+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by RJBTV Today at 06:44:50 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26208
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 653
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 649
Total: 657

Author Topic: Rabbit + Shin are coming 2moro  (Read 15909 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Rabbit + Shin are coming 2moro
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 08:14:48 am »
They never come
 liar guy

Brain of shit  , r u retread ?

fucking BASTERD , u did never tell any korean to join our leagua , u want only play our leagua to win our prize , fucking Basterd

i told them to play our leagua, and shin will come and rabbit , u basterd brain shit , for every game they play im giving them 20 dollar, i told them that , and for every gosu player like tyga cole def monte i will do that 2,  go fuck ur own ASS, Brain of shit
go study what respect is , DONKEY from KOREA

Please control yourself. You're not showing respect either.

Why show respect to somebody who thinks they can bm just because there good at Starcraft? Please don’t hit me with a essay.

"They never come
 liar guy"

That's BM? For all we know Brain asked them himself and they told him they weren't coming.

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 08:56:52 am »
They never come
 liar guy

fucking BASTERD , u did never tell any korean to join our leagua , u want only play our leagua to win our prize , fucking Basterd

i told them to play our leagua, and shin will come and rabbit , u basterd brain shit , for every game they play im giving them 20 dollar, i told them that , and for every gosu player like tyga cole def monte i will do that 2,  go fuck ur own ASS, Brain of shit

Why show respect to somebody who thinks they can bm just because there good at Starcraft? Please don’t hit me with a essay.

"They never come
 liar guy"

That's BM? For all we know Brain asked them himself and they told him they weren't coming.

YOU Brain.Damage jace , u are too stupid to talk to u   u r not my lvl,  ur lvl to put my shoes in ur mouth,
guys i talked to shin and rabbit , and they didt know even abt our website( sword's WEBsite) , if u want u can c shin's stream of yesterday and c our debate , he said me brain didt told him that  , never , he was in our channel , wanted play  , but channel was die , he will come back , I persuaded him, and rabbit will for sure come but he need some time to be on in our channel, and the same , i gived rabbit and shin the channel and link , Rabbit mean he tought no more leagua caus the website had changed
so guys , i did my job  as recruiter to get more gosu korean , this brain faggot can be more challenging.  not pushing us like noobs , this guy is too gredy, yesterday madara wanted play him non but he wont caus madara not active and D rank, i just say that to show u guys how he is a faggot , he never played a non game without season  in our channel

respectful to mamba ,unipp and jose  and other active player

CU

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 09:02:13 am »
They never come
 liar guy

"They never come
 liar guy"

YOU Brain.Damage jace , u are too stupid to talk to u   u r not my lvl,  ur lvl to put my shoes in ur mouth,
guys i talked to shin and rabbit , and they didt know even abt our website( sword's WEBsite) , if u want u can c shin's stream of yesterday and c our debate , he said me brain didt told him that  , never , he was in our channel , wanted play  , but channel was die , he will come back , I persuaded him, and rabbit will for sure come but he need some time to be on in our channel, and the same , i gived rabbit and shin the channel and link , Rabbit mean he tought no more leagua caus the website had changed
so guys , i did my job  as recruiter to get more gosu korean , this brain faggot can be more challenging.  not pushing us like noobs , this guy is too gredy, yesterday madara wanted play him non but he wont caus madara not active and D rank, i just say that to show u guys how he is a faggot , he never played a non game without season  in our channel

respectful to mamba ,unipp and jose  and other active player

CU

If you had a brain you'd know my reply was "Hypothetical".

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 09:34:29 am »
Lol bm.. people just have to move on and ignore bm like I did and just play your games.. You're having a mental warefare to yourself.

beaTz-

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 09:58:33 am »
They never come
 liar guy

"They never come
 liar guy"

Have you not seen this guy online? All he does is talk shit or you to busy with his dick in your mouth?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2018, 10:30:03 am »
They never come
 liar guy

"They never come
 liar guy"

Have you not seen this guy online? All he does is talk shit or you to busy with his dick in your mouth?

I've seen him talk. You're putting way too much weight behind what he says. Most I've seen him say is "I want gosu", "You not gosu", "you no fun 1v1 you no gosu", "go score up", "you no fun you no good", "you too low rank", and things along those lines. And it is understandable considering his english is very limited and he's much better than most participants. Why would he bother playing against people who aren't good enough for him? And most of what I've seen is people start out bming him and he more or less just returns the favor in a downscaled manner that can't be compared to the BM he's receiving in anyway whatsoever.

And if you more carefully ready what I said you'd understand I was referring to what Brain said in this thread. I even went through the trouble of quoting it and referring to it directly in the statement following the quotation.  In case you missed it here it is again:

"They never come
 liar guy"

With that I was pointing out that Brain's comment did not warrant a response like Momo's. Every single time you make a post I wonder how cognitively impaired you'll look this time because jesus christ you're the dumbest person I've ever met.

beaTz-

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2018, 10:33:09 am »
Sorry I said no essays

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2018, 10:33:51 am »
Sorry I said no essays

Ingorance is bliss

beaTz-

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2018, 10:37:19 am »
Sorry I said no essays

Ingorance is bliss

I do have a serious question though, if you’re so smart then why are you so bad at this game?

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2018, 11:11:24 am »
Mark....?
You should know this better than the rest.

1. Ppl dont want to invest the amount of time on this game.
2. Family, job, friends and other hobbies.
3. High IQ = Good at a game. Hardly.....

beaTz-

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2018, 11:16:31 am »
Mark....?
You should know this better than the rest.

1. Ppl dont want to invest the amount of time on this game.
2. Family, job, friends and other hobbies.
3. High IQ = Good at a game. Hardly.....

Oh god here you go, he puts plenty of time into this game to be good.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2018, 11:34:02 am »
Sorry I said no essays

Ingorance is bliss

I do have a serious question though, if you’re so smart then why are you so bad at this game?
lol

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2018, 11:53:23 am »
Sorry I said no essays

Ingorance is bliss

You're not so good yourself, are you? All you do is get carried by your partners.

beaTz-

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2018, 11:58:22 am »
Sorry I said no essays

Ingorance is bliss

You're not so good yourself, are you? All you do is get carried by your partners.

Aw shit where’s mamba to call out a burner account?

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2018, 01:04:11 pm »
brain damage plz STFU fucking retraed ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45