+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 24214
Latest: rolldorado-dycle
New This Month: 590
New This Week: 1675
New Today: 341
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 3928
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 3151
Total: 3173

Author Topic: replay request  (Read 63464 times)

lpajax

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
replay request
« on: October 08, 2019, 02:15:40 pm »
Hi,
I started following TonyG and Zik gaming on youtube month ago.  I watched all those fastess possible ladder tournament on TonyG youtube channel and I had a freaking blast.  Anyway I decided to buy starcraft and create an account here.  Last time I had starcraft on my computer was 10 years ago, I need to catch up on awesome replay.  It would be appreciated if some of you could send me link to crazy out of this world replay please.

thanks

RJBTV

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 1247
    • View Profile
Re: replay request
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 03:15:14 pm »
Hi,
I started following TonyG and Zik gaming on youtube month ago.  I watched all those fastess possible ladder tournament on TonyG youtube channel and I had a freaking blast.  Anyway I decided to buy starcraft and create an account here.  Last time I had starcraft on my computer was 10 years ago, I need to catch up on awesome replay.  It would be appreciated if some of you could send me link to crazy out of this world replay please.

thanks

I've got a huge pile of replays from the korean server. Different version of fastest map but really high level of play, including low money pros playing fastest.

If you want really good replays on space/western fastest map look for the following names in the archive @ https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=archive

  • Goldscv, Superback, Leebokgu
  • J.H, Gasvulture
  • Maximum, Fourdrones, xP-Hero, Kokanee, Os]Burrito[, Crystax, KH-Loop
  • Gangster]Jose, Philip2001, Gangster]Zerg, SHuttle
  • Legend]EviL
  • Thanks, Xtre-X, Hello
  • ZeuZ, Mandingo, salamiz
  • Fire.aw23, Fire.Vulture, Third.War
  • Koko[av], Silent.Kon, Raw.Kingslayer
  • AfreecaTv_Brain[, Xtre-Brain, Gangster]Brain
  • Defjam, Ggrrr
  • Mindseye[aV]
  • Legend]Nasus, Legend]Gohan
  • Xtre-Mamba, Xtre-Pinoccio
  • Models, Sail
  • Pro]Hardy-
  • Sucon
  • BomBi
  • Kimsangduk
  • LovelyRabbit
  • InbusJaja
  • Fia
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 03:36:01 pm by preMier »

lpajax

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: replay request
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 08:18:16 pm »
thanks
that is what I started doing.

but if coudl think about the greatest replay you have ever seen, give me a link please  :)

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-94-18
2 Don~131-65
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~69-27
4 legend]six66-35
5 LEBABY_GAMER54-69

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal