+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 376
Total: 384

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 15869 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2022, 09:36:09 pm »
Sadly Hydra or Tom couldn't figure this out vs Taeng. Guy is in denial.

Side note you're hairy and animal looking.
Side note: who the fuck is this pub even? Some guy never amounted to anything in the history of sc, not even a noteworthy player and probably ugly as shit too. Shut up please.

Shut the hell up you pube looking low life. You spend 24/7 on sc and you still suck ass.
nobody cares about you dude stfu already. You're jealous cause you're probably under 5 feet tall and couldn't get a- to save your life. I suck ass? Lol. I'm easily one the best fastest 1s players

You're an easy 1s player yes. You must be on the top 5 scw each season and tournaments right? Oh nooooooooooo wait didn't you disappear vs Rabbit recently? :O tops 1s player at least show up. Unless your cowardness is spreading to Cole so you criticize to players.

So if you're a top 1s player I must be a top player? Is that the definition of a top player? Shows a lot about the league iff that were the case. I don't assume you're smart enough to know what iff is. LOL.

Buddy people who brag about personal things must mean you have a Napolean effect.
Chewbacca.

My message must've impacted you. You sent 3 messages. Noob gg no re.

Id rather watch bunz and wetsock 1sing.  - your 🗑

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2022, 10:11:48 pm »
Sadly Hydra or Tom couldn't figure this out vs Taeng. Guy is in denial.

Side note you're hairy and animal looking.
Side note: who the fuck is this pub even? Some guy never amounted to anything in the history of sc, not even a noteworthy player and probably ugly as shit too. Shut up please.

Shut the hell up you pube looking low life. You spend 24/7 on sc and you still suck ass.
nobody cares about you dude stfu already. You're jealous cause you're probably under 5 feet tall and couldn't get a- to save your life. I suck ass? Lol. I'm easily one the best fastest 1s players

You're an easy 1s player yes. You must be on the top 5 scw each season and tournaments right? Oh nooooooooooo wait didn't you disappear vs Rabbit recently? :O tops 1s player at least show up. Unless your cowardness is spreading to Cole so you criticize to players.

So if you're a top 1s player I must be a top player? Is that the definition of a top player? Shows a lot about the league iff that were the case. I don't assume you're smart enough to know what iff is. LOL.

Buddy people who brag about personal things must mean you have a Napolean effect.
Chewbacca.

My message must've impacted you. You sent 3 messages. Noob gg no re.

Riddick look at my games owned u too. This is my loss acc you're trash too.

ShitPianoPlayer

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2022, 02:16:46 am »
Carvusis you suck ass at piano. My little neice in second grade has better keyboard skills than you. Cry for attention more fat boy get a band aid

thepigspeaks

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2022, 10:58:04 am »

Huh?
We've played a total of 5 1v1 games vs each other Riddick, and you've lost all of them.  Why'd you bring my name up?  ???

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2022, 02:52:57 pm »
Carvusis you suck ass at piano. My little neice in second grade has better keyboard skills than you. Cry for attention more fat boy get a band aid

Guster. Forest Gumper. Chewbacca.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2022, 03:54:16 pm »
It baffles me, that people can compare tom and cole. Ridiculous. Don't get me wrong I do think Cole is good but comon.... 

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2022, 04:00:51 pm »
Cole went 9-2 vs defjam the past 11 games. There's no other western gamer that's done that. No easy task lol.  I think Cole and hydra are on the same playing field but Cole has had more games vs higher level gamers even while changing his play style.  Like he played Alex, superwilcha, a few games as A vs d.... Still think it's bs that he isn't playing Tom rn bc I think it'd be a sick series.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 04:03:59 pm by Think-Fast »

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2022, 09:30:20 pm »
It baffles me, that people can compare tom and cole. Ridiculous. Don't get me wrong I do think Cole is good but comon....

Why don't you play Cole or Tom?? You always avoid playing Tom officially and unofficially.

Petty kid.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2022, 11:49:32 am »
Cole went 9-2 vs defjam the past 11 games. There's no other western gamer that's done that. No easy task lol.  I think Cole and hydra are on the same playing field but Cole has had more games vs higher level gamers even while changing his play style.  Like he played Alex, superwilcha, a few games as A vs d.... Still think it's bs that he isn't playing Tom rn bc I think it'd be a sick series.

Defjam hasn't been active scw 17 was the last time he was killing it.  Coles stealing wins from a unactive player.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2022, 11:51:10 am »
Eric is right, Cole isn't toms level. Never has been and he knows it. Hints why he dodges

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2022, 01:37:36 pm »
And Cole's been active 1s since??? Even when he beat hydra in the series, he was less active than now. I'm not trying to say he's better than hydra but coming from someone who's played them MANY times at their peak, they on the same level

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2022, 05:54:10 pm »
cole played 2s tho, its not that hard to pick up and strad compared to not playing and coming back, Cole u still dodging.. yep hes still dodging.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2022, 05:56:36 pm »
Yea 2s as a p player lol. Very rarely chose R and still beasting as R in 1's. His p now is even better than it use to be from picking p constantly as a 2s gamer.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2022, 05:57:02 pm »
lets not forget what started all of this.

the 100s of smurf accounts that cole has. that cole is playing on.saying hes not active is completely wrong. Cole has no life, and a broken bone witch gives him a reason to sit on his ass all day and smurf

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2022, 06:48:27 pm »
Maybe now hes smurfing but you can't assume it's him the past x amt of series. I've seen alot of smurf accounts where ppl thought it was him but actually Jose.  And can you blame some top gamers for smurfing? What if they don't want the attention or pressure and just want to have fun gaming? Heck, hydras smurfed names a bunch of times. I've done it in the past to kinda be free of expectations or to change play styles

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord