+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23837
Latest: vegashero-imanils
New This Month: 402
New This Week: 1298
New Today: 402
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 5220
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 25
Guests: 2275
Total: 2300

Author Topic: CANT POST MY GAME  (Read 11741 times)

Fishy

  • Supporter
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
CANT POST MY GAME
« on: August 10, 2023, 03:56:25 pm »
I just finished a game and it is telling me it needs to be reported within 1 hour of the match.  The match just ended.

How do I go about reporting this game?  Sorry I am newb to the forums and hope this is the correct place to post.

Thanks!

MU: PvT
Players: AoW-Fishy and Regulus(xxx)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 04:01:42 pm by AoW-Fishy »

Lucas

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 316
    • View Profile
Re: CANT POST MY GAME
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 12:02:42 am »
Game has been added.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-60-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~62-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 -Ank]Tremoz-44-44

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal