+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 283
Total: 287

Author Topic: Bo9 predictable go  (Read 4576 times)

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Bo9 predictable go
« on: March 18, 2021, 05:25:20 pm »
Hey gg]noob jamzzz2.0 I challenge you to a b09

FirstClass

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Bo9 predictable go
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 06:13:48 pm »
Jamzzz 2.0

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 07:52:42 pm »
dave learn how to stack lil bitch rofl

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 07:55:01 pm »
Robin, learn how to play your own games?

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 08:38:01 pm »
sad boy dave

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 08:58:35 pm »
You are still mad? (Suspended)

jAmZzZ

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2021, 09:23:39 pm »
Hey gg]noob jamzzz2.0 I challenge you to a b09

Hahahah. Madafaka

PrEdiCtaBLe~

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 03:20:50 am »
First of all, I am nowhere close to jamz who only plays one person and only plays protoss. I play everyone. I do not have to play you if I do not want to. I have played you on my other account as well. You are not on all the time and when you are I am already gamed out or playing with friends. I am sorry you have no life. You can easily do the same thing and play other people to get points. You don't have to be rude. Both you and sky are just salty you can't get points when it is simple. And I am not inclined to play you especially if you are rude. I get you enjoy bullying but comon this is just a game. If i only want to play one game I will play one game. Why continue playing when you are playing poorly and mind is everywhere. It is dumb. It sucks that you dont understand it. I dont expect you to. Just be nice. This is just a game.

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2021, 04:00:10 am »
First of all, I am nowhere close to jamz who only plays one person and only plays protoss. I play everyone. I do not have to play you if I do not want to. I have played you on my other account as well. You are not on all the time and when you are I am already gamed out or playing with friends. I am sorry you have no life. You can easily do the same thing and play other people to get points. You don't have to be rude. Both you and sky are just salty you can't get points when it is simple. And I am not inclined to play you especially if you are rude. I get you enjoy bullying but comon this is just a game. If i only want to play one game I will play one game. Why continue playing when you are playing poorly and mind is everywhere. It is dumb. It sucks that you dont understand it. I dont expect you to. Just be nice. This is just a game.

The irony is thiccccc

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2021, 06:01:46 am »

What are you talking about? Lol. Not playing ppl when you don't feel good? You literally message D rank gamers to game when you tell me "you're busy", "you're playing with hayley". And that was before I bm'ed you. I'm pretty sure that's what jamzzz does. Dude normally I wouldn't care but you trash anyone who beats you or loses with you in a 2v2 with excuses and bad manner. I

PrEdiCtaBLe~

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2021, 06:08:30 am »
Learn to read. You are barely on. So yes when there is no one to play I will play whoever.  And quite the contrary. I get asked all the time to partner up for 2s. And I am not trash. Also bringing up something completely irrelevant that you have to bring up a girls name? If I am trash and you lose to me what does that make you? I can and have beaten anyone here except tom/gold. I get you may not be able to play as often but just cuz you are on doesnt mean I am able to play you. You are extremely bad manner and start all the bm. anyways I will not reply anymore to your childness as I should not have even bothered replying. and I can see everyone here plays d rank players so stop just picking on me.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2021, 07:36:32 am »
Learn to read. You are barely on. So yes when there is no one to play I will play whoever.  And quite the contrary. I get asked all the time to partner up for 2s. And I am not trash. Also bringing up something completely irrelevant that you have to bring up a girls name? If I am trash and you lose to me what does that make you? I can and have beaten anyone here except tom/gold. I get you may not be able to play as often but just cuz you are on doesnt mean I am able to play you. You are extremely bad manner and start all the bm. anyways I will not reply anymore to your childness as I should not have even bothered replying. and I can see everyone here plays d rank players so stop just picking on me.

So, in short, I take that you are denying a bo9. I made this thread so we can plan a time. So your excuse of me not being on often is void.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2021, 08:57:04 am »
US West = Dodge and selective play for a pretty record. What's new?
May evil drown in its source.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2021, 11:11:16 am »
lol is normal ggeazy always hard dodge  vs good players is obvius. On tournament he dodge vs jose to purposee with 3 date. The true I dont care is bored play vs players with less lvl, he not like the challenge. The only challenge he  had was vs Stone and stone raped him 10-6 and why play vs stone  because he think can win him ez and not, he is better than him.

If sword make tournament with top 4 simply he will not play. You best excuse vs tops is i go play with haley xD.

Newport the koreans too select players when is on top league everyobody dodge.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:16:49 am by FaINeR »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2021, 12:03:08 pm »
Lool gg]eazy is hard dodge it’s been know for quite some time.. as for Dave playing eazy bo9, I think you guys should just play. Just ling rush Dave and it’s ez rape and watch him cry about how he can’t stack loooooool.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord