+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas Today at 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas Today at 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am
[General Discussion ] Dingo BM by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 09, 2024, 01:21:05 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26126
Total Topics: 2398
Most Online Today: 253
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 235
Total: 247

Author Topic: SCW 21 Winner  (Read 10606 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: SCW 21 Winner
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2020, 01:57:49 am »
its sad you cannot see it by yourself but ay

You played the biggest noob in sc right at the end of scw nice job tom lmao

Hydra is like bernie sanders of sc fucking communist, actually hes like biden, stealing election lol

but yet
Gratz on 1st

oh and this one too
If tom didnt dodge so much he wouldnt even be B+ rank LOL he would get bashed by all top ez
you suck tom not even top 5

but you grats him at rank 1 ?
are you this dence
I stated before i was just joking with him. jeez. I just wish people didnt protect record so hard... tom coulda lost to many people this season, even sky is up on him and im way up on sky lmao.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2020, 02:00:19 am »
gus is so avg its pretty funny how good he thinks he is. i obsed like 10 games of his and he was depressed because of how bad he played. then was crying ' i have to go to physical therapy cause of my wrist' rofl, get a life bro

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2020, 02:01:11 am »
BRING BACK DECAY SYSTEM! MAKE S rank pts gained be virtually nothing unless it's vs A- or higher player. I MISS VGT

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2020, 02:01:29 am »
, even sky is up on him and im way up on sky lmao.

Correction. I'm 4-3 on Sky this season. He got 2 wins TvP when i barely started trying the mech build. still working on it. And a PvZ loss where i tried mid building which i haven't done in forever.  I believe i'm 3-0 or 4-0 with my regular TvP. Not to mention about 3 or 4-0 ZvP and 2 or 3-0 ZvT vs him

So there's that...... Get your facts straight
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 02:06:09 am by HyDrA »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2020, 02:02:03 am »
BRING BACK DECAY SYSTEM! MAKE S rank pts gained be virtually nothing unless it's vs A- or higher player. I MISS VGT

Ahh i remember that! That was a good idea

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2020, 02:02:55 am »
gus is so avg its pretty funny how good he thinks he is. i obsed like 10 games of his and he was depressed because of how bad he played. then was crying ' i have to go to physical therapy cause of my wrist' rofl, get a life bro
lol thats all u got? Go look at my games and see how I beat all top players. Ronin youre like a monkey in the jungle you only know about other animals, no idea about people, Lvl up bro.

InSom

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2020, 02:03:15 am »

I stated before i was just joking with him. jeez. I just wish people didnt protect record so hard... tom coulda lost to many people this season, even sky is up on him and im way up on sky lmao.
the only thing u care about is some forex advices LOL

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2020, 02:04:50 am »
the only thing u care about is some forex advices LOL
Its not about that. Tom is a good guy overall, I just think he rates himself way too high in the current meta.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2020, 02:07:59 am »
lol thats all u got? Go look at my games and see how I beat all top players. Ronin youre like a monkey in the jungle you only know about other animals, no idea about people, Lvl up bro.

are you joking?  you are 10-3 vs noobs. evil is the best one you played. i dont even try when i play the game thats how much i give a fuck

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2020, 02:09:32 am »

are you joking?  you are 10-3 vs noobs. evil is the best one you played. i dont even try when i play the game thats how much i give a fuck
Plz get a lvl before you speak to me

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2020, 02:11:34 am »

gus you are the most two faced piece of shit i've ever seen. i can't wait to watch you lose and you cry about your wrist again lol

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2020, 02:13:02 am »

gus you are the most two faced piece of shit i've ever seen. i can't wait to watch you lose and you cry about your wrist again lol
I stayed awake the whole night and i was in a terrible mood from insomnia, I couldnt play to save my life that day. Next day I 5-2 cole and 3-0 peter and evil wtf? u think me noob? lol u sad monkey

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2020, 02:20:40 am »
anyway im just fuckin with u guys i have no hard feelings. Grats hydra lets move on. I am in support of a finals him vs sky to determine real winner.

coolbun2003

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2020, 03:30:33 am »
Congrats Tomy :D the season champion

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2020, 09:46:45 am »
Still would like to see bo7 sky vs hydra for title. Maybe we should bring back season championship tournaments. A top 8 tournament to claim the title.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh88-43
2 Momo[gK]83-49
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-87-45

2v2
RankPlayerRecord