+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 391
Total: 397

Author Topic: SLASH CHEATING?  (Read 6260 times)

Sc[r]Pwn

• Broodling
    • View Profile
SLASH CHEATING?
« on: May 05, 2021, 05:14:41 pm »
SLASH IS CHEATING ?
CHECK HIS  DRONES HES USING AGROUP HOTKEYS FROM GAMER KEYBOARD HE SHOULD GET BANNED FROM LEAGUE...

C H E A T E R
WATCH VIDEO AND REPLY  POST PLEASE..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ync54ijkqRA

Roller

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: SLASH CHEATING?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:23:54 pm »
does look a like it yes.
First pull on 15:47, second pull on 15:48. Amount of actions that happen within 1 second are very very high.
On 15:47 there are 11 actions. On 15:48 there are 18 actions. Number of actions on 15:49 are 4, on 15:50 are 3, on 15:51 when he sends them back to the minerals it is a total of 11 actions, and on 15:52 again a total of 11, 15:53 has 12 actions. After 15:54 average actions per second drop back down to 3 or 4 most of the remainder of the match. I included some pictures that show this. Note that the sequences however, if it were a full macro scripts, it'd be the same sequence over and over. Sequence doesn't seem the be the same.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 08:35:04 pm by Roller »

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 09:19:21 pm »
SLASH IS CHEATING ?
CHECK HIS  DRONES HES USING AGROUP HOTKEYS FROM GAMER KEYBOARD HE SHOULD GET BANNED FROM LEAGUE...

C H E A T E R

Dont cry pub, so much pathetic loser.
Cry cry 🤣🤣🤣
SlaSh StarCraft Games

RyuSC91

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 09:30:17 pm »
If it has been verified that the same sequence is not repeated over and over again, it is sufficient proof to discard the cheating. Please, I recommend focus on improving your game instead of attacking other good players. :)

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 09:48:40 pm »
SLASH IS CHEATING ?

C H E A T E R

This usually happens with egocentric people, who believe they have a higher level than others, like these characters who only call my clan members as nobs, now it turns out that having been raped by "joker slash" is cheating, according to them keyboards or mice with that type of aid, hahaha, how ridiculous, it will be that this character is advanced, with hardware technology. stop crying being ridiculous sir, concentrate on improving your game, ask them to teach you jose or dingo, that's why they pay, right? so that they teach them to play and not come to cry later.

PDTA: TRADUCIDO POR GOOGLE :V
SlaSh StarCraft Games

thepigspeaks

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 12:16:34 am »
Slash may be very good on a technical level, but his solos lack the soul and inventiveness of true guitar legends such as Jimi Hendrix and Eddie Hazel.  That's my opinion on the matter, anyways.

-]pDp[A]CaNcEr

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 12:21:28 am »
Triste como el ego puede más, te dio tas tas el papus aceptalo!. Son años de experiencia y practica! deberias hacer lo mismo en vez de pagar para que te enseñen jugar! practica practica!

Roller

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 06:09:19 am »
Slash may be very good on a technical level, but his solos lack the soul and inventiveness of true guitar legends such as Jimi Hendrix and Eddie Hazel.  That's my opinion on the matter, anyways.

Actually, his technique is his weakest aspect of his play. He has great feel and sense for phrasing but remains somewhat simple on a technical level. In live performances he often makes tiny mistakes on solos that are somewhat "easy" to play. His greatest skill is his sense of sound.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 06:15:11 am by Roller »

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 07:36:49 am »
stop crying, enroll in the school of "el papu de los papus" for 3 dollars a month I will teach you the abc of starcraft, if you do not want to learn, keep watching how I play and being envious of my victories. I finish this topic, with that you do not have the suriciente level to leave me behind, my experience of years and my abilities that are improving more and more, overcome your egocentricity of being better than me, crying child. accuse him with your mom, kiko.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 07:45:01 am »

Actually, his technique is his weakest aspect of his play. He has great feel and sense for phrasing but remains somewhat simple on a technical level. In live performances he often makes tiny mistakes on solos that are somewhat "easy" to play. His greatest skill is his sense of sound.

QFT. From what I can tell by his released material, he has proclivities to very few harmonic skillsets and even less technical skillsets. Yet he's still capable of making highly-consumable material that has withstood the test of time. It goes to show how far one can go with specialization. You can practically tell a guitarist is Slash just by hearing it, even if you haven't heard the song before. (Similar to Brian May from Queen)

That said, I do personally find his play boring after about 5-10 minutes of it. I'm just into other types of guitar work, not all of which are more complicated than what Slash does.

heavymachinegun

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 04:07:39 pm »
what about steve vai? does he hack too?

Roller

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 09:09:18 pm »

Now Vai is a great all round virtuoso. Not quite as technical as the new school players but still an true virtuoso.

catamaran

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 09:17:18 pm »
SLASH IS CHEATING ?

C H E A T E R

how about getting good at pp vs tz ?

N00b-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 09:34:19 pm »
LOL!! i cant believe this, i saw the video and i only can see hoykeys and "fast fingers", i guess that the player who created this thread should be punished for insults and for being a bad loser,,,,

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 09:54:50 pm »

Now Vai is a great all round virtuoso. Not quite as technical as the new school players but still an true virtuoso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fO954zQ3Us

This mf straight up STILL inventing new techniques. Bending these chords into multiple other chords on multiple fingers. (~1:20 and again at ~2:15) This mf is wild. I bet this dude is as technical as any of these new age prog/metal players (save Tosin). I'd be curious which young musicians you think are as/more technical just so I can add to my list of great musicians to follow. Any genre is good with me. Cheers dude!

Some young folks I'm considering:
- Ichika Nito
- Tim Henson
- Dave Davidson
- Rick Graham (is he young?)

Short list! I can't think of very many young guys that can hang with these old school dudes like Al di Meola, Paul Gilbert, Marty Friedman, Buckethead, Loomis & Vai (and more, for sure). Most of what I see is just a bunch of sweep picking (not to diminish the talent it takes to cleanly bang those arpeggios out).

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord