+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by Manarelly Today at 07:54:48 am
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal Today at 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 04, 2026, 10:13:16 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:26:06 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 25274
Latest: casinado-Emait
New This Month: 1650
New This Week: 691
New Today: 424
Stats
Total Posts: 26306
Total Topics: 2751
Most Online Today: 3115
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 30
Guests: 1153
Total: 1183

Author Topic: Remove ID# 1542, I lost  (Read 10044 times)

lostinlogic

  • Supporter
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Remove ID# 1542, I lost
« on: July 08, 2018, 04:57:21 am »
First game on this site. I thought your algorithm checks the winner in the replay. I lost the game. Please change that. Thanks

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1375
    • View Profile
Re: Remove ID# 1542, I lost
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 02:29:11 pm »
Winner information is not stored in the replay

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal