+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 495
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 418
Total: 437

Author Topic: Hydra AKA little child in my dm more than a crazy ex  (Read 5709 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: Hydra AKA little child in my dm more than a crazy ex
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2023, 03:33:08 pm »
Protect my ego? Like I really care lol. Look at my record. I'll play white, jose and defjam anytime. They are on your level or better. And Hydra vs brain?? Why you hiding hydra?? Didnt you call me a slave because i own a business and you did say you make your own schedule. Whats your excuse hydra? Protect your ego?? I'll play brain anytime because it would be fun to see how good he is

Gotta protect that ego against me for some reason 🤣

And you're right it would definitely be fun to play him. But he doesn't want to play me at a reasonable time. "My time or no game."  He can easily play me at 2pm-4pm his time which would be perfect for the time I like to play

I'm not hiding big man. I just don't care enough to stay up super late or wake up super early just to play him. But you're just too stupid to comprehend anything.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2023, 04:41:26 pm »
This game was literally just played. Do you have a life hydra or do you just sit back and comment the minute one of my games is finished? :) you apparently have all the time on the world so it's obvious you are just making excuses avoiding brain.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2023, 05:06:18 pm »
This game was literally just played. Do you have a life hydra or do you just sit back and comment the minute one of my games is finished? :) you apparently have all the time on the world so it's obvious you are just making excuses avoiding brain.

Oh not at all. I saw It on Joe's stats. Sorry I'm not obsessed with you david. Time to move on kiddo

And again. You're just too stupid to comprehend certain things in life eh?

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2023, 06:35:05 pm »
Mytoss why do you keep bringing my name into things when this topic isn’t even about me. I get that you are almost obsessed with me like Deluka.

plz go play scw and rank up and I can prove to you how trash you are.  You have never beaten me 1s. Pub games in 2s ans 3s mean nothing.

I get that you have a huge dislike of me but I think you need a reality check.  You and your groupie

Once again. You are just posting things cuz of hate. This forum should be used for other things. Please grow up

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2023, 07:26:10 pm »

Oh not at all. I saw It on Joe's stats. Sorry I'm not obsessed with you david. Time to move on kiddo

Apparently you are since you can't stop dming me

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2023, 09:18:45 pm »

Lol... David I don't DM you. You're too stupid you can't even realize that either. 

Pudzianowski

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2023, 01:39:06 am »
Lol i dont even play, i just come here to bm u gg eazy cus u a bitch ass dodger, u know my part and i always raped u and ur stupid partner 2v2 nooobshit dodger

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2023, 08:56:20 am »

Lol... David I don't DM you. You're too stupid you can't even realize that either.

Didn't I just post a screen shot of you dming me? Grow up hydra. If all your life amounts to is you waiting for one of my games to finish so you can comment on it, I pity you.

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2023, 10:38:20 am »
you guys need to relax

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2023, 01:04:15 pm »
Admin, close this thread already.... nothing good will come out of it.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord