+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by BeatZ- Today at 03:57:23 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26202
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 561
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 26
Guests: 509
Total: 535

Author Topic: THEY CREATED A FAKE ACCOUNT ON ANOTHER USER  (Read 3266 times)

SaDiStiC)DiaBlO

• Marine
    • View Profile
THEY CREATED A FAKE ACCOUNT ON ANOTHER USER
« on: February 19, 2021, 01:30:52 am »
I want to make a complaint to the player -Os]StOnE[ and -os]incakola[- (kokanne) since they registered my SaDiStiC user)DiaBlO with another account, in which it harms me because I never play with my account, nor had I registered for the league. in which I got a 4 loss without me registering with my user. These players are not the first time cheating, nor is it the first to be banned from the league, it should already be a constant exemplary punishment for the two. Now that I want to play with my SaDiStiC account)DiaBlO can no longer because they registered with another user.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Re: THEY CREATED A FAKE ACCOUNT ON ANOTHER USER
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 07:58:29 am »
Cole has created names on other servers to post on scw many times. Definitely not the first time cheating like this

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 09:01:57 am »
Looks more like you guys played 2v2 scw, you lost and wouldn’t register for the league. Therefore they made an account and registered for you. Sounds like you may have brought this onto yourself

SaDiStiC)DiaBlO

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 10:44:09 am »
The detail is not that, the detail is that these players should not do that since it is cheating, it is not the first time that they do that...

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 11:26:06 am »
The one who wants to go from alive playing scw without being registered, ends up being mocked finally.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

DinGo07

• Season Winner
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 11:34:48 am »
Good morning Mister STONE AND KOKANEE, it is not the first time that they do some kind of cheat, I only remember them in a last season they made a total deception paying attention. for the good of the community they were given ban. Currently the player SADISTIC) DIABLO is not playing the league and no one can force him to play this season, so they cannot use his name either, to go to another server and create false accounts, I await the immediate response of an administrator to punish these bad elements of the league...

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 11:36:57 am »
Good morning Mister STONE AND KOKANEE, it is not the first time that they do some kind of cheat, I only remember them in a last season they made a total deception paying attention. for the good of the community they were given ban. Currently the player SADISTIC) DIABLO is not playing the league and no one can force him to play this season, so they cannot use his name either, to go to another server and create false accounts, I await the immediate response of an administrator to punish these bad elements of the league...
ggnore
SlaSh StarCraft Games

heavymachinegun

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 12:26:47 pm »
they registered an account for you, isn't that cute?

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 01:19:44 pm »
But there is more to the joke, the attempt to cause fraud in order to obtain points must be sanctioned, it is already clear what Dingo mentions lines above, if the player does not want to participate even in the seasson, he does not have to create an account impersonating him , No to fraud! The corresponding sanctions are expected for the seriousness of the league.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 02:59:46 am »
yea sadistic never cheated before  ::)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 03:00:51 am »
Looks more like you guys played 2v2 scw, you lost and wouldn’t register for the league. Therefore they made an account and registered for you. Sounds like you may have brought this onto yourself
I think kon is right ^^

Itachi

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 08:21:35 pm »
Diablo says he never played with us, that's totally untrue. I told them that we would play SCW so I created the game on the SCW23 map. I reported the games, but did not know that their accounts had been usurped. Tom says it is a "fake" game. The games were played and we won, but as Kon says, it seems that since Diablo and Pablo lost they did not want to register.

I attach my profile photo, there it is clear that the games were played

SaDiStiC)DiaBlO

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 08:36:18 pm »
NOT ONLY DID THEY REGISTER MY ACCOUNT, THEY ALSO REGISTERED 2 MORE FALSE ACCOUNTS IN WHICH THEY WERE NOT REGISTERED (Gangster)p4blo and L-Mx]DingO- ) THEN YOU WILL TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY WERE ALSO NOT REGISTERED? EYE HERE A USURPATION OF 3 BEADS, THAT SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THAT..... THIS IS A TOTAL TRAP, SO IF YOU SAY IT'S NORMAL, WE ALL CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS TO BENEFIT US, THIS IS GOING TO BECOME A CIRCUS. THESE THINGS MUST BE SANCTIONED, THEY ARE 3 FALSE ACCOUNTS( SADISTIC)DIABLO,GANGSTER)P4BLO AND L-Mx]DingO ) here there is no chance, here is TOTAL TRAP.... THIS SHOULD BE PUNISHED, REMEMBER THAT THESE PLAYERS ARE NOT THE FIRST TO CHEAT, LET US NOT TAKE THE SERIOUSNESS TO THE SCW LEAGUE, HERE THERE IS NO CHANCE, THIS WAS PLANNED FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT(3 FAKE ACCOUNTS)

Itachi

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2021, 09:43:32 pm »
Administrators can see who created the accounts (from which IP's), I reported the games since they were on the SCW23 map and you were registered

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 10:01:51 pm »
Diablo says he never played with us, that's totally untrue. I told them that we would play SCW so I created the game on the SCW23 map. I reported the games, but did not know that their accounts had been usurped. Tom says it is a "fake" game. The games were played and we won, but as Kon says, it seems that since Diablo and Pablo lost they did not want to register.

I attach my profile photo, there it is clear that the games were played

it is illegal to impersonate another player with the aim of earning points, if this is the case you mention, you simply requested that they add the games showing evidence of the chat, where scw is requested in 2v2.
not to misrepresent and create an account on the forum and impersonate another player.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2