+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 05:01:02 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26189
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 450
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 428
Total: 431

Author Topic: I'm Andre your league exists because of me  (Read 22470 times)

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Andre your league exists because of me
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2022, 07:05:20 pm »
Fuq dat I'm still #1 everything sc. Bodybuilding. Good looks, talent etc. 👌

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2022, 07:10:49 pm »

I never said i didn't bullshit back then :) I jus said I was the best in SC and I was. Right? Exactly. And whats hallerious is when you look at the replays not much has changed in terms of how YOU GUYS play except you hack that much more and I mean MUCH MORE. But The way I play is substantially worse. Whats even more interesting is I'm still getting wins in regardless AND you and I both know after a few weeks so long as you guys keep talking shit and keep cheating You will piss me off to the point where I actualy give a shit about winning at which point it isn't just over you might as well just build bc's in minute 1 (which makes the entire thing pointless which is actually my goal to get banned OR to make it so obvious you guy are cheat that no one wants to even play anymore forcing your hand). Simple as that. You mad we used to beat you guy een 2v2 and 3v3. The "best". Whats funy is I'd pick allies that you all considered to suck but guess what WE WON didn't we.

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2022, 07:15:57 pm »
bleh
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 07:53:18 pm by L-Mx]BoSs »

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2022, 07:16:48 pm »
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 07:47:13 pm by L-Mx]BoSs »

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2022, 07:17:34 pm »
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 07:50:28 pm by L-Mx]BoSs »

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2022, 07:19:09 pm »
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 07:50:04 pm by L-Mx]BoSs »

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2022, 07:45:39 pm »
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 07:51:44 pm by L-Mx]BoSs »

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2022, 07:47:28 pm »

L-Mx]BoSs

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2022, 08:05:32 pm »

I never said i didn't bullshit back then :) I jus said I was the best in SC and I was. Right? Exactly. And whats hallerious is when you look at the replays not much has changed in terms of how YOU GUYS play except you hack that much more and I mean MUCH MORE. But The way I play is substantially worse. Whats even more interesting is I'm still getting wins in regardless AND you and I both know after a few weeks so long as you guys keep talking shit and keep cheating You will piss me off to the point where I actualy give a shit about winning at which point it isn't just over you might as well just build bc's in minute 1 (which makes the entire thing pointless which is actually my goal to get banned OR to make it so obvious you guy are cheat that no one wants to even play anymore forcing your hand). Simple as that. You mad we used to beat you guy een 2v2 and 3v3. The "best". Whats funy is I'd pick allies that you all considered to suck but guess what WE WON didn't we.

You won but you never played vs other eras.... hard pressed to say anyone other then these koreans will ever be as good as tyga was ... or that's pretty much how good I was going to become before all my allies left... and he kept playing with his. At this point its all talk till you Beat someone decent real talk

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2022, 08:45:19 pm »

You won but you never played vs other eras.... hard pressed to say anyone other then these koreans will ever be as good as tyga was ... or that's pretty much how good I was going to become before all my allies left... and he kept playing with his. At this point its all talk till you Beat someone decent real talk

I did though I came back for scd 2 and won 2nd place and the only reason I didn't win 1st is the guy who fucking created the league was HACKING SO bad it was not possible to win but I came in a CLOSE 2nd. I beat out Stalife and AngelWhite (edra) , hash, and others. NOt bad considered it was SC not broodwar and considering peole were hacking more. Anyways that's one era example. I also recently came back and beat a bunch of players even though I have a losing record AND came up with new stratagies on the spot that everyone is starting to adopt. Not bad considering not playing for 15 years. The point is this, the best of ME vs the best of YOU guys and I win hands down. We all know that. Simple as that. I still don't see anyone executing cannon rushes like I did, stil don't see anyone dropping like I did, still don't see anyone doing mind fucks the way I did and still do. I almost beat day for a second time I just revelead my drop ship and he made the bird bombs to stop it otherwise it was GG.

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2022, 08:49:58 pm »
you know who started the turtle stratedgy? I did, not by turtling but by forcing yo uguys to turtle. The mind fucks got to the point that without turtling you culdn't win a single game lol and guess what NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED has it?  In other words if it wasn't for the small choke points and far away base placements it would STILL be gg. I'd lay down money even now that if someone doesn't turtle I could win with both terran and protoss vs anyone with a winning record. Zerg is a BIT harder because they nerfed zerg lings. In other words zerglings for some reason suck now so it's much harder otherwise I'd lay down the same money for zerg. I'm still trying to figure out a build that works for zerg other than turtle and strait lurkers lol

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2022, 08:56:05 pm »
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 11:02:22 pm by KuSh[VcK] »

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2022, 09:00:09 pm »
you know who started the turtle stratedgy? I did, not by turtling but by forcing yo uguys to turtle. The mind fucks got to the point that without turtling you culdn't win a single game lol and guess what NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED has it?  In other words if it wasn't for the small choke points and far away base placements it would STILL be gg. I'd lay down money even now that if someone doesn't turtle I could win with both terran and protoss vs anyone with a winning record. Zerg is a BIT harder because they nerfed zerg lings. In other words zerglings for some reason suck now so it's much harder otherwise I'd lay down the same money for zerg. I'm still trying to figure out a build that works for zerg other than turtle and strait lurkers lol
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 11:02:06 pm by KuSh[VcK] »

KuSh[VcK]

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2022, 11:02:44 pm »

GaeMtOsS

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2022, 03:37:18 am »
serious question, is this a troll or are those guys mentally ill?

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord