+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by HyDrA April 24, 2024, 11:04:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26186
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 485
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 429
Total: 433

Author Topic: Mamba should NOT be allowed to play.  (Read 14361 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Mamba should NOT be allowed to play.
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 01:14:43 pm »
He's gonna 20-0 everyone easily look at mamba 0-10

Mamba can't compare to the above mentioned names.

And yet you mention JoSe, who i 5-1'd no problem lol. My issue isnt not being included with some of those other greats, but dont put jose on that list lol

When did that happen :O?

Who are EXACTLY the top players we have for fastest? I know there are some hidden gosu's like this guy name silent.kon who beated me pretty hard in 1's however he is not in the top 1v1 standing last season. Thus, he is a "hidden gosu" lol.

I'll include just UGL participants and exclude players before that.

Biggame, Dinko, Warren, Krieger, Kon, Kokanee, Defjam, Monte, Madara, oMni, Dawei, Milchelas, Hardy, Tyga, Hydra, Dt.k3nny, Evil, Masen, knicks and JoSe are the one's I can directly identify on the ladders. There are some names I don't recognise.

There are lots of names on this list that don't belong there. At least not in the same sentence in some of the names mentioned.

I just wrote em them as they came to mind. I obviously missed some and should maybe not have included some. How about you list some names :P you got a more accurate picture of it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:17:02 pm by preMier »

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 01:32:16 pm »
Who are EXACTLY the top players we have for fastest? I know there are some hidden gosu's like this guy name silent.kon who beated me pretty hard in 1's however he is not in the top 1v1 standing last season. Thus, he is a "hidden gosu" lol.

Biggame, Dinko, Warren, Krieger, Kon, Kokanee, Defjam, Monte, Madara, oMni, Dawei, Milchelas, Hardy, Tyga, Hydra, Dt.k3nny, Evil, Masen, knicks and JoSe are the one's I can directly identify on the ladders. There are some names I don't recognise.

First lets get rid of the known hackers (may not be current hackers, but once a hacker always a hacker):
Biggame - Tagged in UGL two separate times
Dinko - Tagged in VGT
Milchelas - Tagged in VGT and UGL
Hydra - Tagged in SCD, VGT, UGL
JoSe - Tagged in VGT and SCZ

Then people who have accomplished nothing:
Krieger - who was a .500 record player
WarreN - was improving but could never make it over the hump and raged
moNte - carried by Tyga to good 2v2 records
Dt.K3NnY - Has he ever even placed top10 ?
EviL- a decent player but again I don't think has done much.
Masen - I don't even know why his name is mentioned at all
Knicks is a friend so I won't say anything bad about him other than he's a goof

That leaves you with:
KoKaNee, Tyga, Defjam, Omni, Dawei, Madara, Hardy and myself. All names thats have won multiple seasons and when they played they finished minimum top 5. KoKaNee, Tyga and Defjam are top 3 and then there's everyone else. Cole dominated every season he played and once he stopped playing Tyga kind of took that spot for a while. Then the rest of us were mixed in the top 5 and were able to win a few seasons.

It's too bad the old archives points/standings are incorrect to help further prove my point.

Chick3n

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2018, 01:36:11 pm »

First lets get rid of the known hackers (may not be current hackers, but once a hacker always a hacker):
Dinko - Tagged in VGT

That leaves you with:
KoKaNee, Tyga, Defjam, Omni, Dawei, Madara, Hardy and myself. All names thats have won multiple seasons and when they played they finished minimum top 5. KoKaNee, Tyga and Defjam are top 3 and then there's everyone else. Cole dominated every season he played and once he stopped playing Tyga kind of took that spot for a while. Then the rest of us were mixed in the top 5 and were able to win a few seasons.

It's too bad the old archives points/standings are incorrect to help further prove my point.
idk any of those guys besides hardy ~~

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 01:39:25 pm »
Solid list kon. Premier, Ask puppy for a list - he might as well be a SC historian lol. As for the 5-1, it started 2 seasons ago. I think most of the games were for scw 4, then one game last week.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 02:08:49 pm »

Dinko - Tagged in VGT

That leaves you with:

I was mainly picking names I think were better than last season's best.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord