+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 325
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 309
Total: 316

Author Topic: I'm Andre your league exists because of me  (Read 22145 times)

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
I'm Andre your league exists because of me
« on: February 16, 2022, 05:27:10 am »
When I stopped playing starcraft back in the day the fastest community basically fell apart. They created a league called starcraftdream after that and instead of broodwar decided to make it a starcraft original league so that when I came back they could say they "beat me". Except what did beating me mean? It meant hacking, min hacks, unit timing hacks, unit strenght hacks. Suprisingly enough, even with all those hacks I still won the vast majority of the games. Prior to quiting not a single player could clame they had a better record against me. I almost never lost two games in a row vs almost anyone and in a game like stracraft the possiblity of that is almost 0. I know alot of you are angry because more or less anytime you see a shining light your goal is to extinguish it but let me tell you something. I did it to you then and I'll do it to you now. Now how do you get a game in this league.

And let me correct myself because it's entirely possible after my initial "learning period" I don't think I ever actually lost 2 games in a row vs anyone...imagine that.

I had games where the "best" low money players in korea had me in a 3v1 i situation where they killed both allies. All three had mains, all three had mins, all three had big bases and I won 3v1...I had situations where I held out for 4-5 hours until they gave up. Also 2v1's, 3v1's. The best of the best would show up. Id win, every fucking game. Now please...talk shit. Please claim ur the best. Because you dam well know if you didn't hack, you wouldn't be able to take a single game off me if I actually wanted to win. You know it and i know it. What you didn't figure out then is yo u needed me to tell you where your place was in the league. Not the other way around.

Now you might say well how often did you play. Everyday... lol Did you hit an run...nope. Did you not play new commers, NOPE. Imagine that. Now what else can I say other than I am the greatest starcraft player of all time. Fast money and low money. The problem with low is, when they hack its dam near impossible to beat people because the VARIABILITY of the game is so low that you can't come up with a strategy that compensates for the advantage they get while hacking. In other words, it becames almost impossible to win. Given that, I challenge any player, in fastest or low, best out of 10. No hacking allowed.

Let me make a correction, you may be able to take a single game off me but never a winning record. Not by a long shot. Now you may say Andre "cheese" beat you but go read the first paragraph. And LOL HACK LESS CHEESE THEN TALK. And btw, he has been using off handles recently but how did those games go cheese? I didn't think so.

You will notice one thing, they may ban me, o they may not. If they do, you know one thing for sure. This league is just another good old boys/girls club. When I ran this shit, things made sense.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 05:42:37 am by drandre »

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Andre your league exists because of me
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 09:09:25 am »
Seek therapy.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 09:27:38 am »
I was around back then, and this was actually mostly true. I have a ton of old andre reps vs people like cheese, dr.day, kefu, korean[bf], bestia.phantom, and a bunch of the OG players.

That said, absolutely none of these players stand up to any of the modern high level players. I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that Hydra would 5-0 Andre doing meme builds at this point. And definitely any of the korean players.

I doubt that Andre and the old Dr gang would be able to stand up to the great players of the VGT15+ era.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 11:07:45 am »
Your claims of 3v1 beating the "best" korean low money players 3v1 just sounds absolutely hilarious to me because they never even played public low. Back then the pros were playing inhouse or vs other pro teams for practice. No casual public playing vs foreigners lol.
Back then and today you wouldn't even come close to cracking top 100-200 low even if you tried. Some semi-pros and high level korean amateurs played some BGH and some ICCUP, but they abslutely shit stomped it. The level of play of korean low money is stupid high to the point even today the best low money foreigners can't compete vs high level amateurs who never even qualified for pro or semi pro play. Best foreigners got stomped by a chinese amateur terran not too recently.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 11:10:42 am by premier »

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 11:53:00 am »
Your claims of 3v1 beating the "best" korean low money players 3v1 just sounds absolutely hilarious to me because they never even played public low. Back then the pros were playing inhouse or vs other pro teams for practice. No casual public playing vs foreigners lol.
Back then and today you wouldn't even come close to cracking top 100-200 low even if you tried. Some semi-pros and high level korean amateurs played some BGH and some ICCUP, but they abslutely shit stomped it. The level of play of korean low money is stupid high to the point even today the best low money foreigners can't compete vs high level amateurs who never even qualified for pro or semi pro play. Best foreigners got stomped by a chinese amateur terran not too recently.

Truth, but I used to be an andre fan so I didn't want to roast him so hard haha. It is pretty funny how localized his perspective is though. Definitely laughable.

I just remember him beating the dogshit out of KeFu even when KeFu was hacking. But yeah, this dude clearly has less than zero idea of the talent pool on low$.

Mengsk

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2022, 12:46:42 pm »
Is this kush?

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2022, 01:55:39 pm »
When I stopped playing starcraft back in the day the fastest community basically fell apart. They created a league called starcraftdream after that and instead of broodwar decided to make it a starcraft original league so that when I came back they could say they "beat me". Except what did beating me mean? It meant hacking, min hacks, unit timing hacks, unit strenght hacks. Suprisingly enough, even with all those hacks I still won the vast majority of the games. Prior to quiting not a single player could clame they had a better record against me. I almost never lost two games in a row vs almost anyone and in a game like stracraft the possiblity of that is almost 0. I know alot of you are angry because more or less anytime you see a shining light your goal is to extinguish it but let me tell you something. I did it to you then and I'll do it to you now. Now how do you get a game in this league.

And let me correct myself because it's entirely possible after my initial "learning period" I don't think I ever actually lost 2 games in a row vs anyone...imagine that.

I had games where the "best" low money players in korea had me in a 3v1 i situation where they killed both allies. All three had mains, all three had mins, all three had big bases and I won 3v1...I had situations where I held out for 4-5 hours until they gave up. Also 2v1's, 3v1's. The best of the best would show up. Id win, every fucking game. Now please...talk shit. Please claim ur the best. Because you dam well know if you didn't hack, you wouldn't be able to take a single game off me if I actually wanted to win. You know it and i know it. What you didn't figure out then is yo u needed me to tell you where your place was in the league. Not the other way around.

Now you might say well how often did you play. Everyday... lol Did you hit an run...nope. Did you not play new commers, NOPE. Imagine that. Now what else can I say other than I am the greatest starcraft player of all time. Fast money and low money. The problem with low is, when they hack its dam near impossible to beat people because the VARIABILITY of the game is so low that you can't come up with a strategy that compensates for the advantage they get while hacking. In other words, it becames almost impossible to win. Given that, I challenge any player, in fastest or low, best out of 10. No hacking allowed.

Let me make a correction, you may be able to take a single game off me but never a winning record. Not by a long shot. Now you may say Andre "cheese" beat you but go read the first paragraph. And LOL HACK LESS CHEESE THEN TALK. And btw, he has been using off handles recently but how did those games go cheese? I didn't think so.

You will notice one thing, they may ban me, o they may not. If they do, you know one thing for sure. This league is just another good old boys/girls club. When I ran this shit, things made sense.

Dre, it's Colby.

First off, I highly doubt this is the actual dr.andre. For one, dre was a good player, but really really kinda lacking intelligence. His sentence structure was quite bad, and spelling was even worst. If this is dre, you have improved quite a bit. Though that should be the case, as it's been 12+ years since we've last played / spoke.
Second, I participated in EvW and admittedly you took that, but in games prior to that you were smashed by several people without winning any games. I personally have taken several (5+) series off of you where I did not lose against you. So there goes your false claims of never losing 2 consecutive games off of someone. Dan owned you, Luke owned you, pretty sure Tom (hydra) owned you back in those days too. Last.day went like 11-2 against you all pvp back in the day, which i obsed. He may have been hacking, but he beat you EASILY. I remember the first time I beat you TvP you logged off for over a week lol.

Anyway, it's been years. You were most certainly a highly skilled player, def top 5, arguably could have been the best at times, but you were NOT steamrolling anyone. And tbh, I've only lost maybe 5-6 times against you, out of quite possibly 20-25 games. Now i'm nowhere near what I was so I can't back much of this up. But, if it is dre, we both know the truth and that's all I care about. Be real or find the door.

KraftSpieler

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2022, 02:29:18 pm »
This league exists because of Live.sword's tireless work and dedication to maintaining the league, not some has been wannabe GOAT

TheGallO

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2022, 03:55:51 pm »
Who is andre? Aka?

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2022, 04:30:39 pm »
Dr.Andre -- and don't let him fool you, he had good wins but he was not the best, in any era.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 04:46:18 pm »
Lol I remember murdering andre back in the old daysss.
This whole post is a whole new level of narcissism though. Jeeeez

JoesCastyCasts

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2022, 05:27:43 pm »
I think Nour beat him 10-0

LaMota[xXx]

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2022, 08:42:13 pm »
cheese was the best indisputably from that time... also cheese came back in vgt and he was able to be in the top...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 08:44:47 pm by LaMota[xXx] »

KinG-MeMz

• Broodling
  • No introduction needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2022, 02:56:49 am »
cheese was the best indisputably from that time... also cheese came back in vgt and he was able to be in the top...

Until I retired him.

thepigspeaks

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2022, 10:48:13 am »

Until I retired him.
Wrong account, bud

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35