+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23823
Latest: luckyhaul-Latuh
New This Month: 403
New This Week: 1284
New Today: 403
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 5220
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 25
Guests: 2456
Total: 2481

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Avenger

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: Best FMP Players?
« on: August 10, 2025, 12:05:33 pm »
I remember late 2006 to 2008 where I dominated almost everybody and 2007 was my peak. Retired around early 09 so I don't remember much after that.

2
General Discussion / Re: StarCraftDream
« on: August 10, 2025, 11:44:55 am »
Wow that would be insane. Just finding out about this site.

Pages: [1]

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-60-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-68-6
2 Choi0068-17
3 Don~62-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 -Ank]Tremoz-44-44

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal