+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 17
Guests: 304
Total: 321

Author Topic: sup guys~  (Read 46223 times)

beaTz-

Re: sup guys~
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2018, 05:15:53 pm »
tom and hash dominated this game for like 4 years
played with hash on sc2. he was grandmaster
marine came for like a year or 2, he was good but tom was On/Off like alot of us.

Tom also came back a few years back and got caught hacking a couple more times.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2018, 05:53:12 pm »
Same shit different pile

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2018, 08:22:00 pm »
There have been many great players on this game. I see Grrr bringing up some great gamers. I see some great players now. What makes someone a great player is coming up with new strategies or timings to beat whatever the opponent is doing. That's what Brain offers right now. This same thing has happened numerous times over n over. Cheese did it, squall did it, hydra (short period), jinchuuriki, marine...the list goes on and on. DryFly you seem a good player NOW, or maybe a bit ago, but back when everyone was actually active (6-10 years ago) you were getting stomped left and right. I specificially remember watching a trainee of mine beat you like 20 times over the course of a few days.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2018, 08:24:41 pm »
Oh and Cam, Puppy... You've always been one of the bottom tier players. I didn't wanna give it to you raw like this, but you asked for it with one of your little chatcraft nights. You've never beaten a top player, you never will. You've never been a top player, you never will be.

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2018, 02:45:37 am »
Oh and Cam, Puppy... You've always been one of the bottom tier players. I didn't wanna give it to you raw like this, but you asked for it with one of your little chatcraft nights. You've never beaten a top player, you never will. You've never been a top player, you never will be.
And you < me. How does that make you feel? You don't have hacks anymore like in VGT/SCD. Don't forget you were one of the first 5 tick gamers I ever found :D

Hydra and Sin were hackers. Neither should ever be up for consideration as 'top'. I don't understand the romanticising of guys who were caught blatantly hacking. Remember Hydras WinAmp bot LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kris knew it was hacks and protected him in the Admin forums @ VGT.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:00:29 am by Puppy »

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2018, 03:11:12 am »
double post

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2018, 04:40:53 am »
Well, he doesn't hack anymore and he's  still better then you Cam, only reason you remade Pro because you think you're  a  pro but we all know you're just a noob. Also a little bitch. You can't even play 1s you always need a "pro" to carry you. Lol

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2018, 04:52:45 am »
Nobody has yet to touch brain's Protoss, that would be a truly impressive win
This. He was a pro protoss player I doubt anyone ever beats it.

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2018, 05:02:34 am »
And Squall was the original GOAT when fastest was at its peak in like 04-05. What is dryflys name in these leagues anyway? Since I've been on the last 4-5 months the protoss picker/defjam/silent.kon/fia are clearly the four best other than brain and zuez

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2018, 06:49:39 am »
Ppl ppl ppl, you got to realise that alot of us never will be top gamers cuz we dont put the effort to it.... Were all getting old and even if this game has  a special place in our hearts we cant put our jobs/gym/family/friends aside. So pls...  stop acting like if this was money-based-income. You fucking idiots....

beaTz-

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2018, 07:27:16 am »
Ppl ppl ppl, you got to realise that alot of us never will be top gamers cuz we dont put the effort to it.... Were all getting old and even if this game has  a special place in our hearts we cant put our jobs/gym/family/friends aside. So pls...  stop acting like if this was money-based-income. You fucking idiots....

For once I have to agree wiTh dano, btw who is nightmare?

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2018, 09:41:40 am »
I dont think thats the old Colby, cant be...  Gotta be a kid who got caught hacking during VGT/SCD

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2018, 09:48:25 am »
Puppy, I've never been caught hacking lol. You have a big mouth, lets put your money where your mouth is? Anytime you want we can schedule a BO9 and I will rock you. I have no idea how many times I've stomped you, as you're pretty insignificant in all things starcraft, but I know for a fact you've never beat me. Stop acting like you're of any relevance whatsoever. EVERYONE currently active in this community > you by a long shot. Tom may have been caught hacking, I don't personally give a shit. I know when the time mattered he was rocking damn near everyone.
AKon, squall was a freaking monster but he had a few kryptonites out there.

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2018, 02:13:35 pm »
Puppy, I've never been caught hacking lol. You have a big mouth, lets put your money where your mouth is? Anytime you want we can schedule a BO9 and I will rock you. I have no idea how many times I've stomped you, as you're pretty insignificant in all things starcraft, but I know for a fact you've never beat me. Stop acting like you're of any relevance whatsoever. EVERYONE currently active in this community > you by a long shot. Tom may have been caught hacking, I don't personally give a shit. I know when the time mattered he was rocking damn near everyone.
AKon, squall was a freaking monster but he had a few kryptonites out there.
Problem is, I was the Shield Admin at VGT and was there when you were banned. As you were on my f l I took specific note of it as I had thought you were pretty good at 1s up until that point. Scanning my own replay files and finding 5 ticks (this was before oblivion updated the auto mine to be 15 tick to hide it) everywhere hahaha how sad of you. I won't play you, you hacked me back in the day. Find a part and I'll ally any member of Pro] and crush you. I'll beat you with Pro]Butterfly- or Pro]Chosen- NBD and none of us are even active on b.net at the moment. (Fortnite > sc especially with it being on the imbalanced original sc)

Hydra should be perma banned from leagues cause he hacked in VGT/SCD/SCZ and UGL... kinda unreal how much this guy hacked.

I also proved I can wreck all of Fire. in 2s season 1 allying someone not in Pro]. I have nothing to prove to you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 02:21:45 pm by Puppy »

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2018, 02:21:41 pm »
I was never banned from any VGT lol. Matter of fact, I won the last VGT I participated in. You can act like you know what you're talking about. But we all know the truth. I have plenty of parts that could demolish you. The thing is, I don't want to do 2's. I want to smack you upside the head like I always have done, and let it be known that you are nowhere near as good as you talk. But lemme know lil boy I'm down for whatever.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord