+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 469
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 420
Total: 433

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 15859 times)

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2022, 07:18:48 pm »
lets not forget what started all of this.

the 100s of smurf accounts that cole has. that cole is playing on.saying hes not active is completely wrong. Cole has no life, and a broken bone witch gives him a reason to sit on his ass all day and smurf

In the past 3 days I've been called Cole Tom Alex and some guy Chris. Shows how poor of a judgement all of you have and saying it doesn't make it so.

Riddick what ate you talking "it's not hard enough to pick up from a 2s player to a 1s player? " you're bitch ass is a noob that has no value in what you say o.O same as smelly needs a shower Gunther or "Gus"

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2022, 08:35:42 pm »

the 100s of smurf accounts that cole has. that cole is playing on.saying hes not active is completely wrong. Cole has no life, and a broken bone witch gives him a reason to sit on his ass all day and smurf

In the past 3 days I've been called Cole Tom Alex and some guy Chris. Shows how poor of a judgement all of you have and saying it doesn't make it so.

Riddick what ate you talking "it's not hard enough to pick up from a 2s player to a 1s player? " you're bitch ass is a noob that has no value in what you say o.O same as smelly needs a shower Gunther or "Gus"
oh god you're still trolling? How can I even take you serious. No aka other than D rank 7-16 record. How impressive. Yawwwwwn.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2022, 09:43:31 pm »

oh god you're still trolling? How can I even take you serious. No aka other than D rank 7-16 record. How impressive. Yawwwwwn.

Wow. You disrespect your higher ups. Athiest. No capital g? Makes sense why you're so ugly.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2022, 07:10:50 am »
Whatever makes you feel better, sure I'm ugly

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2022, 09:38:14 am »
Whatever makes you feel better, sure I'm ugly

I think you handsome fire.buu

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2022, 10:05:30 am »
It's all good thanks tonyg. He's just trolling for attention. I'll give him his minute to shine.  I never claimed to be a
 Supermodel. However I don't have problems picking up girls which is all I care about. Let this faggot insult me over scw. I really couldn't care less  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 10:07:33 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

JoesCastyCasts

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2022, 01:25:19 pm »
i agree with tonygeee-unit

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2022, 07:11:52 pm »
I am active within the channel daily from 9am-9pm. I spam for league games and play whoever asks no problem. Not once has hydra come channel looking for me. It is not my problem if this user plays with unrealistic times vs the same players over and over again.

Cole you are a pussy. I don't get why you are... but you are. Always having to hide when it's just a damn game. Pussy

BLuE[KaOz]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2022, 03:30:46 pm »
lol altogether hes 14-5 vs defjam this season which is good but lets be honest defjam doesnt play as much as cole.. its clear that defjam isnt the player he was when he was beating brain..

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2022, 12:29:26 pm »
caruvisis  i do play cole. I just can never tell which account he smurfs on and he never plays on his real account. I am willing to play tom whenever. can do non. Just been rly busy with work and havent been playing much 1s recently.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2022, 12:30:10 pm »
I am active within the channel daily from 9am-9pm. I spam for league games and play whoever asks no problem. Not once has hydra come channel looking for me. It is not my problem if this user plays with unrealistic times vs the same players over and over again.

LMFAOOOOOO LOLOLOL  wat a joke

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2022, 12:56:42 pm »
Greatescape needs a bo7 show match vs an opponent with similar lvl. I propose vs lmx Stone, or Gangster Random or live.sword

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2022, 01:38:20 pm »
all 3 of them are no where near my level lmfao.   i rape stone in tourney and in league anyday  same with random. sword i don't know.   

thepigspeaks

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2022, 09:23:32 pm »
all 3 of them are no where near my level lmfao.   i rape stone in tourney and in league anyday  same with random. sword i don't know.
You're right, you're nowhere near the Stone and Random...they'd both destroy you.  I'm mediocre at best and i 3-0'd you easily a few seasons ago.  Keep dodging anyone decent jammmz 2.0.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2022, 09:28:13 pm »
You're right, you're nowhere near the Stone and Random...they'd both destroy you.  I'm mediocre at best and i 3-0'd you easily a few seasons ago.  Keep dodging anyone decent jammmz 2.0.

ROFL. Finally other people realize jammzzz 2.0 equals Eric. Should've made a show match with Gus and Eric same level both dodge, runaway and free wins to Tom while they try to hack and Gus gets tossed out and owned by Goon. The person he bms and says he's not in his league.

Eric how do you know you play Cole you won't even scw Tom. Level up and vs him bo11 scw. Either Tom gives you free wins or you make Tom look bad gogogogogogo. Noobs ftw.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord