

82rgehqhh

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I think you should show J.H the confession.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
dirty cheaters

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
very strange they continue to do this. i thought they are both more than  capable of being top3 without cheating

ps/ plz force JH and maximum to play a bo15 ASAP
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 07:27:29 am by xtre-tonyG »

82rgehqhh

• Broodling
    • View Profile
very strange they continue to do this. i thought they are both more than  capable of being top3 without cheating

ps/ plz force JH and maximum to play a bo15 ASAP

Maximum, J.H and GoldSCV are the current top 3 skillwise. I think the problem lies in timezones and activity. They are online when no one else is and they are more or less forced to play each other most of the time. I can understand the idea behind it. J.H gets wins off GOldSCV because GoldSCV is less tied to specific time windows. Anyway, I am going to watch the replays myself just to make sure. There are definitely legit games between the two that shouldn't have been removed.

BeatZ-

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Sword had to help cole(maximum) win somehow.

GameLove2

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
I doubt it by winning the game against GOLDSCV, but these games are never game-rigging and both are the best.
I don't understand why SWORD, the manager, does this.
So far I've loved Starcraft and played games as hard as I can, and I'm quite offended by the way he treats me like this way.
Immediately return the points within two days and pay the prize money if JH and GOLDSCV rank third in the TOP.

82rgehqhh

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I doubt it by winning the game against GOLDSCV, but these games are never game-rigging and both are the best.
I don't understand why SWORD, the manager, does this.
So far I've loved Starcraft and played games as hard as I can, and I'm quite offended by the way he treats me like this way.
Immediately return the points within two days and pay the prize money if JH and GOLDSCV rank third in the TOP.

I am watching replays with a native Korean speaker. So far I did not find anything wrong with the games I've seen but I am waiting for Sword's evidence.

GameLove2

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Re: j.h / GoldSCV disqualified from competing for prize money for SCW11
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 08:51:22 am »
이때까지 겜 열심히했는데 상금 안준다하면 진짜 양아치 ;

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 09:55:56 am »
Watched and rewatched all their replays, I honestly do not see any indication for foul play. Watched a bunch of them with a native korean speaker and most games had back n forth banter or mentions of previous games.  Either GoldSCV confessed to SCW 9 cheating or something was lost in translation. I find it really hard to believe he would confess to cheating SCW 11 given there's nothing in the replays that would indicate it. I really want to see his confession and its context.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 09:58:21 am »
Watched and rewatched all their replays, I honestly do not see any indication for foul play. Watched a bunch of them with a native korean speaker and most games had back n forth banter or mentions of previous games.  Either GoldSCV confessed to SCW 9 cheating or something was lost in translation. I find it really hard to believe he would confess to cheating SCW 11 given there's nothing in the replays that would indicate it. I really want to see his confession and its context.
translate the in game text for another confession

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2019, 10:00:18 am »

that is SCW9. did he also confess in game during scw11? premier says he and his korean translator found no such confessions/foul play

ps/ we want the evidence sword !!

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2019, 10:15:23 am »

that is SCW9. did he also confess in game during scw11? premier says he and his korean translator found no such confessions/foul play

ps/ we want the evidence sword !!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:17:59 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35