+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by RoNin April 17, 2024, 10:59:31 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26151
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 341
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 274
Total: 278

Poll

Should jamzzz be disqualified from participating in scw?

Yes
32 (64%)
No
6 (12%)
Who cares about this mentally challenged moron?
12 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Legacy~jamzzz abuser ban from league please  (Read 10050 times)

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
Re: Legacy~jamzzz abuser ban from league please
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 12:22:52 pm »
I don't think he should be banned, but I do think there should be a more nuanced points system to further disincentivize or even outright eliminate this behavior. Truth is, he's just gaming a probably-too-simple points system.

I remember that before freewin was forbidden, the only thing this player does is that, he plays with the same person every season doing freewin. What would happen if everyone in the league happened to do this, it would cease to be a competition of levels if not competition only of ranks in which jamzz would be the top 1.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

ali

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 01:03:54 pm »
I don't know what is the most incredible here :
-How is that possible to get a rank with one opponent played , with low/mid level.
-How blackduck can accept to be jamzzz victim
-How blackduck don't improve enough to change his loss ratio seasons after seasons
-How Gus, bro care so much about randoms players
Hummm i don't know but clearly no one thinks this deserve B rank and in same time this is not big deal when you just ignore it as Tom suggested
Peace and have fun guys

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 01:08:47 pm »
I remember that before freewin was forbidden...

A mediocre streamer (with 10 followers) who have broken SCW rules in the past...
accuse me of cheating without real proofs again?

you ridiculous.... n00b 😂😂😂😂😂

Robotik

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 01:28:23 pm »
Playing the same player over and over again should steadily give reduced points. I remember that's how it was dealt with in VGT.

It makes no sense that low skilled people are in top ranks.

thepigspeaks

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2021, 01:48:30 pm »
Jammmz only cares about those first few seconds when someone registers for SCW and sees his record, when they think that he's actually a top player.  He doesn't mind being recognized as a retarded noob by the entire community - he's just chasing the high of someone, somewhere, for some amount of time thinking that he's actually good (usually it's just a few seconds until they actually go into his profile to see he's been bashing a computer 150 times).  He's like a crack addict - the high doesn't last long, but it's the only thing that makes him feel good. 

IMO he needs a new drug.  Even actual crack might be healthier than this.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 03:50:53 pm »
who cares if hes boosted his way to the top, when it comes to the finials at the end of the ses he wont stand a chance.  I for one would like to see a bigger bracket at the end . top 10 battle it out or top 8

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 05:52:16 pm »
I don't think he should be banned, but I do think there should be a more nuanced points system to further disincentivize or even outright eliminate this behavior. Truth is, he's just gaming a probably-too-simple points system.

I remember that before freewin was forbidden, the only thing this player does is that, he plays with the same person every season doing freewin. What would happen if everyone in the league happened to do this, it would cease to be a competition of levels if not competition only of ranks in which jamzz would be the top 1.
Exactly. Blackduck is playing picking the weakest race vs jamzzz strongest, its obvious the player blackduck isnt serious about the game giving hundreds of free wins to jamzzz every season back to back. THese players abuse the league and need to be banned.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2021, 05:53:03 pm »
Seeing jamzzz outside his realm of maybe C rank is such an eye sore to the community.

Leto-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2021, 07:22:33 pm »
Riddick if he would be in top 5 and there is a final tour, do you rly think he would make one game? xD

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2021, 09:45:20 pm »
Exactly. Blackduck is playing picking the weakest race vs jamzzz strongest, its obvious the player blackduck isnt serious about the game giving hundreds of free wins to jamzzz every season back to back. THese players abuse the league and need to be banned.

XDDDDDDDDDD

Since when is picking races against the rules? damn n00b
and you are the first to picking pvt races against your Hydra clanmate . Right? 😉😂😂😂😂😂👌👌

Guss you are the "Official Free Loser" in SCW archive history...
stop crying & show real proof, haters n00bs

xD!!

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2021, 10:03:59 pm »

XDDDDDDDDDD

Since when is picking races against the rules? damn n00b
and you are the first to picking pvt races against your Hydra clanmate . Right? 😉😂😂😂😂😂👌👌

Guss you are the "Official Free Loser" in SCW archive history...
stop crying & show real proof, haters n00bs

xD!!
SOrry, jamzzzz, you are a free winner, the community has spoken. look at the tally bro, you lost, you are being banned. Waiting for sword to ok the ban on you guys. BTw me and hydra never agreed on any m.u. the pvt 6 times in a row was pure chance, as you can see me complaining about it in the replays. glhf stop bm stop cheat and stop suck n00b  ;D

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2021, 10:08:21 pm »
Hey jamzzz you know dingo lost to hydra in tournament right? Dingo was free winning him too i guess.... fucking noob shut up

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2021, 10:12:16 pm »
Hahahaha

the voting by "4 haters" in a community of 2500 members is not ridiculous now , really ??👌👌👌😂😂😂😂
and where you showing the real evidence against rules?

you ridiculous... "official free loser" xD!

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2021, 10:15:20 pm »
Hahahaha

the voting by "4 haters" in a community of 2500 members is not ridiculous now , really ??👌👌👌😂😂😂😂
and where you showing the real evidence against rules?

you ridiculous... "official free loser" xD!
The evidence is on your record man. you play only vs one player one match for HUNDREDS of games. Have fun playing tetris cheater noob  :D

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2021, 10:19:01 pm »
someone get this pub a happy meal, he crying so hard from getting banned by community

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord