+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by SlaSh April 15, 2024, 09:00:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Ban Reeko by reeKo[gK] April 15, 2024, 08:38:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by LJT~ April 15, 2024, 06:44:03 pm
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26130
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 250
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 234
Total: 248

Author Topic: I'm Andre your league exists because of me  (Read 22415 times)

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Andre your league exists because of me
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2022, 04:17:32 pm »
Yo relax dude. And please change your picture. No matter how pumped in the gym I get, I'll never take a pic where I look like I'm taking a poo at the same time as having an orgasm. Idk how you pulled that off

Lol ....

Lmfaooo

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile

zeal

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2022, 04:43:28 pm »
Kush Cares so little he posted 81 times on this single thread... Actions speak louder than words little mouse. 

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2022, 05:08:29 pm »
Kush Cares so little he posted 81 times on this single thread... Actions speak louder than words little mouse.

My dick Speaks louder then your existence little nerd .... you pieces of shit think i care .... keep holding onto that if that's all you have in your pathetic lives ..... I'll burn you all down to the lake of fire quick.

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2022, 05:10:58 pm »
DEUCE NERDS wish I could say it was fun but it wasn't.  Only wit my boy koka. 🤟

see you tomorrow
[/quotequick.

Listen dude you're afraid to be ignored and forgotten on a game which no one gives shit about you... think about that for a second how pathetic your little lives are .... not even kokanee give a shit about you have to black mail him and beg me to be on my f list so he will talk to you. Yall pathetic.     I ain't afraid to not be cared by any of you little hell pieces of shit ... i promise you that... but keep following me and let's fight at Armageddon.... unless you don't bring nothing at the end... don't speak now

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2022, 05:12:42 pm »

Ya I care so much that's why I'm only posting cuz sword failed to delete n disable my accountaccount.... end your life ... nobody cares about you.... forget you got to meet a person like go back to your regular boring pathetic existence while your short time here on this planet exists. Bitch

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2022, 05:14:29 pm »

I can't tell if your delusional pathetic piece of shit or just a troll who needs to go back to hell. If you think I give a fuck about you.... plz enjoy the lake of fire cause I promise you little bitch kid demons. I don't none of you

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2022, 05:16:22 pm »

I think you are just that pathetic like day you desperately want someone to care.   . Especially someone like me.... get thru it pathetic lives. I don't. Does that break your fucking existence? You must not have had one to begin with . Reality speaks for itself . Die

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2022, 05:20:08 pm »
May the swift sword of Arch Angel Michael make it quick ... and end the agony  Forgive me father in heaven to surround myself with people you will have forgotten my love take me a away from these. May the blaze of the holy fire turn them to ashe

Fuck all you losers including kokanee ... none of you deserve to know me. ✌️  thanks for the laugh
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 05:26:45 pm by KuSh[VcK] »

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2022, 08:49:50 pm »
How weak and pestering.   

gM.FalcoN

• Broodling
  • aka gm.falcon / dk-blue_falcon / boeing747
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2022, 04:45:21 pm »
How weak and pestering.   

Question, are you the old Kush from scd days, around 2005/2006?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 04:47:02 pm by gM.FalcoN »

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2022, 08:24:44 pm »
How weak and pestering.   

He's a world record holder, doubt he has time to answer such questions.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2022, 08:49:38 pm »
How weak and pestering.   

He's a world record holder, doubt he has time to answer such questions.
;D

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2022, 03:19:06 pm »
When I stopped playing starcraft back in the day the fastest community basically fell apart. They created a league called starcraftdream after that and instead of broodwar decided to make it a starcraft original league so that when I came back they could say they "beat me". Except what did beating me mean? It meant hacking, min hacks, unit timing hacks, unit strenght hacks. Suprisingly enough, even with all those hacks I still won the vast majority of the games. Prior to quiting not a single player could clame they had a better record against me. I never lost two games in a row vs anyone and in a game like stracraft the possiblity of that is almost 0. I know alot of you are angry because more or less anytime you see a shining light your goal is to extinguish it but let me tell you something. I did it to you then and I'll do it to you now. Now how do you get a game in this league. (stop editing my post)

I had games where the "best" low money players in korea had me in a 3v1 i situation where they killed both allies. All three had mains, all three had mins, all three had big bases and I tied 3v1...I had situations where I held out for 4-5 hours until they gave up. Also 2v1's where I won from the start of the match being a 2v1 and situations where it ended up 2v1 with both mains and mins in tact where I won. The best of the best would show up. Id win, every fucking game. Now please...talk shit. Please claim ur the best. Because you dam well know if you didn't hack, you wouldn't be able to take a single game off me if I actually wanted to win. You know it and i know it.

Now you might say well how often did you play. Everyday... lol Did you hit an run...nope. Did you not play new commers, NOPE. Imagine that. Now what else can I say other than I am the greatest starcraft player of all time. Fast money and low money.

When I ran this shit, things made sense.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh88-43
2 Momo[gK]83-49
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-87-45

2v2
RankPlayerRecord