+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 358
Total: 366

Poll

See Title

YES
21 (95.5%)
NO
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 20, 2022, 02:02:06 pm

Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO SEE GG)Eazy- VS DAVE live BO7, instead of BM back and forth.  (Read 16188 times)

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I am literally working the day u stated Monday.   And u said u are also moving too. What’s with your attitude and all your assumptions. It’s like starcraft is your life and you like to cyber bully and hate on people.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Dave if u read correctly the last post. You stopped responding. Same with fainer so please stop.   Thank you

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
I stopped responding?? You gave me two specific days and then ghosted faster than a hot chick downtown once I asked for one of those specific days. No, sc is not my life. I haven't even played in about a week and was willing to come on cold to just shit on you for talking smack. One month is ridiculous and again, apparently you're the only one who agrees with your dodging ass.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Can you not read. I am working lots and moving and got vacays coming up. Working lots of nightshifts so I doubt u can play when I can.  Maybe get some glasses

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Your excuses are literally never ending. You are on pubbing all the time. I can definitely read and interpret what you are saying. It pretty much says your scared, possibly crying, and doing whatever it takes to lie to yourself about being a legit non dodging gosu. And you are lying to yourself because you are the only one who believes the crap coming out of your mouth.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Look at the fainer post. You didn’t respond. Stop lying dave

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Yes I am pubbin when I get off work then I go to sleep to wake up for working nights.  Yes there are days when I can play at night but if I have to give cpr to save someone and have a rough day at work. Im not going to want to 1s.  Fck you are so annoying

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
I literally told you a time frame and u are bitchung. You are like a female I swear.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Yea and I said GO and you never responded. I'm like a female? Do they give you medical attention at the hospital as well?

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Yes I did lol. Once again u can’t read lmfao

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Lol?

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
K that comment was not needed. Im done responding to you Dave. Clearly you can’t be civil

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
You just attached a blurry image that no one can read. What's it called? Pathological lying?

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Go to the post and read. Ty. Point proven.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Attach a legit screenshot? Instead of some non readable  fake shit to cover up another lie

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord