+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 391
Total: 401

Author Topic: *** Team The~ ***  (Read 47962 times)

Annunaki

• Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
    • View Profile
Re: *** Team The~ ***
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2021, 11:37:58 am »
Somehow jamzz took a W here

Elite

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2021, 12:11:39 pm »
Look man, il be honest here. You are right, i do like to avoid players that i know would destroy me if i played a big series with them. My only strategy i have is to get away with a 1-0 no re or lose 1 game and not re so it doesn't effect my record. and i love the way my record looks when i mass games against weak D rank players. I love talking shit too much and if i played the better players i am bm with, they would just make me look stupid and it would hurt my ego. Don't be mad but i probably wont ever change my ways and continue to select my opponents to pad my record. Don't worry i will still be online everyday but my excuses for dodging will get better i promise. I can only use im pubbing with friends so much, i agree that one has gotten old.

ROFL gg]eazy gg no re. Eric just play Dave he sucks anyway. Then you can get a new haircut
Ronin, get B and let's go! I'll 9 pool fail zvp again and win:)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 12:13:35 pm by Elite »

Faces

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2021, 12:21:50 pm »
Bm = SC
No bm = No SC

there is tolerable bm and there is toxic bm which i was referring to.

Thank you for the votes guys and I appreciate the support. All of you are cool as hell except for storm. Never have I ever met someone that is so egotistical and toxic but yet, a huge dodger. He dodged yet again today to play a pub game even though he had a huge advantage on me being that I haven't played in two weeks and just bought a new computer that I tested today. I resend my attempt to join The team. I cannot be on the same team as someone who trash talks their partner in 2v2, can't accept a loss, and dodges everyone good just to obtain rank.

that is yes from me, sosa and blue. bun is a yes man and his vote counts as 2 (probably why we have many random ppl join :-\) so feel free to make a name if still interested.

Tossem

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2021, 12:38:45 pm »
When it comes down to it the~storm, Ive been in lobby with you bming people nonstop. You even bmed me at one point for no apparent reason other than having a conversation. I hear all the time how you bm your partners in a 2v2 if they have an off game or whatever the reason. Dave is simply replying to your illogical behavior. If you were on and didnt want to play due to your time management being prioritized by "friends" then there is that. This Neanderthal approach is getting old. How this game has not matured is beyond me. tbh you arent really the best there is and not worth the effort writing this, I have been away for 8 years and used to be top 3-5 every season but I dont sit there bming everyone over a dumb game nor boasting how I "got good" or anything else. lets try to stay humble ( all of us) its a game to be enjoyed and this type of behavior sucks the fun right out of it. The stronger mind doesnt feed into these things and Id like to think we are all too old for this crap.

Thank you, Dave make a tag bro it would be nice to have you on board.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2021, 01:42:16 pm »
Dave you care way too much man

Wonderlust-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2021, 04:11:30 pm »
I will be leaving this clan after this season cuz fuck this. As this is not worth my time. Also, please get your facts straight tossem. Everything he is refering to is from the past. And with you I do not believe I bmed u aand if I did maybe it was once? Also, its usually other people starating the bm towards me in the channel so that is why I am talking back defending myself so please get your facts straight. Plus I never saaid I was good? I never bragged about being better than people so I have no idea what you are taalking about. You all are putting words into my mouth.   I know dave is mediocre but that is not the point in why I will not play him. I already agreed but he continued to bm so no thank you. Also, its not my problem that he baarely logs on. I am not going to play based on his convenience unless he was some gosu so do not even go there. lmfao?  Yall are hating on me when everyone literally everyone else does the same shit. Just beccause I used to be a really bm player yall choose to pick on me. And you know what so be it.

Tossem

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2021, 04:17:05 pm »
By the looks of it, you think defending yourself and being bad mannered are the same thing. You can simply convey your thoughts without the need for put downs. It really isnt so much what youre saying but HOW you are saying it. If its too much for you then Idk what to tell you. I can leave you with this though that you could put some work into how you speak to others even if you take offense to what they say, let yourself be the bigger person. Above all dont play victim, it doesnt help.

Wonderlust-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2021, 04:30:12 pm »
Honestly. You know literally close to nothing. So please do not comment on this. I am a victim. Please read previous chats and do your researcch before even talking in this. You are just like everyone else. I earned my right to be where I am at now. You all are putting me down when I have played everyone here. Yes I may not have played as many A people but thats not even the rules? This is quite ridiculous. Even fainer of all people tried backing me up and we aren't even friends. Also to the point where people make a fake ggeazy account and post that shit? like seriously. fuck off

junkhead

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2021, 04:32:16 pm »
I am a victim.

I couldn't even fathom writing this shit unironically lol.

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2021, 05:55:24 pm »
Hahahahahhahahahaha

Elite

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2021, 06:44:24 pm »
Honestly. You know literally close to nothing. So please do not comment on this. I am a victim. Please read previous chats and do your researcch before even talking in this. You are just like everyone else. I earned my right to be where I am at now. You all are putting me down when I have played everyone here. Yes I may not have played as many A people but thats not even the rules? This is quite ridiculous. Even fainer of all people tried backing me up and we aren't even friends. Also to the point where people make a fake ggeazy account and post that shit? like seriously. fuck off

Earned your way? Why don't you play a bo7 vs jose, hydra, dingo, thanks, sky, hus or any other top gamer? And not just 1-2 games and run. You are delusional lol. It's your choice to pub bash but don't act like you're good till you prove it in a multi game series vs top gamers. Not just that dude, there are people that pay money to watch ggs on an end of season tournament. No one wants to watch a pub basher get thrown in the mix. At least i acknowledge that I'm not top 5 material and I play better than you do.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:46:36 pm by Elite »

Wonderlust-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2021, 06:58:48 pm »
I am good? I never said I was their level. I mean dingo loses to sadistic]jose who is so easy?  Keep piccking on me? u rly haave a stick up ur ass.  i dont see you playing tom? I dont see you doing b07 vs jose? you aare such a hypocrite. LMFAO gg noob. I never said Im top 5 material dumbass. oncec again you are putting words in my mouth. get a life. And no you dont play better than me unfortunately.

Elite

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2021, 07:02:54 pm »
If Dingo is so easy, then go bo7 vs him. I 3-0ed you with ease this season and you have yet to prove otherwise. I played jose in season and asked him to re multiple times but he had to leave. As far as Tom goes, I played him like 20 games a couple seasons ago. This season, he was busy when I asked him and I was going to sleep last time he asked me. I've played hus more times than i can count. I'll gladly play thanks anytime. Dingo hasn't been on when im on and sky wasn't up to rank when I was active. I have an even record with fainer this season and he 5-0ed you as well pretty easily.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 07:05:24 pm by Elite »

Wonderlust-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2021, 07:05:15 pm »
And if you can recall from what I said way earlier, I was not playing how I normally played.  I have also played jose as well. And its funny cuz you are using the exact same excuses I was using cuz U ALL LITERALLY ARENT ON SOMETIMES WHEN I AM PLAYING OTHER PPL THEN U BM ME?  such a fucking hypocrite.  I am done with you.

Wonderlust-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2021, 07:07:09 pm »
and where is this 5-0? i see 3-0  but nothing else. Also ttz vzzt is pretty simple. You were also playing me when I was tilted which is why I did not want to continue. Its called playing smart.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord