+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 495
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 417
Total: 430

Author Topic: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?  (Read 15861 times)

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Legend]hydra vs Artofsunzi bo11 prize money?
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2022, 02:56:58 pm »
Suck my nuts you ugly nerds 🙂
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:16:37 am by Fuq.Day »

Real_Brain

• Muted
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2022, 04:13:42 pm »
Day waiting for a reply to his bm
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 12:49:11 am by LivE.SworD »

AccUrSeD

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2022, 07:44:23 pm »
A therapist would have a field day with this thread.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2022, 02:19:09 am »
Did he really say I'd never reach his level? You were our bitch in fire kid ... only me freak and dano were recognized chump noob talking to the best pp v pp of all time xD. You can't be recognized in SC or in anything in your sad Lil life.

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2022, 02:19:41 am »
A therapist would have a field day with this thread.

Therapist my nuts you ugly nerd

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2022, 02:25:11 am »
It took this pos loser 20 years and 15,000 games and playing in good clans as the bitch to finally get recognized as a decent player. My very first game I ever played hydra I pooped on him, I've beaten hash, marine,programmer, hunter,  many more including taking down xs. 2v2 pp by myself. Jus go die. You have no honor. I barely played 20 games came back from 2 years of inactivity not playing a single game where you literally played 3,000 games playing everyday and probably more from the years before that cause you're a no life loser. And still shit on you and all of the top 2v2 players.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:33:00 am by Fuq.Day »

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2022, 02:33:29 am »
What an honorless scrub. People like you ruin any realness to the game which is why I have no motivation to play cause of people like this parasite.

Even though I really didn't like xs. To the point of you could say I hated them. I still respected them as good players they are the reason what motivated me to become the best pp player in the first place in an era where nobody was really even coming close other then mafia and even they were going 1 out of 5 games. But i still give them respect as the best of that era for a long time and it was a really awesome era. You honorless scrub. As goku would i give my competitors credit and respect ... you see I'm gogeta... and you are just pilaf looking to steal dragon balls for a wish Lil bish forever. I have the honor to give the truth as it is in all its forms. You're to much of a punk pansy Lil bitch to even speak of the days when you were just tagging along fire whom freak created cause I joined then later you recreated which never had the flare of even our small group. That's even after the days of vck. Maybe that's why you act like a punk little bitch who knows all i know is you don't have the strength to admit you wss a bitch and still acting like a bitch kid. If you just manned up and spoke real instead of act like a bitch maybe you wouldn't have people on Facebook telling you to kill yourself.  You fucking little bitch loser. I don't even know your akas before that or even spoke to you in fire cause you was a nobody and that's after my prime days. All I know is you were fire.buu who later tried to remake what I made with freak a competitive clan in the first place. When Dennis returned I was the one like withbmany others n1 beef water on and on and on I am the one who broughtbthem to 2's level of that era and played with them against the competition of that era. I am the one they remember.  Not that I really care but you brought up your starcraft legacy... 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 04:07:49 am by Fuq.Day »

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2022, 03:17:11 pm »
Imagine trying to remember your golden days only for your golden days to be a reference to time spent playing a 20 year old video game lol. Everyone is really good until they go 0-2508 vs brain.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2022, 04:00:18 am »
What an honorless scrub. People like you ruin any realness to the game which is why I have no motivation to play cause of people like this parasite.

Even though I really didn't like xs. To the point of you could say I hated them. I still respected them as good players they are the reason what motivated me to become the best pp player in the first place in an era where nobody was really even coming close other then mafia and even they were going 1 out of 5 games. But i still give them respect as the best of that era for a long time and it was a really awesome era. You honorless scrub. As goku would i give my competitors credit and respect ... you see I'm gogeta... and you are just pilaf looking to steal dragon balls for a wish Lil bish forever. I have the honor to give the truth as it is in all its forms. You're to much of a punk pansy Lil bitch to even speak of the days when you were just tagging along fire whom freak created cause I joined then later you recreated which never had the flare of even our small group. That's even after the days of vck. Maybe that's why you act like a punk little bitch who knows all i know is you don't have the strength to admit you wss a bitch and still acting like a bitch kid. If you just manned up and spoke real instead of act like a bitch maybe you wouldn't have people on Facebook telling you to kill yourself.  You fucking little bitch loser. I don't even know your akas before that or even spoke to you in fire cause you was a nobody and that's after my prime days. All I know is you were fire.buu who later tried to remake what I made with freak a competitive clan in the first place. When Dennis returned I was the one like withbmany others n1 beef water on and on and on I am the one who broughtbthem to 2's level of that era and played with them against the competition of that era. I am the one they remember.  Not that I really care but you brought up your starcraft legacy...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You're nothing in starcraft or in life LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR when judgement day comes YOU WILL BURN NOT ME. hahahaha you idiot Ill be watching you burn in hell for not forgiving me. Big mistake faggot, you will NEVER be ANYWHERE NEAR MY LEVEL NOOB YOU SUCK

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2022, 05:59:50 am »
The fact this loser wants to post this shit infront of everyone shows how much of a low life he really is.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2022, 06:04:13 am »
I really don't understand this kush guy. He talks about 2v2 so much when I'm a 1s player and have been in so many finals vs all the top players season after season after season. Kush has never even been top 5 once In his life. He needs therapy accursed you are correct. The guy lost his friggin mind and forgets I invited him to fire out of the kindness of my heart even Defjam and Peter told me he was a complete noob and not to waste my time on him. Nice legacy when everybody thinks you're complete shit. Maybe one day you will wake up and realise I'm a better human being and player than you. Keep living in a fantasy world guy.... Until you get good don't even talk to me. Chump chobo. World record? World record of biggest shithead in the world maybe...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 06:07:15 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2022, 06:27:16 pm »
Gay ass ugly loser, will never be a legend like me keep dreaming punk kid. That's all you are is a wannabe

Fuq.Day

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2022, 06:29:40 pm »
Everyone knows you a punk Lil bitch wannabe ... you seem to be the only one who doesn't recognize this. Loser bitch.

Leto-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2022, 06:38:44 pm »
This is even funnier than bm in channel XD unshaved gus on fire xD

PS MOMO > TOM

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2022, 06:43:30 pm »
This is even funnier than bm in channel XD unshaved gus on fire xD

PS MOMO > TOM

😍

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7