+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 10:32:45 pm
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - ibiza

Pages: [1]
1
Support Center / Re: Add Game
« on: June 13, 2020, 01:36:32 pm »
I beat him again. This time I was Terran and he was protoss.

I still cannot report.


2
Support Center / Add Game
« on: June 13, 2020, 01:19:05 pm »
Hello again, I again beat Celestial.Zero (Terran) in a 1v1, I was protoss this time. I am unable to add the replay again.

When I try to report, it is still popping up as error code: 101 . I am using lastreplay.rep  when I report.

This time around,I have attached the replay.

Thank you.

3
Support Center / Unable to Add Game
« on: June 10, 2020, 01:29:29 pm »
Hello,

I just finished playing iGx)LuNaTiCk in a 1v1 SCW. I was T and he was Z. I ended up winning the match. However, I am unable to upload my last replay file. The error code  is coming back to me as

Error Code: 101

I am not sure what that means.

Thank you

Pages: [1]

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal