+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by FaINeR Today at 06:35:02 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26206
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 573
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 532
Total: 554

Author Topic: season 22 winner?  (Read 12730 times)

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: season 22 winner?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2021, 11:41:54 pm »
The tournament will be on the regular map, by the way. Hydra, you can’t dodge me for not playing on your map of choice. These different types of maps are ridiculous, not to mention Fainer sucks at making maps and screwed one up.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 11:51:33 pm by hihihello »

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2021, 11:43:51 pm »
And I think the top 5 need to start playing one another more. Whiteandblack and I  are the only ones who play anyone. Jose and dingo will not play each other because they’re all n the same clan. Ridiculous, play better people than dodge. LOL don’t noob bash to keep your rank, *hydra*
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 11:48:15 pm by hihihello »

4LoKo

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2021, 12:44:27 am »
How come Dingo never plays Whiteandblack nor Hydra? lol kids a joke... Same with Jose. It is so ridiculous how those two only bash on same people and never play their same level.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2021, 07:52:25 am »
@ hihihello and 4loko

This is exactly why I was concerned about the format of the tournament.

Dingo and Jose are known to obtain a high rank then refuse to play anyone they think they'll lose to. Not to mention their constant bm, dodging, and tournament stalling.

Just want to see those who actually deserve it qualify for the end of season tournament.

Gl hf gg~!

May evil drown in its source.

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 12:29:02 am »
since i donated the money for the season, can i choose to have a tournament to decide the winner?
el dinero es para el ganador, obviamente el ganador es el primer puesto. agregar un torneo seria adicional algun tipo de premio mas.
the money goes to the winner, obviously the winner is first place. adding a tournament would be additional some type of prize more.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2021, 12:35:47 am »
@ hihihello and 4loko

This is exactly why I was concerned about the format of the tournament.

Dingo and Jose are known to obtain a high rank then refuse to play anyone they think they'll lose to. Not to mention their constant bm, dodging, and tournament stalling.

Just want to see those who actually deserve it qualify for the end of season tournament.

Gl hf gg~!
Since when is it compulsory to play against other players ?, said the same jamz, since when is it forbidden to play only with those you want to play ?, partiality must be for everyone equally. If you don't play and rank high, you shouldn't be judged or criticized.
see this case as an example: https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?topic=1285.0
SlaSh StarCraft Games

heavymachinegun

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2021, 04:06:21 am »
why not applying iccup rules about max games vs lower ranks?

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2021, 08:10:26 am »
@ Slash

No one said it was compulsory to play against other players or 'pub bash'.

The end of season tournaments (in my opinion) are used to help determine who is playing the best that season. If you're a dodger you're no where even close to becoming the 'best' at anything.

For example if the tourney was top 10 as it has been before, jaMmmz would qualify. 99% of players in this league are better than him, he is a very bad player. How disappointing.

It's hard to side with Dingo and Jose (mostly Jose) by the way they conduct themselves and have conducted themselves in the past. And to see them dodge their way to the top 4 for the money is hard to watch.

@ heavymachinegun

That is a good idea

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2021, 12:14:42 pm »
@ Slash

The end of season tournaments (in my opinion) are used to help determine who is playing the best that season. If you're a dodger you're no where even close to becoming the 'best' at anything.

For example if the tourney was top 10 as it has been before, jaMmmz would qualify. 99% of players in this league are better than him, he is a very bad player. How disappointing.

It's hard to side with Dingo and Jose (mostly Jose) by the way they conduct themselves and have conducted themselves in the past. And to see them dodge their way to the top 4 for the money is hard to watch.

@ heavymachinegun

That is a good idea

some people dodge out of fear of making a fool of themselves, or tarnishing their prestige. See the case of Ssky, he always had the opportunity to play against Mandingo and never plays him. There are people who look for reputation and when they know that it is not within their reach, they simply evade them, this happens in the league all the time, players only play with who they think is at their level. I think the same as the comment before this one, the same iccup rank should be played, so people would only go up the ranking, facing only players of equal to equal.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2021, 03:13:09 pm »
Hahahaha

Every player protects his stats in the league....
I think it is very stupid to criticize that.

And is very typical that the top10 always receive haters. Especially from people who are lower in the ranking.
(aka Slash, Pro001, etc)
Please stop crying and read the rules, you are pretty ridiculous...
😂😂😂😂

heavymachinegun

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2021, 03:24:04 pm »
i dont think skysso cares much about league record since he is s rank in low maps...

Alex

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2021, 05:53:45 pm »
@ Slash

@ heavymachinegun

That is a good idea

some people dodge out of fear of making a fool of themselves, or tarnishing their prestige. See the case of Ssky, he always had the opportunity to play against Mandingo and never plays him. There are people who look for reputation and when they know that it is not within their reach, they simply evade them, this happens in the league all the time, players only play with who they think is at their level. I think the same as the comment before this one, the same iccup rank should be played, so people would only go up the ranking, facing only players of equal to equal.
So i have to play him just cuz you want to? I was playing scan, so i have to stop play against him cuz u said, sky play dingo? You see how ridiculous you sound? also all know Slash is Dingo's elevator. Finally, dingo doesn't like play few games cuz when it finish and you dont want play more he starts to say dogde...

Savior

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2021, 06:38:33 pm »
since i donated the money for the season, can i choose to have a tournament to decide the winner?
el dinero es para el ganador, obviamente el ganador es el primer puesto. agregar un torneo seria adicional algun tipo de premio mas.
the money goes to the winner, obviously the winner is first place. adding a tournament would be additional some type of prize more.

tournament is to ensure the season winner is actually a top player. if there was no prize this season then there is no problem with what you're saying. however, since a few people donated they should be able to decide. i wouldn't want to donate if the money is going to someone dodging and bashing on lower ranks to get their way to the top. we should have decay system similar to VGT to avoid these situations.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2021, 07:16:09 pm »
Hahahaha

Every player protects his stats in the league....
I think it is very stupid to criticize that.

And is very typical that the top10 always receive haters. Especially from people who are lower in the ranking.
(aka Slash, Pro001, etc)
Please stop crying and read the rules, you are pretty ridiculous...
😂😂😂😂

Jammmz not only are a known noob pub basher but also blind. If you can't tell, I'm above you in rank. You keep talking like you are top ten, but im willing to bet that will change by the end of the season. Like sword said, you can only go so far playing D ranked gamers.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2021, 10:14:40 am »
The big homie tonyg is going to be casting the tourney I assume????~~~

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1