+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by RJBTV Today at 06:10:48 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27290
Latest: solcasino-kistews
New This Month: 3666
New This Week: 2707
New Today: 458
Stats
Total Posts: 26315
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 3061
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 41
Guests: 1675
Total: 1716

Author Topic: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each  (Read 110335 times)

Mengsk

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2021, 01:02:37 pm »
Imagine being a grown man like newport and coming onto the game and website day after day only to talk shit and not actual play the game.

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2021, 05:59:08 pm »
Ah yes, it's all of the community who is wrong. Certainly not the person who didn't have the character to follow through on a promise. If you just admitted you were wrong, I bet at least someone would have something nice to say about you. But alas, the same frail ego that created the problem perpetuates it. Keep living in your delusion. Just make sure that line of thinking doesn't propagate to other areas of your life where strength of character are actually of importance.

I'm sure it does.

Newbport

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 447
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2021, 10:01:14 am »
I've done nothing but try to stimulate community activity ($400 you ungrateful fucks) and have gotten nothing but bm'ed this whole fucking time by EVERYONE.

How the fuck would you expect one to act?

And for the record... This thread is about perhaps a money tournament? It seems no one has put their money where their mouth is yet (lol  :o)

Yall just wanna talk shit to the guy who has actually donated when neither of you have done shit for the community.

What the fuck?





« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 10:06:46 am by Newbport »

Mega(xc)

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2021, 10:11:08 am »
LOL!! What a little crybaby bitchboy….

Newbport

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 447
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2021, 10:22:51 am »
Damn Sith you always turn up when I post (my little fanboy)

You love my dick bitch LOL  :-*

Damn bro you been playing Protoss for 20 years and still lose in 7 min LOL

The great loud mouth attention whore Sithlord protoss everyone!

handicapped bitch lmao

hahahahahahahahhaa
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 10:27:42 am by Newbport »

Newbport

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 447
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2021, 10:30:37 am »
Man Sith the 20 years of StarCraft led to this?

Holy fuck you literally suck so fucking bad at this game LOL

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2021, 04:31:57 pm »
Man Sith the 20 years of StarCraft led to this?

Holy fuck you literally suck so fucking bad at this game LOL

I motion to have Newbport Permabanned from SCW. Doesn't matter how much a person donate's if they go around slandering every player they encounter or throw a tantrum when they don't get their way and make excuses and start flaming. Toxcicity of this caliber doesn't help this gaming place :)

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2021, 07:42:55 pm »
A wise man once said ... you reap what you sow. BAN DIS BITCH ALREADY FOREVER and ill donate 100$ just to 2vs2 vs hydra and his ally vs me n cole

BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2021, 09:01:37 pm »
A wise man once said ... you reap what you sow. BAN DIS BITCH ALREADY FOREVER and ill donate 100$ just to 2vs2 vs hydra and his ally vs me n cole

We all said that in the previous thread to just do that lol.

Newbport

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 447
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2021, 09:19:51 am »
A wise man once said don't load up the leg press for a half inch movement and think your cool because of it LOL

RoNin

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 737
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2021, 08:49:30 pm »
Gingerport is noob af

Newbport

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 447
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2021, 09:07:58 pm »
Low lvl bm boring as fuck

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mega(xc)

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2021, 09:13:11 pm »
Kids an ugly redhead too?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Newbport

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 447
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2021, 08:56:59 am »
Damn Sith get off my dick you lover boy hahahaha

Just can't stop yourself from posting anything I'm involved with huh?  :-* ;D

Too easy.

Lexluffor41

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2021, 11:30:43 am »
Pablo is winner stop cry .

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 KingLeBron8-4
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
4 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-3
5 [PTM]MINIBOLA5-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi7-6
2 -Ank]Tb4-2
3 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
4 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
5 Oni]X[AreS-2-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal