+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 408
Total: 411

Author Topic: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave  (Read 7674 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2023, 08:18:21 pm »
Nahhh. I know what I'm doing. Wouldn't want to learn anything from a stupid perosn like you anyways :(

If you want to learn how to make money though.... wait nvm.  I wouldn't want to waste my time for you to just waste it all away being stupid =|

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2023, 08:30:12 pm »
Nahhh. I know what I'm doing. Wouldn't want to learn anything from a stupid perosn like you anyways :(

If you want to learn how to make money though.... wait nvm.  I wouldn't want to waste my time for you to just waste it all away being stupid =|

Funny...says someone who doesn't earn money. But spoiled kid who has parents that gave him the money LOL...apparently money isn't everything because your girl treats you like shit.

You can't even treat a girl right you're talking about how you do her or pleasure on a public forum. She leaves you is appropriate.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2023, 08:36:55 pm »

Funny...says someone who doesn't earn money. But spoiled kid who has parents that gave him the money LOL...apparently money isn't everything because your girl treats you like shit.

You can't even treat a girl right you're talking about how you do her or pleasure on a public forum. She leaves you is appropriate.

huh? Again... you really like to bring up random shit out of your ass don't you ? loll
You're irrelevant. Nothing you say makes sense lmao

You're honestly.... very confusing =|

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2023, 08:43:10 pm »
Hydras got such a small frame that his gf is probably bigger than him. Probably why she walks all over him. That chicks the man of the house

Sithlord

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2023, 08:45:26 pm »
I probably lift more than hydra and I'm on Crack with a bullet hole in my arm from all dem gun fights. I saw a picture of him and he looks like one of them drugged out chicks that come to me for weed.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 08:48:05 pm by Sithlord »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2023, 09:02:16 pm »
lol now these responses are just getting more stupid and stupid... borrrrringggg...

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2023, 09:44:46 pm »
Yea just like how stupid it was to make this post. Hydra's got a vagina. He getting pinned every night by his gf. I bet the dildo has a sc logo on it. Maybe Raynor's face.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2023, 10:43:27 pm »
David 3-1 ratio without obs. Your dog water, how’s your wife doing? I’ll buy a mattress off you and she can help me break it in

Also never have lived on a farm pony boy, but I’m sure your house smells like one.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2023, 10:49:28 pm »
Hydras got such a small frame that his gf is probably bigger than him. Probably why she walks all over him. That chicks the man of the house
David 3-1 ratio without obs. Your dog water, how’s your wife doing? I’ll buy a mattress off you and she can help me break it in

Also never have lived on a farm pony boy, but I’m sure your house smells like one.

Joe your mom sales snake oils and begs for money so shut up about people's private life when you're poor af your baby momma left you, you pay child support and your take home money is close to 0.

Gg no RE
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 11:00:31 pm by Carvusis »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2023, 12:56:00 am »
That isn’t my mom dummy. Don’t make me look up your family, your gonna regret it. We might actually even meet

Think about this, does Joe bullshit or talk something he doesn’t back up.

I never dated my bm, and I paid my car in full/ have my own house. My car has less than 20k miles on it
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 01:01:10 am by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2023, 01:36:33 am »
That isn’t my mom dummy. Don’t make me look up your family, your gonna regret it. We might actually even meet

Think about this, does Joe bullshit or talk something he doesn’t back up.

I never dated my bm, and I paid my car in full/ have my own house. My car has less than 20k miles on it

So you just look butt ugly?

You make threats because you have no other remedy to be smart. You can't even spell.

Bro you a bum.

Joe cheats, and only wins with help from others. Can't even pull more than 100apm

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2023, 06:00:59 am »
Joe 7-1 last 8 games. Joe crieddddd so hard he made a post about it. Joe's like hydra. He gets angry when other ppl talk about his personal life but he thinks it ok for him to do it. "Dont make me look up your family"  hahaha. How does it feel to be such a great role model for your daughter?

And mattresses...entertain me more since you know so much about consumerism. The avg person is in their bed 1/3 their life. Mostly everyone needs one. If you have bad sleep, you get cranky like Joe. I'm a business man and any business man with half a brain would see the opportunity and the demand for something that is used and needed everyday. The profit margin is high. Sure, it's not sexy but the fact that you think it's a joke, makes me assume you sleep on the floor.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 06:47:39 am by Think-Fast »

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2023, 02:08:48 pm »
Hey I provided facts and a response to your accusations and now you are mad. You're right gg no re 7-1. I'm not even good and walked you all over the farm you live at. You just sore Joe for no reason. I laughed so hard when you got butt hurt from 4-0 that you had to make a post about me. Cry baby Joe. I make 20-25 grand per month between both businesses take home so go back to your 9-5 and keep sobbing

i laughed so hard when you got 21-0d by me

i'm looking to buy a new mattress dave. can you recommend one for me?

Why you shit talking the dudes job when you work as a restaurant server and wanna be FOREX trader lol........ Tommy grow up plz.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2023, 02:29:24 pm »
Hey I provided facts and a response to your accusations and now you are mad. You're right gg no re 7-1. I'm not even good and walked you all over the farm you live at. You just sore Joe for no reason. I laughed so hard when you got butt hurt from 4-0 that you had to make a post about me. Cry baby Joe. I make 20-25 grand per month between both businesses take home so go back to your 9-5 and keep sobbing

i laughed so hard when you got 21-0d by me

i'm looking to buy a new mattress dave. can you recommend one for me?

Why you shit talking the dudes job when you work as a restaurant server and wanna be FOREX trader lol........ Tommy grow up plz.

Go pick me some cotton PM. You only speak when spoken too. I'll let this one sly.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2023, 04:05:37 pm »
Chris’s mom is gonna need a new mattress after I’m done

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord