+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 481
Total: 492

Author Topic: Momo and Jose reporting a game they did not even win.  (Read 13365 times)

beaTz-

Re: Momo and Jose reporting a game they did not even win.
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 04:56:34 pm »
Yeah fucking momo

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2018, 05:07:22 pm »
Momo show a little respect for the guy who single handedly runs this league
hus u r fucking idiot , stfu u 2

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2018, 11:21:50 pm »
Gonna remove this one and not give win to anyone since 3 was killed but you dropped

sword , are u too stupid ? for making a 1 rule in ur fucking trash site ?

rule was who got droped is autolose , even who leave the game after start is auto lose

for now i know , u have big peronality problem like dano , YOU MOTHERFUCKER , GO KILL UR SELF  YOU BOTH fucking trash DONKEY
'

Momo. Behave and control yourself. Please.
OMG jace ,u again , dude go play with balls of op ugl!!!!
dont talk again
How can you come out here and BM like this every single day when when the book of your religion tells you to be kind, forgiving, understanding and good to others.

im not engel ,i kick every Ass in real live or  hidde screen , i wisch i could know u and dano in real live , to be my best friend . LOOOL

Momo, the only thing that you will know in real life is when my psi blade runs up your ass so hard that it feels like you dropped the soap, fucking camel-fucker-donkey-hater.

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2018, 04:46:57 am »
Gonna remove this one and not give win to anyone since 3 was killed but you dropped

sword , are u too stupid ? for making a 1 rule in ur fucking trash site ?

rule was who got droped is autolose , even who leave the game after start is auto lose

for now i know , u have big peronality problem like dano , YOU MOTHERFUCKER , GO KILL UR SELF  YOU BOTH fucking trash DONKEY
'

Momo. Behave and control yourself. Please.
OMG jace ,u again , dude go play with balls of op ugl!!!!
dont talk again
How can you come out here and BM like this every single day when when the book of your religion tells you to be kind, forgiving, understanding and good to others.

im not engel ,i kick every Ass in real live or  hidde screen , i wisch i could know u and dano in real live , to be my best friend . LOOOL

Momo, the only thing that you will know in real life is when my psi blade runs up your ass so hard that it feels like you dropped the soap, fucking camel-fucker-donkey-hater.
i dont hate  donkey but i hate his brain as stupid like you + sword , u fucking idiot stupid , remeber our 1s and 2s  series , u trash boy  ,  fucking garbage since 20 years  same shit of shits , stupid donkey LOL
u look like a frog  motherfucker , its TIme to kill ur self BRO

preMier2.0

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2018, 05:16:14 am »
ban momo?

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2018, 05:27:02 am »
ban momo?

ban ur mum from my dick ?

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2018, 06:26:27 am »
momo you are too bm its almost impossible to speak to you. tnx for the donation but dude.

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2018, 06:39:04 am »
momo you are too bm its almost impossible to speak to you. tnx for the donation but dude.
dude im not bm , ppl started bm me no stop , so fuck them , and admin play with rule as he want  , i cant handel that with no fair desicion. caus that i rage , and those stupid ppl like jace and dano need just stfu

preMier2.0

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2018, 06:45:16 am »
dude im not bm , ppl started bm me no stop , so fuck them , and admin play with rule as he want  , i cant handel that with no fair desicion. caus that i rage , and those stupid ppl like jace and dano need just stfu

you're always the person who starts to BM. And then you keep bming. You never stop. You get online and you instantly BM. change your behaviour. You'll have a lot more fun on this game if you STOP BMING in every single sentence you write.

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2018, 06:50:53 am »

you're always the person who starts to BM. And then you keep bming. You never stop. You get online and you instantly BM. change your behaviour. You'll have a lot more fun on this game if you STOP BMING in every single sentence you write.

STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2018, 06:56:44 am »
Thats funny, if i did not drop due to maintence, wed actually rape you, howcome ur mad?  :D

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2018, 07:03:25 am »
Thats funny, if i did not drop due to maintence, wed actually rape you, howcome ur mad?  :D

OMG , ARE U A Stupid Donkey but as  human ?

im not mad caus win or lose,  rule is who got droped or disc or leave the game = autolose ,  why our game is  a lose or draw  when u got droped ?
so fuck YOU idiot , just stfu

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2018, 07:30:50 am »
No, the rules are: if you drop while ur raping som1 the game wont count, in my situation the game was over for you guys.

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2018, 08:31:59 am »
so you are just like them bming..

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2