+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 529
Total: 543

Author Topic: Show evidences  (Read 4183 times)

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
Re: Show evidences
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2022, 03:07:39 pm »
JoSe and DinGo have been shit bags since they were born.

Why is it so hard for the community to see this? It's quite disturbing actually lmao
STOP BEING ASOCIAL, BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER PLAYERS THAN YOU, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF THAT WAY ABOUT THEM, IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF HATE AND DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH LEVEL PLAYERS THEN SEARCH FOR PUB GAMES.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2022, 03:18:20 pm »
They hack Slash, you guys bm because he got caught.  You can't control this league

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2022, 04:02:08 pm »
Accept facts jose has been banned for hacking and cheating you should be happy to get rid of illegitimate users in the league.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2022, 04:03:46 pm »
I bet you tonyg could make a video with the evidence he showed me dingo suspicious plays it was enough to convince me and I trust swords judegement

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2022, 04:55:30 pm »
Anyone knows me Knows I’m pro activity for this league no matter most situations. And Jose is one of the most active players which him being banned does hurt the activity. I haven’t cared to look into anything, I’ve just been focused on playing, but i do know sword and  sword is the most rational person in the league, and wouldn’t dare to suspend or ban someone without knowing he has legitimate proof of Jose cheating. I do know he’s been looking into Jose since the beginning of the complaints so he clearly has done his work on this case. 

So now it’s not really a question of defending if Jose cheated or not it’s if you guys want him unbanned for his activity and trust he won’t cheat again

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2022, 04:58:13 pm »
And it’s not a matter of saying he’ll just stream to show he’s not cheating , because there is third party programs that show you race and spots that are not actually visible on your sc browsers. These programs are very cheap because they are not actually the full packaged hacks.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2022, 04:59:03 pm »
Exactly, plus none of these mother Fuckers run this website or put in the work so stfu put your thumbs back in your mouth or ass and get the fuck over it.  If u watch my game vs jose he went ling speed/lurkers.. no queens nest no drops no follow up because the cheating mother Fulkerson plays off what you have and does what he has to do to win

Think about it, the # 1 sc player didn't go a queens nest at 8mins in the game, does a all in atk. Does that sound smart?

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2022, 05:01:55 pm »
Cole but they have to be clear, because if I use maphack it could take away the games won. Apparently here it is not known if it is maphack or obs cheater. Hus, jose is not my friend, however, I consider him to be good at playing as well as Cole, Hydra, Dingo and many others. Cole beat me with vision TvP more than once, in tournaments he always did well with races and spots. I even heard out there that he had a race hack. If Sword banned Jose it should be clear. if it is by hacker or obscheater

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2022, 05:03:00 pm »
And it’s not a matter of saying he’ll just stream to show he’s not cheating , because there is third party programs that show you race and spots that are not actually visible on your sc browsers. These programs are very cheap because they are not actually the full packaged hacks.

Apparently you know a lot about that, how do you know if you don't use those programs?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2022, 05:04:15 pm »
There's no way of knowing if there was obs in each game but jose actions in game is 100% hes cheating

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2022, 05:05:40 pm »
Obs cheating or hacking .. what’s the difference

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2022, 05:08:44 pm »

Apparently you know a lot about that, how do you know if you don't use those programs?

Use your brain stone.

It took me 10mins to find hacks, there out there.  NEVER has Cole been accused of hacking.  Jose has been caught multiple times, your all just mad and pointing fingers. Get the fuck on

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2022, 05:09:51 pm »
The difference is that Sword would have to ban the one he helped and remove those games. If he is a hacker they should delete all his games. I don't think José is a hacker. Also, I've played against riddick several times. I think we're going 10-2 or 10-3. I doubt that jose needs to hack to beat riddick.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2022, 05:10:18 pm »
I got bmed for spamming 1s from Alex because I accused jose of hacking.  Soooooo fuck all u and ill support the fucking league next ses if u keep fucking crying

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2022, 05:13:12 pm »
What was it scd, vgt, scz that jose was banned for maphacking.  Where's Peter at

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord