+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] remove games plz by xRidd1cK Today at 05:51:09 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by IcyP September 25, 2026, 11:11:51 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 22894
Latest: mines-Shoowl
New This Month: 15518
New This Week: 355
New Today: 200
Stats
Total Posts: 26278
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 3534
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 24
Guests: 2503
Total: 2527

Author Topic: Sunday 8 PM CT LiveCasts - 1s or 2s $50 to Winner  (Read 9204 times)

JoesCastyCasts

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 234
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
Sunday 8 PM CT LiveCasts - 1s or 2s $50 to Winner
« on: August 13, 2022, 11:46:04 pm »
Hey All,

I want to start doing livecasts every Sunday at 8 PM Central Time. I can put $25 up on the line every Sunday for winner of the series (1v1 or 2v2). I can do it this Sunday (tomorrow) at 8 PM CT. Trying to do Byul vs Kokanee for $75.

If that doesn't work, vote who you guys want to see and/or if people can meet up and play.

I actually prefer livecasting. I think it's more fun.

<3 Joey LMK your thots about this

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~109-50
2 -Ank]Henessy-70-14
3 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR89-68
4 Elpatrondelbien130-112
5 MAFIA]`EviL-41-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-56-5
2 Don~51-22
3 pacutec97-99
4 legend]six65-33
5 Choi0048-14

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal