+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by BeatZ- Today at 03:57:23 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26202
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 561
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 24
Guests: 498
Total: 522

Author Topic: Clan Xtre  (Read 81118 times)

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Xtre
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2018, 04:39:53 pm »
Yeah I don’t see us having a active lineup this season, would be better playing gangster or bashing Gus and dano in a cw

If anything changes and you guys become available for a cw, please reach out to us, we're ready

No one can compete with xtres quality of players or numbers . With the recent joins this season it's not even close .. why bother lol

The most active and the best clan there's zero argument about it

That’s the only way xtre can win vs fire. Recruit players that will realistically only stay for one season and get over confident. Think original players of xtre like bao,mushroomy, etc have a chance? They’d get smashed

If yall dont want to have a cw just say so. Acting like we recruit to compete with yall lmao. It's fine if you dont want to go through with it.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2018, 04:43:55 pm »
SilenT with myself, cole, dev and bang when we crushed Pro] and xS

The xs wth jinchu, quang and jon?

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2018, 04:48:38 pm »
Just so y'all know the only original members left that are active are manna me and strike... Bryce has already proved himself strike isn't bad if he playrd more seriously he could actually compete I know I'm not good but lets be real some of my games I can hang.  Bte brain won be in any clanwar line up lets keep things fair we all know hes pro

Wasn’t trying to offend anyone just stating my point. I’m all for activity and cws are great.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2018, 04:50:11 pm »
Yeah I don’t see us having a active lineup this season, would be better playing gangster or bashing Gus and dano in a cw

If anything changes and you guys become available for a cw, please reach out to us, we're ready

No one can compete with xtres quality of players or numbers . With the recent joins this season it's not even close .. why bother lol

The most active and the best clan there's zero argument about it

That’s the only way xtre can win vs fire. Recruit players that will realistically only stay for one season and get over confident. Think original players of xtre like bao,mushroomy, etc have a chance? They’d get smashed

If yall dont want to have a cw just say so. Acting like we recruit to compete with yall lmao. It's fine if you dont want to go through with it.

I’m not active so it doesn’t affect me. Seems like you did recruit for that purpose, no shame in admitting it

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2018, 04:55:38 pm »
Just so y'all know the only original members left that are active are manna me and strike... Bryce has already proved himself strike isn't bad if he playrd more seriously he could actually compete I know I'm not good but lets be real some of my games I can hang.  Bte brain won be in any clanwar line up lets keep things fair we all know hes pro

Wasn’t trying to offend anyone just stating my point. I’m all for activity and cws are great.

Clan wars are sweet . Especially when you're in them. Nothing better than repping your team in a war and winning games. Feels great.

beaTz-

« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2018, 04:56:22 pm »

I’ve noticed this, I use to hate you guys, but you guys just like to play. Win or lose

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2018, 05:07:41 pm »

No the xS with Ryoji, bam, Omni, Samba, MaseN, DaWei, bObA and Day.

Would've crushed those 3 as well ;)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2018, 05:13:07 pm »

would you have crushed mafia?

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2018, 05:16:32 pm »

I’ve noticed this, I use to hate you guys, but you guys just like to play. Win or lose

Real recognize real. That's essentially what xtre is. I think that's what some great players are starting to realize. And once a few really good players join, more tend to be inclined to join. So big props to Tyga for starting the ball rolling

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2018, 05:28:43 pm »

Real recognize real. That's essentially what xtre is. I think that's what some great players are starting to realize. And once a few really good players join, more tend to be inclined to join. So big props to Tyga for starting the ball rolling
looooool

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2018, 05:29:29 pm »

looooool
fire been filling the top 5 every season but xtre is "real" sure...

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2018, 05:33:58 pm »

looooool

Still trying to make it about yourself. Again, i was responding to Mark. I can tell you are really upset about xtre (easily) passing fire in talent. Not bad for a pub clan.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2018, 05:36:11 pm »

looooool

Real is defined by sincere passion 4 the game. Not by egoism.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2018, 05:47:49 pm »

Why not?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2018, 05:56:01 pm »

Why not?

What would be each clans best possible line up? /la., Mafia, xS, Pro]

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7