+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 416
Total: 421

Poll

Who do you think will win the series ?

HyDrA
15 (27.3%)
Brain
40 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Announcement of 1vs1 BO5 Showdown: HyDrA vs Brain  (Read 6517 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Announcement of 1vs1 BO5 Showdown: HyDrA vs Brain
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2023, 09:10:57 pm »
Hydra showed up and thought to himself "how can I turn this into the lamest and worst advertisement for scw".

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2023, 11:13:15 pm »
Hydra showed up and thought to himself "how can I turn this into the lamest and worst advertisement for scw".

why do you even come here?  did brain not go forge and double before gatway? lame gameplay = lame gameplay.

Lucas

• Administrator
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2023, 11:51:01 pm »
Congratulations to Brain for Emerging Victorious 3-1 against HyDrA !– Replays attached:

Fishy

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2023, 08:25:10 pm »

Yes....

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2023, 09:01:00 pm »
Brain was spamming for obs to leave, whilst you, Lucas, were arguing with Joey to leave. Your name popped up on all the streams. You’re an admin, you need to set a better example. When a player asks you to leave, you leave. Just because you’re an admin, it doesn’t give you special privileges.

Don’t be selfish and ruin someone’s game. The lag was bad, and you were yellow.

In the words of a great, great man: obs have no rights.

It’s a shame I can’t use profanity, because you weak man would just censor me.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 09:04:42 pm by Turtle »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2023, 10:31:58 pm »
Brain was spamming for obs to leave, whilst you, Lucas, were arguing with Joey to leave. Your name popped up on all the streams. You’re an admin, you need to set a better example. When a player asks you to leave, you leave. Just because you’re an admin, it doesn’t give you special privileges.

Brain was far from respectful and Joe should of left, he was clashing.  This post isn’t “post your opinion and hate comments”. Everyone here would get smacked by me in sc 1v1, you have no right to comment on Tom. Brain went forge and doubled and a plyon at his choke before making anything aggressive.  Nothing about pvp is great and brain asked for no rules. Know the facts before you run your mouths, and get good at the game before you can speak up..

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2023, 11:35:43 pm »
I dont get all the flak sent hydras way. It's part of the game to get shit mid position and everyone knew that including Brain. Only reason everyone was pissed off at Hydra was cause people refuse to accept Brain was about to take an L from poor positioning. Brain knew he was in trouble, everyone did actually thats why they were demanding a remake. Yes those games are boring, but it's what the m/u turned out to be. Honestly, under the same circumstance, I wouldnt have remade either because, I know that spot is straight up ass and it only takes time before you take that main and break the entrance, squeeze into the base and win. Koreans didn't want to see Brain lose by an american player, its an ego thing not a time thing, that was the biggest issue and why everyone turned on Hydra. I bet if the tables were turned no one would have complained at Brain they probably would have laughed at Hydra for even making the suggestion to remake if we're being honest.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2023, 12:28:13 am »

Brain was far from respectful and Joe should of left, he was clashing.  This post isn’t “post your opinion and hate comments”. Everyone here would get smacked by me in sc 1v1, you have no right to comment on Tom. Brain went forge and doubled and a plyon at his choke before making anything aggressive.  Nothing about pvp is great and brain asked for no rules. Know the facts before you run your mouths, and get good at the game before you can speak up..

Riddick, why do you need to constantly say you shit on everybody. Is it because you shit on nobody?

Turtle

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2023, 11:27:28 am »

you're so egotistic, yet have so little to show for it.

I should have taken a SS of what you whispered me you insecure fool

you're so egotistic, yet have so little to show for it. Be modest, it's far more attractive.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 11:31:51 am by Turtle »

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2023, 11:40:35 am »

building a forge and double is just the same as approaching a fight with a good on-guard stance. it's like in boxing. good defense gives opportunites for superior offense

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2023, 11:42:56 am »
I dont get all the flak sent hydras way. It's part of the game to get shit mid position and everyone knew that including Brain. Only reason everyone was pissed off at Hydra was cause people refuse to accept Brain was about to take an L from poor positioning. Brain knew he was in trouble, everyone did actually thats why they were demanding a remake. Yes those games are boring, but it's what the m/u turned out to be. Honestly, under the same circumstance, I wouldnt have remade either because, I know that spot is straight up ass and it only takes time before you take that main and break the entrance, squeeze into the base and win. Koreans didn't want to see Brain lose by an american player, its an ego thing not a time thing, that was the biggest issue and why everyone turned on Hydra. I bet if the tables were turned no one would have complained at Brain they probably would have laughed at Hydra for even making the suggestion to remake if we're being honest.
in high level pvp mid base usually wins over corner even with spot disadvantage. midbase can take map more easily then just expo for minerals and have an advantage in dropping

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2023, 05:13:29 pm »
in high level pvp mid base usually wins over corner even with spot disadvantage. midbase can take map more easily then just expo for minerals and have an advantage in dropping

What you smoking bro lol.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2023, 08:03:38 pm »

building a forge and double is just the same as approaching a fight with a good on-guard stance. it's like in boxing. good defense gives opportunites for superior offense

You know nothing about this game, best defense is a good offense not making cannons and going eco, a mid build would of shit on your boy

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2023, 08:12:40 pm »

You know nothing about this game, best defense is a good offense not making cannons and going eco, a mid build would of shit on your boy

says the NR20 player who still has no units after all these years

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2023, 08:35:28 pm »

What you smoking bro lol.

said high level not puma level

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7