+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 509
Total: 522

Author Topic: Sword when You Say Jose Hacks. Did you actually find evidence?  (Read 3187 times)

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Sword when You Say Jose Hacks. Did you actually find evidence?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2022, 10:03:00 am »
That seems absurd to me. There is a high percentage that many of the players here in the league have been helped by some observer without asking or was planned. And many have evidence and sword has seen it and does not ban them, he himself said it for a game he deserves that punishment. Kokane told me one day that risen got help from Joe as an obv to beat Sword. Again ronin has helped hydra a couple of times, day helping kokane once time out of 1000 games this last one is guess.

Besides Jose is something hated very difficult for an obv to help him at least some lmx enters to help him, the only ones I see in the league are koknae, dingo and goon and they just play. It will be alex who enters his games sometimes?, and if they have proof who is the obv he deserves the punishment too, right.

I keep quiet if sword tells me that it found and identified and that it is reliable an extra program that thanatoz is using hack map and takes its punishment

The proof I sent is not a joke, sword at the time or he still thinks that there is a hack on Jose's part. he think spread canon because is vs pt.

Wait I found a hack map of superwilcha a game he told me my race my spot without having explored me and it's not a joke check the rep. here the game. Sword ban him. Wait I will find more hack from other players.

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&mode=gamedetails&l=1&gid=1030
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 10:12:26 am by FaINeR »

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2022, 10:37:22 am »
Bye bye scumbag trashcans. You will have to find a new way to steal money.

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2022, 12:02:41 pm »
I agree with Fainer. Sword if you say that José received help from an observer. Why don't you ban the observer? . Sword if you say that jose is maphack then you should consider showing the proofs.

PS: tonyG why do you say that?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2022, 12:07:12 pm »
Ban l-mx Alex he probably bought them all hacks.

aCe

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2022, 12:08:56 pm »
I agree with Fainer. Sword if you say that José received help from an observer. Why don't you ban the observer? . Sword if you say that jose is maphack then you should consider showing the proofs.

how is the player not responsible for that ?

/o igw

and if you have someone in ur friendslist whos cheating for you, you deserve to be banned aswell 

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2022, 12:09:51 pm »
Go look for yourself at the reps stone. It's true they are using cheats seeing units on map before vision. Go see for yourself. You probably knew it all along but they're your friend who covers the ass of his buddy no matter what.

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2022, 12:41:29 pm »

how is the player not responsible for that ?

/o igw

and if you have someone in ur friendslist whos cheating for you, you deserve to be banned aswell

exactly. if anyone on my friendslist is obscheating, i tell them immediately to stop (thankfully only happend once or twice) and if they do not stop immediately insta-unfriend.

obs cheating is for losers and i dont want losers in my f-list. everyone should feel the same tbh.

but most latam players do not have that honor and do that regularly xD
aka Red.SeeD

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2022, 12:43:46 pm »
Who wants to bet if I pay 50$ to the guy cheating in low money for maphacks ill get it... its easy to cheat if u try.

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2022, 02:07:11 pm »
"Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is."

Bye bye JoSe  :-* :-* :-*

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2