+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 28, 2024, 11:13:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26207
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 547
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 508
Total: 519

Author Topic: Discuss.  (Read 7224 times)

Bless_the_LORD

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Discuss.
« on: November 08, 2020, 10:25:55 am »
You are beyond space and time, uncaused, the very matrix of existence, the Supreme Absolute, the Noumenon- not unknowable, but unperceivable, un-objectival, inseparable- neither material nor mental, neither objective nor subjective- the Source of being, life and consciousness. You are the all-pervading, all-transcending Reality. Behave accordingly. The actual experience will dawn upon you in no time. No effort is needed. Have faith and act on it. All will happen by itself: You are the subtle cause of the entire universe. All is because you are. Grasp this point firmly and deeply and dwell on it repeatedly. To realize this as absolutely true is liberation. What you need will come to you. Whatever you come across, go beyond. Paramakash, your Self, is the timeless and spaceless Reality, mindless, undifferentiated, the infinite potentiality, the source and origin, the substance and the essence, both matter and consciousness, yet utterly beyond both. It cannot be perceived, but can be experienced as ever witnessing the witness, perceiving the perceiver, the origin and the end of all manifestation, the root of time and space, the prime cause in every chain of causation. Your idea that you were born and that you will die is absurd: Both logic and experience contradict it. Behave as what I say is true and judge by what actually happens. I know the Source of all experience. From moment to moment the little I need to know to live my life I somehow happen to know. The Supreme Absolute, the Self, is at the root of and utterly beyond all. You are That. Don't you see that the Self, your Self, the Supreme Reality, is what makes everything possible? Know life as pure radiation from the inexhaustible Source. There is nothing to practice. To know yourself, be yourself. Stop imagining yourself to be this or that. Just be. Let your true nature emerge. Don't disturb your mind with seeking

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 10:46:51 am »
You are beyond space and time, uncaused, the very matrix of existence, the Supreme Absolute, the Noumenon- not unknowable, but unperceivable, un-objectival, inseparable- neither material nor mental, neither objective nor subjective- the Source of being, life and consciousness. You are the all-pervading, all-transcending Reality. Behave accordingly. The actual experience will dawn upon you in no time. No effort is needed. Have faith and act on it. All will happen by itself: You are the subtle cause of the entire universe. All is because you are. Grasp this point firmly and deeply and dwell on it repeatedly. To realize this as absolutely true is liberation. What you need will come to you. Whatever you come across, go beyond. Paramakash, your Self, is the timeless and spaceless Reality, mindless, undifferentiated, the infinite potentiality, the source and origin, the substance and the essence, both matter and consciousness, yet utterly beyond both. It cannot be perceived, but can be experienced as ever witnessing the witness, perceiving the perceiver, the origin and the end of all manifestation, the root of time and space, the prime cause in every chain of causation. Your idea that you were born and that you will die is absurd: Both logic and experience contradict it. Behave as what I say is true and judge by what actually happens. I know the Source of all experience. From moment to moment the little I need to know to live my life I somehow happen to know. The Supreme Absolute, the Self, is at the root of and utterly beyond all. You are That. Don't you see that the Self, your Self, the Supreme Reality, is what makes everything possible? Know life as pure radiation from the inexhaustible Source. There is nothing to practice. To know yourself, be yourself. Stop imagining yourself to be this or that. Just be. Let your true nature emerge. Don't disturb your mind with seeking

I like the way you think.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 11:06:19 am »
utter nonsense. God is controlling everything that happens though there are many multiverses where people made different choices alternate dimensions where everything is flipped upside down but the bottom line will stay the same throughout. The truth that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and the mark of the beast is coming soon. If Biden gets in office he will resign in 3 months time because he has dementia coming on. Kamala Harris is far more liberal and will be easily controlled by the nwo to take things to a global level. Bye bye America. They will get rid of the cops and implement martial law. China is the home base of the beast system. Already the Chinese are helping the democrats censor social media from all conspiracy theories. Wake up please!!!

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 09:07:11 pm »
i as a living being is made of matter and organic but such as anything organic our time is limited but what about our consciousness,Do our memories and experience determine who we are and when our body stops functioning does our consciousness continue to live on do our limited experience on this plaine have any significance at all.When compared to infinity all possibilties can be credible.Every action has a response it is the law of the universe good or bad we seem to have no control over the consquences to our actions sometimes, these are the unexplained many situations can be used as an example God is the answer to everything some people  cant comprehend,God is also a source of comfort for whatever it maybe.

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 09:25:20 pm »
utter nonsense. God is controlling everything that happens though there are many multiverses where people made different choices alternate dimensions where everything is flipped upside down but the bottom line will stay the same throughout. The truth that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and the mark of the beast is coming soon. If Biden gets in office he will resign in 3 months time because he has dementia coming on. Kamala Harris is far more liberal and will be easily controlled by the nwo to take things to a global level. Bye bye America. They will get rid of the cops and implement martial law. China is the home base of the beast system. Already the Chinese are helping the democrats censor social media from all conspiracy theories. Wake up please!!!
What happens if Biden doesnt resign ?if your nwo is a one world government alot of countries are already in accord for some sort of trade or free trade w/e ,its hard to believe of 1 government ruling over our entire planets population.

RollOver

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 09:50:59 pm »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 11:42:11 pm by RollOver »

RollOver

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 09:59:43 pm »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 11:41:56 pm by RollOver »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 10:32:11 pm »
Nihilism and determinism bro. universal truth.

RollOver

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 10:37:36 pm »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 11:41:46 pm by RollOver »

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2020, 09:55:02 pm »
:) Its whatever you want it to be

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 02:57:45 am »
facepalming at you, might as well say narcissism is the ultimate goal of life
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 03:00:20 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 09:35:13 am »
nihilism and determinism =/= pessimism narcissism. lack of meaning or choice liberates in the notion one can will there to be any meaning they desire. Not one meaning is right, not one meaning is wrong. It is liberation from systemization in the process of individuation. to be as you are.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 01:57:35 pm »
nihilism and determinism =/= pessimism narcissism. lack of meaning or choice liberates in the notion one can will there to be any meaning they desire. Not one meaning is right, not one meaning is wrong. It is liberation from systemization in the process of individuation. to be as you are.
it is flawed knowledge. You wouldn't be accepted into freemasonry

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2020, 03:41:40 pm »
Agreed every person has a defferent perception in life or in a situation,What one might view is right may be wrong for another.

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2020, 03:49:19 pm »
facepalming at you, might as well say narcissism is the ultimate goal of life
its sad to say but narcissism gets alot of people far in life,Alot of successfull people are narcisstic c.e.o s,bussinessmen,strippers just think of your rich uncle that thinks that the universe revolves around him. :)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 03:51:44 pm by AppleMakina »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2