+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 369
Total: 375

Author Topic: I'm angry.  (Read 9425 times)

Prolific

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: I'm angry.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2019, 11:47:33 am »
Mark youre so fucking stupid. I never played vs cole that much in 1 season, and I always did big sets vs everyone in the top 3 so it was basically even. I remember playing over 50 games vs tyga every season too, so just stfu already.

Maximum

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2019, 12:26:43 pm »
Thanks was dodging cole for days, playing 50 games in 1 day vs a lower player. That sucks. How boring.

GanGstEr]ZerG.
He didn't play games with me because he had Rex.

Maximum-
He didn't play the game when the score was low.
He talked at a high score.
My score is high, so let's play a game.

He plays foul
I did the same thing.
I did the same thing with him.

me no Dodge
Maximum-
Dirty Play

me too dirty play

The amount of lying is ridiculous from the Koreans. I literally begged you for a game before you even played the first game vs Mandingo . I was much higher rank then you. You then made a post claiming you cannot play me due to shoulder issues.. then you continue to play Mandingo and declined to play me all day again.
Now you write this ridiculous post..
Officially the season that killed fmp

Maximum

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2019, 12:28:44 pm »
It has nothing to do with the league being corrupt . It’s the players that are corrupt. Never seen a season with so much dodging free winning and obs cheating just for some money.

Xtre-X

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2019, 12:38:43 pm »
It has nothing to do with the league being corrupt . It’s the players that are corrupt. Never seen a season with so much dodging free winning and obs cheating just for some money.

When I have shoulder pain, I have enough score.
Why didn't you tell me before?

I didn't have anyone to play.
I was still on the channel.
for the last three days

1.Maximum-           None.
2.GanGstEr]ZerG.   None. lag no game
3. j.h                     None.
4.GoldSCV              None.
5.7ManDinGo07       
5.Xtrex(me)
6.FiRe.KoKaNee       None.
7.FiRe.AW23           None.

11 seasons are over.
Come on, come on.
You can play any time.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2019, 12:56:24 pm »
Fucking stress.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2019, 01:07:38 pm »
Thanks you blatantly dodged Maximum for the final three days of the season. He asked you constantly and you didn’t want to play. You said you had a sore shoulder and no more games. Yet you go on to play a ton more against Mandingo after you said you were hurt. You’re so stupid and a brutal liar. Pathetic

Prolific

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2019, 01:09:14 pm »
Fucking stress.
LOL  8), I think Jose should get a chance to compete in this tournament. Just my opinion

Xtre-X

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2019, 01:13:23 pm »
Thanks you blatantly dodged Maximum for the final three days of the season. He asked you constantly and you didn’t want to play. You said you had a sore shoulder and no more games. Yet you go on to play a ton more against Mandingo after you said you were hurt. You’re so stupid and a brutal liar. Pathetic

Is it true?

I'm number one.
When I have shoulder pain,

I got the first whisper from Maximum-.

It's all over now.

Prolific

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2019, 01:14:18 pm »
  ;D ;D ;D

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2019, 01:18:48 pm »

Maximum and kon same people? i feel like we got a Xtre-Kon Situation going on here.... kon/cole sharing account still? this is allowed?

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2019, 01:19:53 pm »
The season going shit with the elimination of J.H.,(omitting whether or not there is cheating) if it was not eliminated xtre x was not in top 3. J.H if he was willing to play against everyone.

Everyone are  dodger in a certain way. When they are already at the top they try to take care of their rank and not play, I think it is the most normal, for that it is better format tournament when there is a good prize pool.

Xtre-X

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2019, 01:26:40 pm »
I'm sorry.
It's my bad.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 03:04:00 pm »

This can be easily corrected with a change in how points are determined. Maybe not the OBS cheating, but the rest of it.

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2019, 01:53:21 pm »
Tournament bracket style at the end for the top 20-25 players. Put in certain rules, like a certain amount of games have to be played, have to face a certain rank so many times if you make that rank, etc..

Also, for the obs situation, I didn't even realize there was cheating going on w/ that, but I guess just no obs from now on, but I love obs'n a good game, lol. Not sure how else to fix that.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord