+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by xRidd1cK Today at 01:16:40 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27636
Latest: legalnekasynointernet-Eme
New This Month: 4011
New This Week: 3052
New Today: 424
Stats
Total Posts: 26319
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 1815
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 29
Guests: 1786
Total: 1815

Author Topic: I win BurgerSasu  (Read 12547 times)

lovelive

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
I win BurgerSasu
« on: February 21, 2022, 04:10:32 am »

RJBTV

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 1248
    • View Profile
Re: I win BurgerSasu
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 07:38:44 am »
lololol

GaeMtOsS

  • Season Winner
  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: I win BurgerSasu
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 01:04:08 pm »
very nice game ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Decaf

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 243
    • View Profile
Re: I win BurgerSasu
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 01:18:35 pm »
Damn... nice!!!

thepigspeaks

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: I win BurgerSasu
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 03:08:51 pm »
Hano for president.

thepigspeaks

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: I win BurgerSasu
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 03:23:00 pm »
Nvm, you didn't even win.

Alex

  • Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • *
  • Posts: 185
    • View Profile
Re: I win BurgerSasu
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 05:12:04 pm »
수고 Hano #1

dayanachavez76

  • Season Winner
  • Marine
  • *
  • Posts: 58
    • View Profile
Re: I win BurgerSasu
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2022, 11:30:53 am »
gosu hano

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]Donkey8-4
3 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR11-9
4 -Ank]-kObe8-3
5 KingLeBron11-9

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi9-7
2 LgX[PerroCosmic5-0
3 GanGsTa876-3
4 [RO]Rapid6-3
5 Oni]X[AreS-5-2

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal