+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by tO_cReAtiVee Today at 03:09:08 am
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27553
Latest: topbet-usela
New This Month: 3928
New This Week: 2969
New Today: 472
Stats
Total Posts: 26318
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 1740
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 30
Guests: 1304
Total: 1334

Author Topic: Sup everyone  (Read 54933 times)

PauLWaFFleZ

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Sup everyone
« on: August 22, 2017, 02:46:43 am »
Sup all, i go by PauLWaFFleZ. I been playing SC on and off for a while. I remember the first time I ever got exposed to the game was when my cousin came over one time and had us rent the Nintendo 64 version. And then eventually I got the Battle Chest for my PC and would play the game on and off. I remember a while ago, I would live in the US East server in the channels OP Senmon and OP Cheesel, which were primarily ZC channels and just run 3v3 ZC No Rules allllllll day long. I had kind of been coming back on and off, and I had seen that ZC was dead, so I had no other choice but to start learning FMP a bit. So glad I found out about OP UGL and that there actually was a channel in the US West server still full of FMP players.

I'm just hopin that BW stays alive for a while. RM looks like its brought a lot of people back to UGL cuz nowadays I see 30+ ppl in there every so often. And also, I think I've finally figured out some good general strats, so obviously, when you feel like you're getting good, you wanna play more ( I might be developing an addiction :[ ). Also, Terran is the only race that I like in the game now (FOR THE DIRECTORATE! FOR HUMANITY!) , so if you play w/ me you will undoubtedly see me pick T all the time. Just hopin to continue to develop better strategies by watching the best players as I go along.

PauLWaFFleZ

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Sup everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:23:13 pm »
Terran is the best race! I like your name because it has waffles;; basically waffles has syrup traps. 3v3 ZC no rules LOL. I haven't played that in years!! Do people still play NR 20 mins? I sure do not miss games lasting for an hour and people would map max and that drive me insane.

Bro I remember when I first started playing ZC, I would run exclusively NR 20/MM because I was always too afraid to lose the game in early game. But then I eventually figured out how to play better, so I ditched those 1 hour long games and started playing No Rules exclusively. I rarely see Zero Clutter games on now, so I guess that era has just ended but damn it was great.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]-kObe8-3
3 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR9-7
4 -Ank]Donkey7-4
5 KingLeBron11-9

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 LgX[PerroCosmic5-0
2 Oni]X[AreS-5-0
3 GanGsTa876-3
4 [RO]Rapid6-3
5 -Ank]Choi7-6

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal