+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by RJBTV Today at 06:10:48 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus Today at 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each  (Read 110318 times)

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2021, 05:46:51 pm »
A wise man once said ... you reap what you sow. BAN DIS BITCH ALREADY FOREVER and ill donate 100$ just to 2vs2 vs hydra and his ally vs me n cole

We all said that in the previous thread to just do that lol.

Lol we need to ban this chub. I talked to Kokanee he said get the tourney setup

JoesCastyCasts

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 234
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2021, 08:30:20 pm »
TonyG - let me know if you are/want to organize this? I am guessing we can start getting the 2v2 teams together and start picking out the dates games will be played.

Think-Fast

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 681
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2021, 10:38:23 am »
Cole should part someone higher level. Kush, you should part someone who cant carry anyone to prove yourself. Parting Cole doesnt mean shit when you beat good teams.

TealSilverSteal

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 817
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2021, 12:24:58 pm »
As i stated before. Cole/jose vs hydra/splittergal would be a really good game.

Think-Fast

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 681
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2021, 01:33:22 pm »
Definitely agree with a match up like that

tonyG

  • Season Winner
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 681
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2021, 02:16:35 pm »
TonyG - let me know if you are/want to organize this? I am guessing we can start getting the 2v2 teams together and start picking out the dates games will be played.

I'll PM you tonight good sir. Iron out the deets

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2021, 03:23:45 pm »
Cole should part someone higher level. Kush, you should part someone who cant carry anyone to prove yourself. Parting Cole doesnt mean shit when you beat good teams.


So it I part dano and win will you stfu?

Think-Fast

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 681
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2021, 04:57:50 pm »
If you part Dano and win that 2s tourney bo3 or bo5 style, I won't ever say shit about you. No offense to Dano

Mengsk

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2021, 05:08:09 pm »
gaemtoss/karol
dano/splitter
kokane/momo
pablo/jose
hydra/ronin
hus/gus
david/superwilcha
sword/fluff/rage

most active list of players
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 05:10:14 pm by Mengsk »

BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2021, 05:50:41 pm »
Or why not pick so many captains and let the lm choose their partner?

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2021, 09:40:38 pm »
Or why not pick so many captains and let the lm choose their partner?

That or make the teams random and do a drawing..



Alright DANO saddle up... I'm on and unrustying.

JoesCastyCasts

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 234
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2021, 07:07:48 am »
I think picking teams is best. Players don't want to play with someone they don't want to/like.

People can start posting teams. I am thinking 8 or 16 teams (if there are enough).

TealSilverSteal

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 817
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2021, 07:44:19 am »
Kush were both p-gamers.... that wont be a good fit and you know.

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2021, 12:35:14 pm »
Kush were both p-gamers.... that wont be a good fit and you know.

I was watching some reps of vgt when I was Fire iLL and BoMb. I had a nasty Terran and my zerg is not bad. I bet you by the time thus tourney starts I'll be ownage in r

KuSh[VcK]

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 221
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving 1v1 and 2v2 Tournament?? I would throw in $100 for each
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2021, 04:29:34 am »
 :-X :-\ :-[

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 KingLeBron8-4
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-5-2
4 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR5-2
5 [PTM]MINIBOLA5-6

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi7-6
2 -Ank]Tb4-2
3 -Ank]Tiger86-3-1
4 LgX[PerroCosmic2-0
5 Oni]X[AreS-2-0

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal