+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 469
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 407
Total: 418

Author Topic: Donate Season 44  (Read 3409 times)

Battlelegit-

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Donate Season 44
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2024, 04:17:13 pm »
Donated $20 buds keep SC alive  :'(

Fishy

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2024, 05:02:33 pm »

As I sit down to write this, my heart swells with passion and fervor for the game that has defined so much of my life: StarCraft: Brood War. With every keystroke, I am reminded of the countless hours spent strategizing, battling, and forging friendships within its rich and vibrant community. And now, with a humble donation of $25, I hope to contribute in some small way to keeping this timeless masterpiece alive.

StarCraft: Brood War isn't just a game; it's a cultural phenomenon, a testament to the boundless creativity and competitive spirit of humanity. For over two decades, it has stood as the pinnacle of real-time strategy gaming, captivating players with its intricate balance, relentless action, and limitless depth. It's a game that rewards skill, dedication, and ingenuity like no other, fostering a global community of players united by their love for this timeless classic.

But despite its enduring legacy, the passage of time threatens to erode the foundations of Brood War's community. As newer games emerge and technology advances, there's a risk that this masterpiece could fade into obscurity, relegated to the annals of gaming history. Yet, we refuse to let that happen. We refuse to let the flames of passion die out, to let the memories of epic battles and hard-fought victories be forgotten.

That's why every donation, no matter how small, is a beacon of hope for the Brood War community. It's a symbol of our collective commitment to preserving this game for future generations, ensuring that its legacy endures for years to come. Whether it's $25 or $250, each contribution is a testament to the love and dedication that binds us together as a community.

With every dollar donated, we take another step towards securing the future of Brood War. It means more tournaments, more events, more content creation, and more opportunities for players old and new to experience the magic of this game. It means investing in the infrastructure that keeps the community thriving, from servers to websites to grassroots organizations. It means supporting the players, casters, and content creators who pour their hearts and souls into keeping the Brood War flame burning bright.

And so, as I make this modest donation of $25, I do so with a sense of pride and purpose. I do so knowing that every cent will be put to good use, helping to ensure that StarCraft: Brood War continues to inspire, entertain, and unite players around the world. I do so with the hope that others will join me in this noble cause, contributing whatever they can to keep the Brood War community alive and thriving.

For Brood War isn't just a game—it's a legacy. And together, we will ensure that its flame never fades.

haaah7342

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2024, 05:14:56 pm »
Next season is gona be LITTTTTTT

make next season a bit longer :D Would definitely be sick to have mini tournaments within that season as well too! 

sM.Zik

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
    • Zik Gaming
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2024, 10:44:41 pm »
Next season is gona be LITTTTTTT

make next season a bit longer :D Would definitely be sick to have mini tournaments within that season as well too!

I also agree that seasons should be a little bit longer.. even if its just like 2 weeks. They feel very short at the moment and rewards grinding maybe too much over winning because of that.

sM.Zik

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
    • Zik Gaming
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2024, 11:01:57 pm »

And so, as I make this modest donation of $25, I do so with a sense of pride and purpose. I do so knowing that every cent will be put to good use, helping to ensure that StarCraft: Brood War continues to inspire, entertain, and unite players around the world. I do so with the hope that others will join me in this noble cause, contributing whatever they can to keep the Brood War community alive and thriving.

For Brood War isn't just a game—it's a legacy. And together, we will ensure that its flame never fades.

That's almost a dollar for each year that we've known each other through this game!

Lucas

• Administrator
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2024, 12:48:33 am »
The prize pool has currently reached $550.00. Can we aim for $750.00 by Season 44?

Extending Season 44 by 2-3 weeks is definitely an option.

iAm-SpOoKy

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2024, 03:11:14 pm »
Daddy Soda Droped a 20$ Bomb

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2024, 10:13:42 pm »
Stop extend season. In the end the prize pool is among the tops and only the one who wins the tournament will win. I prefer a Regular season 1 month + 2 weeks. to see and participate more more soon the tournament. Unless you have other things in mind bye
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 10:15:32 pm by FaINeR »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2024, 10:52:05 pm »
No one asked, I don’t see a pole nor did you put money up runsoud

ChoSen

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2024, 11:28:19 pm »
It's been a while is great to see things still going on!

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2024, 10:34:47 am »
I wonder if someone will play 300 games to win the jackpot or will one of the LeGenD] players take it again! GLHF c(:
Consider Yz if you're looking! ✌️🤓

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2024, 03:09:06 pm »
The mass of games is irrelevant on league. It's the tournament. Maybe a Korean arrives in the last 2 weeks to rank 50-2 and enter the tournament. Yes it last 2 months. The smartest thing is to start after 1 month of starting, that is when one can rank easier.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2024, 03:34:10 pm »
The mass of games is irrelevant on league. It's the tournament. Maybe a Korean arrives in the last 2 weeks to rank 50-2 and enter the tournament. Yes it last 2 months. The smartest thing is to start after 1 month of starting, that is when one can rank easier.

Let’s stay on topic guys. We are hosting tournaments to ensure mass games won’t win the money.  Can donating hit 750 before next season???

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2024, 04:14:17 pm »
You are wrong. They are organizing tournaments to prevent that dodgers win. Mass games should be rewarded rather for keeping the league active.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 04:16:49 pm by FaINeR »

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2024, 05:00:43 pm »

This will not happen unless the Korean has stepping stones to beat after they rank up to C and B. The A and above just need to dodge them until they're worth the points.
Consider Yz if you're looking! ✌️🤓

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7