+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 469
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 446
Total: 449

Author Topic: Hydra vs Brain  (Read 23969 times)

catamaran

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Hydra vs Brain
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2021, 07:36:52 pm »
brain thinks scw is rubbish/garbage/trash. period.

Elite

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2021, 07:43:43 pm »
why not J.H vs Hydra? Give J.H a little time to unrust. In his prime, he was way up on whiteandblack, and hydra/white are almost even.

Annunaki

• Season Winner
  • Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2021, 07:44:32 pm »
Disrespectful in that I put a LOT of effort in getting a response from him and that's all I get?

The guy is a diva nerd still living off his parents who literally streams SC 9 hours a day playing pub games. Pathetic.

Yall' can handle this now lmao.

Hey shitport relax brother

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2021, 07:46:21 pm »
Disrespectful in that I put a LOT of effort in getting a response from him and that's all I get?

The guy is a diva nerd still living off his parents who literally streams SC 9 hours a day playing pub games. Pathetic.

Hey shitport relax brother

I agree. He is always stressed

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2021, 08:03:16 pm »
This is why I didn't want to email him until we had everything sorted out. Laying out exactly what's up and the exact time for it to happen.

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2021, 08:08:20 pm »

I can understand your frustration. Who on earth would want to give their money to someone who doesn't even appreciate it. Looking at the big picture here, it could potentially put the site and the league on the map if hydra beats him. I think hydra can take a few games from him, I really do. Been watching his streams lately and to my surprise hes actually pretty good, he makes a lot of smart decisions and he's also got the apm which is the cherry on top and  ive noticed he's very composed under pressure.

Hopefully you reconsider if the stars somehow align. If not oh well.... that is also understandable.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

Savior

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2021, 08:10:07 pm »
No need for that s0sa he has confirmed he won't be playing (damn)!

And lmao at his response haha.

I was excited too!

I will no longer be donating my $200 to it after seeing how disrespectful Brain was in our communication.

Funny, how some people can have the biggest ego in the world for a game 1% of the world knows about. Ha, nerds.

this is exactly why i suggested discussing with everyone involved before contacting. the guy does play sc for a living, seems like he got annoyed from the multiple messages.

why not J.H vs Hydra? Give J.H a little time to unrust. In his prime, he was way up on whiteandblack, and hydra/white are almost even.

this is a good idea, has tom and jh played before?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 08:12:34 pm by Savior »

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2021, 08:14:21 pm »
This is why I didn't want to email him until we had everything sorted out. Laying out exactly what's up and the exact time for it to happen.

^^ From his perspective it probably seems like just a ton of random fans trying to set him up against their friend. Wouldn't doubt he thinks its just a joke. For example it could just be bunch of trolls telling him to vs their friend for a sum of money and I bet you he gets that sort of request a lot. There is no lack of trolls out here.

Should let sosa handle all of that but clarify a time and rules and date. Not this odd shit we do around here where a date is set but no one shows up.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2021, 08:27:46 pm »
whiteandblack is gosu but bo9 or bo21.. tom will come out on top.   js.

coolbun2003

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2021, 08:46:11 pm »
Maybe just misunderstanding and language barrier, let Danny try again and talk with him in korean and hopefully we can get the series going. Otherwise, just let Tom play him whenever he streams, play as they go. I do very much appreciate the effort newbport has been putting in this. Thought it was a very straightforward thing, somehow it gets super complicated.

Dannys0sa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2021, 11:06:12 pm »
just dont msg him in stream/also language barrier hes not comfortable with english i noticed.. i emailed him real proper ill let u guys know how it goes

Myth)WyverN

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2021, 06:26:14 am »
Looks like brain nickname is only accidental

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2021, 06:48:43 am »
Haha......

junkhead

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2021, 05:32:26 pm »
The Brain slander in this thread is out of control lol. This mf makes a full-time living off of streaming our favorite game. Like no shit he's gonna be skeptical of some English-speaking nerds roasting his chat. Actin like $500 is a lot of money. Dude sometimes gets that amount of donations in a day, let alone the ad revenue he generates. Not sure what all the entitlement is about from folks in our community who are pissy about it.

coolbun2003

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2021, 08:31:41 pm »
He doesn't seem to like scheduled matches, he just plays as he streams. We will see if he replies to danny's email, if not, hydra can just ask to play him whenever he streams. If he doesn't like official matches, maybe like someone said, good idea to get another high level gamer to play hydra if someone can get that organised.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord