+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] remove this 0.8s game pls by Lucas May 17, 2024, 03:23:57 pm
[General Discussion ] TEAM CANCUN NEVER LOSS WHERE IS HENESSY AND GOM by sNipEr.ScopE May 15, 2024, 08:36:40 pm
[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by GameLove2 May 14, 2024, 01:09:22 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] May 13, 2024, 12:59:34 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by taengk May 13, 2024, 07:15:05 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3393
Latest: Kevlar
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26301
Total Topics: 2410
Most Online Today: 854
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Author Topic: Pro]  (Read 21087 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Pro]
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 07:39:40 pm »
I was very drunk when I lost to sky, ive beaten him badly before zvp etc.

aCe

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 09:18:45 am »

wow nice i cant remind to Play 1v1 before once in my life, did a few Pubs against random People to " warm up " but i didnt lost a single match exept a pvp and tvp, Maybe you imagined it ?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 09:47:48 am »

wow nice i cant remind to Play 1v1 before once in my life, did a few Pubs against random People to " warm up " but i didnt lost a single match exept a pvp and tvp, Maybe you imagined it ?
From your own league history:
https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&season=35&gid=1745

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&season=35&gid=1742

aCe

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2018, 09:51:26 am »

From your own league history:
https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&season=35&gid=1745

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&season=35&gid=1742

whew i must been too drunk to remind
never played competive 1v1 whats new ?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2018, 09:52:50 am »

Ironic.

aCe

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2018, 09:55:21 am »

Ironic.

im glad even u, that you are mentally handicaped, pointed out what i was trying to say

beaTz-

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2018, 09:59:36 am »
Who gives a shit, at end of the day Sky is a 2s player who happened to rape fire best 1ser. His 2s are better than anybody’s in that clan. Even you premier.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 10:19:52 am »
I'm glad even You, that though you are mentally handicapped, Were/are able to point out what I was trying to say.
Fixed that for you  ;D

Who gives a shit, at end of the day Sky is a 2s player who happened to rape fire best 1ser. His 2s is better than anybody’s in that clan. Even you premier.

My initial point was that, considering everybody's winrate with Protoss vs Zerg/Terran, winning PvZ and PvZ is not exactly indicative of anything that could even be closely regarded as "rape". A win without a doubt, but don't go and push the boundaries. And what does my skill have to do with this? The players we were talking about are Sky and Buu. Not me and not you. And please don't proceed to have your next argument be an "argumentum ad verecundiam" by claiming my opinions and or contributions are invalid because I'm not as good as either of you.

aCe

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 10:28:30 am »
I'm glad even You, that though you are mentally handicapped, Were/are able to point out what I was trying to say.
Fixed that for you  ;D

Who gives a shit, at end of the day Sky is a 2s player who happened to rape fire best 1ser. His 2s is better than anybody’s in that clan. Even you premier.

My initial point was that, considering everybody's winrate with Protoss vs Zerg/Terran, winning PvZ and PvZ is not exactly indicative of anything that could even be closely regarded as "rape". A win without a doubt, but don't go and push the boundaries. And what does my skill have to do with this? The players we were talking about are Sky and Buu. Not me and not you. And please don't proceed to have your next argument be an "argumentum ad verecundiam" by claiming my opinions and or contributions are invalid because I'm not as good as either of you.

yes i should switch my priority, gramatic is definitly more important then wasteing time on u, Mr.talkonly

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 10:56:05 am »
yes i should switch my priority, gramatic is definitly more important then wasteing time on u, Mr.talkonly

Maybe trying to form actual arguments instead of resorting to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies , might also be wise change of priority.

Swagnificent

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2018, 11:02:36 am »
For sure. Kind of pathetic that Sky is so logically illiterate that he resorts to criticizing people for completely irrelevant components of their lives instead of talking about the subject matter at hand. Maybe he knows his arguments are unsound.

Also anyone that thinks Buu is the best 1s in FiRe doesn't really know FiRe that well. Buu is a great player for sure though, no disrespect.

vY.Freak-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2018, 11:11:50 am »
Sky is horrible at 2's. 

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2018, 11:12:24 am »
For sure. Kind of pathetic that Sky is so logically illiterate that he resorts to criticizing people for completely irrelevant components of their lives instead of talking about the subject matter at hand. Maybe he knows his arguments are unsound.

Also anyone that thinks Buu is the best 1s in FiRe doesn't really know FiRe that well. Buu is a great player for sure though, no disrespect.

I'd argue Fire.Hus aka Third.War is better than Buu. I'd also Argue Sail is a tad better and has a higher ceiling than Buu, but only time will tell.

aCe

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2018, 11:35:58 am »
Sky is horrible at 2's.

raped you too many times or why you're hurted ?

i just rewatched the clan war Matches vs vulture and Freak, …. no wonder you guys crying
carried by myself btw...

i might be the latest recruit on pro] and even if i would be the weakest, noone of you retards can touch me anyway... so keep crying
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 11:40:38 am by Sky »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2018, 11:40:21 am »
raped you too many times or why you're hurted ?

i just rewatched the clan war Matches vs vulture and Freak, …. no wonder you guys crying
carried by myself btw...

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 11:43:00 am by preMier »

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 pGf]Pescador-28-22
2 GanGs]BlackSwan26-17
3 L-Mx]GallO28-34
4 [KGB]-SlaSh.14-3
5 L-Mx]Don~14-3