+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 332
Total: 347

Author Topic: SCW 21 Winner  (Read 10627 times)

Boszniek

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: SCW 21 Winner
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2020, 10:05:50 am »
Congratz , yes
I feel myself pretty ashamed of my end of season. Last week i didnt slept enough, got nervous to wait 2  3 am or early at morning in europe to play top player when they finally accept (all amercians). Good observators could see my level went down during this week to show horrible games by me and a certain lack of skills.
I'm thinking about stop competition, mainly cuz europeans cant play at decent hours without and when i finally get games at end of night (for me) i'm too tired to play good enough. Some regrets but lot of fun too , ty for supports . Bye ali
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 10:28:58 am by Boszniek »

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2020, 10:34:48 am »
Reguardless of hydra saying he’s never online when good players are online .. he was on all evening yesterday massing games vs noobs while appearing offline and hiding in a different channel. Where sky dingo and Jose were all in op ugl most of the night.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2020, 10:37:04 am »
The way hydras talking as if he was in channel calling out sky.. but he didn’t. He choose to be a coward. But like majority of sc community in there eyes it’s better to be a dodger to protect ego then to play all and lose a few more games here n there

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2020, 10:43:33 am »
All the more to say we should bring back an end of season tournament to crown the scw champion

Savior

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2020, 11:01:39 am »
All the more to say we should bring back an end of season tournament to crown the scw champion

Good idea, why did the end of season tournament stop anyway?

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2020, 11:50:43 am »
Not sure. Maybe the prize for 1st place in cash wasn't there to create incentive

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2020, 03:53:16 pm »
Lol. Tom you were hiding in the channel 123. I have Protossization on my friends list, and yesterday he wrote on messages "tom I don't want to play anymore. Go to the channel and play someone better than me.  I've been playing for 2 hours." At the same time Dingo and Sky were looking for games. This was around the time you uploaded ur 1 win vs him yesterday. During the same time Sky was spamming for 1s

"Most watched player" Dude, get ur head out of ur ass. You were never the #1 player of all time. Even if by any slight chance you were, all that went out the window when you were caught hacking. Once you are caught hacking, every play you've made, every game you've won comes into question.

I'm guessing you're a loser in real life, now and before. You get off by showing people replays of you playing, so they can glorify you.

Also, since when are you a "pro" at trading? Acting like you're the best at it, and now you're not going to give Gus ur advice on how to do it. Dudeeeee, come on here to play, don't come on here to put on a facade to make you feel like your life actually has meaning.

As I remember correctly, you and your gf have been having major issues. Most of this season you two were fighting. My god, you guys didn't even talk for 2 days yet slept in the same bed lol. Don't use her as an excuse. If you two made up recently, great. But for at least half of scw 21, you weren't talking to her.

Also, you forgot to mention ur best excuse ever for losing a game: "there was a hair in my mouse."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 04:02:27 pm by hihihello »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2020, 04:00:59 pm »
Lol. Tom you were hiding in the channel 123. I have Protossization on my friends list, and yesterday he wrote on messages "tom I don't want to play anymore. Go to the channel and play someone better than me.  I've been playing for 2 hours." At the same time Dingo and Sky were looking for games. This was around the time you uploaded ur 1 win vs him yesterday. During the same time Sky was spamming for 1s

"Most watched player" Dude, get ur head out of ur ass. You were never the #1 player of all time. Even if by any slight chance you were, all that went out the window when you were caught hacking. Once you are caught hacking, every play you've made, every game you've won comes into question.

I'm guessing you're a loser in real life, now and before. You get off by showing people replays of you playing, so they can glorify you.

Also, since when are you a "pro" at trading? Acting like you're the best at it, and now you're not going to give Gus ur advice on how to do it. Dudeeeee, come on here to play, don't come on here to put on a facade to make you feel like your life actually has meaning.

As I remember correctly, you and your gf have been having major issues. Most of this season you two were fighting. My god, you guys didn't even talk for 2 days yet slept in the same bed lol. Don't use her as an excuse. If you two made up recently, great. But for at least half of scw 21, you weren't talking to her.

Also, you forgot to mention ur best excuse ever for losing a game: "there was a hair in my mouse."

Ya know.... Alex... I had a long message written out but I changed my mind about wanting to put you down. You're already low enough as it is. Take care.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2020, 04:02:03 pm »

Ya know.... Alex... I had a long message written out but I changed my mind about wanting to put you down. You're already low enough as it is. Take care.

To put me down? I can guarantee there is nothing u can say that has not been said to me by people or my shrink. Go ahead, fire

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2020, 04:03:27 pm »
Maybe you should go seek help.. you are a narcissist after all

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2020, 04:03:45 pm »

To put me down? I can guarantee there is nothing u can say that has not been said to me by people or my shrink. Go ahead, fire

Keep going to your shrink. Good luck with your life. I hope the shrink helps you get past your shit

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2020, 04:05:59 pm »

Keep going to your shrink. Good luck with your life. I hope the shrink helps you get past your shit

Is that the best you can say to me? I'm still waiting

are you gonna dodge a conversation with me like you dodge any good player here?

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2020, 04:20:02 pm »
Damn alex, what's up? That's just mean shit. Why you going off?

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2020, 04:46:45 pm »
I see that Hydra is my disciple. 😂😂😂 Good job son...

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2020, 04:59:10 pm »
Tom is good at trading, i know that for a fact. He shows me mostly his trades and we do talk alot over IG. Trading isnt something you can just "teach" you have to experience it. I already gave Gus some good videos to start with. And after that ill tell him what books to read. But Gus has to make his own "moves" in the end trading is 80% psychology and 20% technical nothing else, nothing more. Anyways, Alex. if Tom said something to you in private why would you even talk about it in public? idk whats been going on since i havent been on for the last 2 days i belive....  Dodge or not, lets face it. It isnt the first time somone has done it... Mayb there should be a rule for it that sword can arrange..

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord