+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23739
Latest: slot-placle
New This Month: 407
New This Week: 1200
New Today: 407
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 5220
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 21
Guests: 3195
Total: 3216

Author Topic: Help  (Read 12464 times)

beaTz-

  • Guest
Help
« on: June 18, 2018, 12:16:52 am »
So I got a new laptop and a new mouse. Can anybody help me to figure out why my F keys aren't working. its a HP OMEN, also my mouse is a Logitech mouse and I'm trying to figure out how I make the buttons on the side to keys.

xCharizardx

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 01:02:18 am »
You got your FN key trigger on. You can set it up that its FN-lock or something. Hopefully this helped.

RJBTV

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 1247
    • View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 04:55:14 am »
So I got a new laptop and a new mouse. Can anybody help me to figure out why my F keys aren't working. its a HP OMEN, also my mouse is a Logitech mouse and I'm trying to figure out how I make the buttons on the side to keys.

Download and install the logitech gaming software for the mouse.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-85-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-60-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-63-5
2 Choi0062-14
3 Don~62-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 -Ank]Tremoz-44-44

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal